Cry a lot.... KT wins

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Cry a lot.... KT wins

Post by Warhawks97 »

Wolfheze, 4.8.8.

US:

Nami (Inf doc)
Terence (AB)
Conan (Armor)

vs

Tiger (BK doc)
Designfriemel (Terror)
Andrusha (Terror)

During game i was trying to manage allieds teamplay and tried to coordinate a bit.

During game Tiger was crying a lot about how OP allied defense is and bla bla bla. Here i just have to say:

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote: Therefore some allied units have to become stronger, Terence was god damn right when said that best allied tactic is bombing and fortification spamming.

Thats simply 100% true. When holding the map and stopping enemies counter attacks it does need units that can fight on distance effectively. And this can be only done by emplacments+ HE shermans so far (and CW rifle section). Generally when allied hold the map and trying to push axis they do need emplacments. Otherwise they would get rushed quickly. Thats exactly what happend at the end.

Tiger told me: "THEY lost because conan didn't save his SP." Thats true and terence also said that. But that brings me to the next question. In pretty much every game among the best BK players the allied victory is relying so much on how good Arty player is with 75 mm HT (in early game), Priest in late and how good Armor player is with SP. So unless axis decide to attack and thus losing units to allied ambushes the allis do need priest and often SP in order to get anyhow forward. In this game the allied advance was to 100% based on axis that ran into ambushes. Without that allis cant pass big tanks+ AA tank. Only lots of arty and the SP is then able to bring the allied team forwad.

But why is it so? Why is the allied victory often so highly depending on those two players with these few units? Everything else arround is more or less purely to support and cover those units. But at least one of them (priest or SP) is neccessary (not forcingly both).

The axis have a way more options and ways to win, continuesly readjusting the style. Alone BK doc has like 10 effective ways and unit combos to win (med tanks+ arty, med+inf, inf+ arty, inf+ stuh, tanks+stuh, inf+ tanks, big tanks+ inf, med+inf+ little arty support).

Also why do we have such multiversatle docs like terror. Just like at the end.... big assault arty+ capable inf with special nades+ very big tank with big gun+best Panther G.

Anyway... i hope you can enjoy it.... Personally i was suprised how many big tanks could be replaced so quickly. Just when a Tiger or panther was down another came. And at the end there was suddenly KT (even two) and Panthers again.

But i am glad that axis didnt play an offensive camping style. For a while i really thought that they gonna park their tanks (Tiger, Panther, ostwind) and simply start bombing with stuhs and walking stukas.
Attachments
KT for the Win.rec
(6.43 MiB) Downloaded 41 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

JimQwilleran

Re: Cry a lot.... KT wins

Post by JimQwilleran »

We lost because our team stopped defending right side of the battlefield. Just, allies always have to defend. Only when they have very strong backup, they can attack. Otherwise any panther or tiger will not only stop their attack, but also chaise them until allied base.

In this game I lost early fight, so I started to gain a piece of land by piece, slowly, until eventually I managed to push them up to their base. All I could do was constant trapping combined with some fortifications. What a shame that we actually lost it. It was a good game.

This is also my last post on this forum. I find no use of this place, as I find steam chat much more useful and less littered.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Crying????? U R THE FKING ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CRYING FOR ALLIES ALL THE TIME GODDAMMIT!!!!
EVEN IF ALLIES WERE THE WINNERS, U WILL STILL KEEP UP WITH UR WHINE.

CAN'T U SEE THAT THE AXIS WON THIS JUST HARDLY ALTHOUGH THE ALLIES HAD ALMOST NO SP???

Hawks; u just talk so much.. and play so rarely. No wonder again why u r usually the least in score! Sorry... But also u have few stats generally.
Except ONLY with US!! Look at ur stats... Like 300:120 as US and 100:70 as WH. While mine are about 600:250 as WH and 260:150 as US... So plz never mention anything regarding ur 'claimed' experience cause u know NOTHING! U don't have the right to talk like this.
Don't talk to me about old times, how many games u played recently through the newest patches?? Really few ones and most of them are just with US!! So ur experience is an old shitty experience and it does have absolutely nothing to do with Bk nowadays dude!

U said I was crying; I guess that was a decent answer at u.
So respect me.. I shall respect u! Although u don't even deserve this way.

But now I guess u forgot the scoreboard anyways btw;
Attachments
Untitled.png
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 09 Aug 2015, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.

Erich

Post by Erich »

Tiger1996 wrote:Crying????? U R THE FKING ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CRYING FOR ALLIES ALL THE TIME GODDAMMIT!!!!

