Cry a lot.... KT wins

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Cyberzombie

Re: Cry a lot.... KT wins

Post by Cyberzombie »

Well I just pointed out how respectful you are nothing more :P

And why do you bring up that 486 patch in every second post? Oh forgetr it you won't answer it anyway^^

For you interest I did know about the list before it was published since there were many players asked to add what they think it should be added. And guess what I was one of them.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

U just proved to me now that u don't know anything about which I am speaking of... I had a lot of several long private discussions on that night with Wolf on Steam btw. U also can't know for what exactly that was!
When Hawks was just encouraging and waiting to see the result too!! At least he should be grateful by not insulting me for now.. cause I manged for it with my own as I surprised them by suddenly creating a group chat as well. U simply know nothing!!! So just keep silent, and don't interfere anymore time again in what u have no knowledge with plz.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Hehe Fishsticks...

Nice reference xD

I can imagine how these privat discussions went:

Tiger: "Wolf!"
Wolf: "What?"
Tiger: "I need longshot! I need no suppression fo BAR! I need Insta win with axis! Help OMg u ned to help mah!
Wolf: "Go away"
Tiger: "naaaaaahhh brahhhh!!!!! I need OP axis!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant win without!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiger: "I need dis!!!!!!!"
Tiger: "I reely neeed dissss!!!!!
Tiger: "Reeellyyy!!!!"
Wolf: "I said go away"
Tiger: "But I had so much good arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Wolf: "What? You just said you