Hawks; u just talk so much.. and play so rarely. No wonder again why u r usually the least in score! Sorry... But also u have few stats generally.
Except ONLY with US!! Look at ur stats... Like 300:120 as US and 100:70 as WH. While mine are about 600:250 as WH and 260:150 as US... So plz never mention anything regarding ur 'claimed' experience cause u know NOTHING! U don't have the right to talk like this.
Don't talk to me about old times, how many games u played recently through the newest patches?? Really few ones and most of them are just with US!! So ur experience is an old shitty experience and it does have absolutely nothing to do with Bk nowadays dude!

Again he is a troll,dont waste ur time with him guys,he is a lost case!!

Krieger Blitzer

I would say u only need not to waste ur own time here on this forum dude... Ur lovely friend Jim actually just left it as it seems hopefully, so why don't u just do the same I wonder? ;)

It was just a mistake as it was again me who also invited u Erich to this forums on 486 actually. SO GET LOST! Who cares??

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Crying????? U R THE FKING ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CRYING FOR ALLIES ALL THE TIME GODDAMMIT!!!!

CAN'T U SEE THAT THE AXIS WON THIS JUST HARDLY ALTHOUGH THE ALLIES HAD ALMOST NO SP???

rage?

srsly.... kwok or someone made a nice post of that "point mentalilty" and that it says not much. The fact that many players are too stupid to build reccons makes me sometimes to build them. So have like 40 krads build, sometimes 4 at the same time and lose like 30.... my provided recconassaince was NOT rewarded, only the 30 kards lost got count in a negative way. Or i hold the line vs 3 and my mate just gets big tanks and arty and makes the kill.... etc

Unrewarded:
- Recconassaince
- full squad whipes dont get extra points
- all killed vehicles are counted same (krad or KT, its same rewarded), killing a sniper is counted just like killing a single pio/enig etc
- Back up and flank protection (mate pushes... he can push coz i secure his flanks by placing a pak or so which enemie holds back without doing a kill... flank is covered and not attacked-> mate can make winning push coz he can use all his forces to attack without fear of a sudden flank attack-> I get no points when enemie doesnt try to attack my flank and when i do no kills then)
- Tactical moves
- WE vet
- Stopping enemie without making kills-> no reward
- Reccon planes-> no reward
- shot down airplanes are as it seems not listed as "vehicles destroyed".
- The guy finally that destroys the base gets lots of points
- Arty can give lots of points, but to use arty really effectively you need mates that keep pushing to show and create best possible moments for arty player. The pushers might suffer a lot and get 0 points although without them the arty players would have had 0 points as well. But only arty mate get kills and thus points.
- Suppression and dealed crits give 0 points. So you may stop a cruical Tank with stickie and take thousand losses... arty mate makes easy kill and the point. There should be damage/suppress/critical damage assists like in Battlefield or other shooter games.
- Parachute reinforcment is count as inf build, NOT reinforced... so para players have often crazy high scores although being noob sometimes.
- providing heal options like medic vehicles are not rewarded. There could be points for healing as well (again like in shooter games)
- use of smoke so that mates can attack is not rewarded
- teamplay is not rewarded
- When you manage to force your enemie to retreat his entire army because you do a great flank assault and thus taking one or two very essential points which decides the game for your team then you still get 0 points coz you didnt kill anything. That game doesnt makes a difference between tactically moves with neccessary losses and making unessentiall kills which have no effect on game ends. The usless kills (like you kill a men with your HMG and this men is picked up by medics creating a new squad) are more awarded as tactically neccessary losses (you attack with a Tank which forces the enemie to leave an important sector and retreating his army to base. The tank is finally killed after doing few kills only but meanwhile the critical res points got taken and match won).

And there is lots of other important stuff that is not rewarded! But you can always define players as good or bad by watching stats..... I do watch replays like 8 times with normal speed and breaks to see which guy really acted tactically smart. I often see noobs with 0 skill which get high skills coz they first just bomb arty targets which get shown by their mates and finally roaming with a Big tank accross the field to making easy points.

Hawks; u just talk so much.. and play so rarely

HAHA... you really wonder?! LOL

But be happy... it wont be long and you will have game and forum for you alone. Sukin and shadow will probably the last who continue playing or at least longest.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 10 Aug 2015, 12:32, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Warhawks97 wrote:But be happy... it wont be long and you will have game and forum for you alone. Sukin and shadow will probably the last who continue playing or at least longest.

Are u trying to tell us again, that u will stop playing?? Nah.. enough plz!! :lol:

Just stop whining for the Allies; as u never stop it actually even if they were at any other time the winners already... :shock:

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Omg shut up Tiger. You are the biggest crying bitch in this forum.

Warhawks tries to balance this mod and proposes good suggestions whiole everything I read from you is
"mi mi mi my Tiger got killey mi mimi pls nerf allies omg mi mi mi omg I'm too stupid to play mi mi mi pls buff Tiger omg mi mi"

Warhawks already mentioned it, stats say nothing, jeez you even get points for loosing units... So I guess you have the highest stats because you loose the most units.

And I alreadey told you, if everyone of us had his old relic server stats, you would lay down and cry yourself to sleep because you would never reach the same stats as we have.

At the moment, I consider you the biggest enemy of BK mod.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Can you ffs stop being so fucking arrogant and disrespectful?
And by the way do you think allies are only allowed to win if they have an SP? Totally bs again!

As butterkeks already stated warhawks is only trying to get some balance here unlike you do! So shut the fuck up and leave this forum asap!
You´re destroying it!

And pls hawks don´t abandon that forum too, you´re really needed here.

Krieger Blitzer

Just a small piece of information for u guys, Hawks would have never been able to pass over his suggestions on 486 without me!

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Tiger1996 wrote:Just a small piece of information for u guys, Hawks would have never been able to pass over his suggestions on 486 without me!

Oh I forgot that this gives you special rightsover this mod. Sorry Lord Tiger I totally forgot that. You own that mod and we all owe you something!
Are you really that arrogant that you think like that only because you did ONCE something for BK while there are so many players that participate for years but you just insult them that they have no right to post here since they have no expericence which you obviously have... LOL
You´re the biggest hypocrit I know. Congrats :D

Krieger Blitzer

Actually, u r the one who is insulting me now.. and not me who does so or even ever did!

He says that I am crying a lot... This is also another offense.
Look at this whole topic; it's all about to be nothing but an insult in fact!!

Although Hawks wasn't even with us on this game. As he was only watching, like always...
So here I am just saying that he is the one of whom has to stop whining and crying or whatsoever.

However that Keks somehow btw claimed that I always got the highest score because of that I usually get most loses, right?
Well.. if he has eyes, he could have clearly seen that according to this scoreboard screenshot of which I have uploaded; I didn't have the highest score actually... But obviously the best Kills\loses ratio overall ;) Highest kills, lowest loses ^^

Now u shall say again that I am arrogant, won't u??!! Well.. but he offended first... So I am defending myself here while pointing on the truth.
Nothing more!

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

You complain about people insulting you? Really?
Then get down of your high throne and respect other players and their opinions instead of insulting them!

And yes you are crying a lot^^ take the suppression ability of rifles as an example, or how bad storms would become if they couldn't crawl over the whole map anymore :roll:

Although Hawks wasn't even with us on this game. As he was only watching, like always...
So here I am just saying that he is the one of whom has to stop whining and crying or whatsoever.

So he isn't allowed to post his opinion? Good to know that we are only allowed to do so when we participated in the uploaded game. But then you're not allowed either to post in other replays :P

Butterkeks claimed that you win games against experienced players only because of your mates. Remember the last game on linden with Sukin? You were pushed back to your base after 10min but I had to help butter fighting Sukin. Finally Sukin killed us with his panther g and only then you attacked with a tiger while the game was already over.after that you again claimed ththat you did the strategic part... Lol
Ask Sukin if you can't remember :P

And no noone offended you first. Maybe you really don't realise it but you offend others with your arrogance.
Even if you don't believe me then you should ask yourself why so many players hate you. Only two options:
-All are jerks
-You are the jerks

Think about it...

Krieger Blitzer

No one hates except some guys of whom all are actually mates to each others since ages.. but I won't come over here with my friends too so that for it not to become a bullying place...

Hawks always keep whining about the Allies, and he caused a headache to the devs from it btw!
I helped him to pass over his Allies buffing suggestions on 486; yet again I am an Axis fanboy somehow.

So Keks says that I won cause of Sukin, right? Well.. u lost because of him (Keks I meant) ;)

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Haha you really think so don't you? :D

You call it whining I call it making suggestions :P
Everything that would buff allies is whining in your eyes.
And you are called an axis fanboy because you clearly favor axis in nearly all your posts, playing almost only axis docs except sometimes armor doc which you can only play because of SP since you're used to big tanks and have no idea how allies work. And stop bringing that patch you helped with in every second sentence as if it grants you special rights!

And again you ignore what I am saying and instead try to make it sound absurd. You did shit and claimed to have one because you did so well. And I wouldn't say I lost because of Keks, I lost because Sukin is a very good player and saved your ass but you can't even admit that ^^

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Cyberzombie wrote:And again you ignore what I am saying and instead try to make it sound absurd. You did shit and claimed to have one because you did so well. And I wouldn't say I lost because of Keks, I lost because Sukin is a very good player and saved your ass but you can't even admit that ^^

Yepp, nothing more to add.

Tiger in his base after 10 minutes unable to do shit and cyber kills his units like he's shooting rabbits. Sukin smashes my RAF (Puma killing AT Boys in House.... yeah they are working so well...), then attacks Cybers flank with the whole power of terror doc.
Sukin fields Panther G, g fucking g. After that Tiger claims that he did the strategic part and that's why they won the game. Never laughed so hard.

Here's the replay for those of you who want to watch it.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=646

Krieger Blitzer

Ya, I would be too sad honestly if u would no longer play vs me.. as I won't be able to kick ur ass using my Tigers anymore time again! :D

And I never claimed I did the tactical part btw... Where is that?!

At least I held vs Cyber as I prevented him from entering my base while I am wondering really about what u did on the other hand :P

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

I never said I won´t play any longer against you^^
Well I won't discuss that since you saw in the last game how you kicked me with your tigers after you were pushed back to your base since min 10 :roll:

From chat with sukin..

You didn't hold your base. Sukin did since I tried to help butterkeks. Maybe I should have killed your base first, next time I will but unfortunately even then you will still claim to beat the shit out of the so whatever^^

Krieger Blitzer

I was talking to Keks as he said he won't play any longer with or against me through his funny "ignoring Tiger1996" topic :)

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Hey, i will not tolerate any critical flames against warhawks. Yes he said you were crying, he came at you first understandable, but you took that to a whole nother level by what you said. Warhawks, imho is one of the players i greatly and i mean greatly deeply admire and respect to have in this community. He has done nothing but try to support the community and speak for all of us who are too lazy or too scared to speak up. He imho is the voice of BK. All his suggestuons, ideas, and posts have logic, statistics, experience, valid points, evidence. He does nothing but try to help mold the mod into perfection so dont you dare say war has not helped at all. Honestly if it wasnt for hawks, i wouldnt have been so active in these forums. Because i have such a deep and passionate love for this mod, that also mean the same for feelings are applied to hawks (no homo bro). He is the epitome of this mod. He is the epitome of teamwork and a great strategist. Its very true scores do not always show mvp. Bc teamwork is not rewarded. Kwok and warhawks are the biggest teamplayers i have personally observed, however i cyber and mg42 have also displayed amazing teamwork with me, but i rarely get to play with them. And i even see sukin and dr having amazing teamwork together. But if there is an mvp for teamwork it would be war and kwok. Even though hawks sometimes tries to tell me what to do with raf and can be wrong, there are also a lot of times he makes good points when i play with them. I think everyone can learn from those two great player bc they have the most contribution during teamplay. It takes amazing skill and i mean amazing to be able to teamplay like that. Even i have so much trouble trying to teamplay, i am usually lonewolfing while i get supported. When i do try to teamplay it doesnt work out as good bc i am trying to be offensive at the aame time qhile helping mates on other side of the front.. and honestly i dont know how warhawks does it and i salute him with deepest admiration. So dont you dare say that about warhawks, i will stick up to him till the end.

P.s.

If the time comes where it is just down to me and sukin
Then we will probably just have continuous 1v1s for all eternity muwhahahahahaha

Krieger Blitzer

And I seriously helped him several times here on this forum... So just ask him to be more respectful when he ever manages to speak about me!

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Yes you helped him so did others too. And no that doen't mean that you have more rights now! And asking someone to be respectful to you while being absolutely disrespectful shows again your hypocrisy^^

Krieger Blitzer

Others helped him too??? I doubt. U weren't even with us... So u definitely know nothing!
I am disrespectful to u, not to him. And plz don't ever interfere in my quarreling with him.. not u or neither anybody else is actually invited to defend any of us since no one asked even!!!

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

No sorry you're right^^
You did all the work, noone else, even the coding xD
Btw does anyone know "fishsticks" from southpark? Does anyone else see any similarity?^^

Respectful to hawks?

Crying????? U R THE FKING ONE WHO IS ALWAYS CRYING FOR ALLIES ALL THE TIME GODDAMMIT!!!!

WHAT THE FK U WANT NOW U FKING GODDAMMIT?? WEREN'T U THE FKING ONE WHO JUST SAID THIS FKING SENTENCE ONLY A WHILE AGO?????!!!!

DO U KNOW WHAT TH FK U EVEN WANT??!!!

LEARN HOW TO FKING READ!
I SAID THE ACCURATE LONG SHOT IS DESCRIBING THE REALITY AND NOT THE TIGERPHOBIA U FKING BLIND!

Very interesting :D So that's what you call respect?

Krieger Blitzer

U obviously cut off the conversations... because u don't need to quote anything as that everything is clear enough over there above!

U weren't even aware about the 486 demanding list before it had been finally published here on this forum.. or maybe Keks hinted u on it at some point.
But u surely know nothing about our private discussions of which u weren't participating in for sure, or were u any kind of a ghost hacking between us perhaps?! :P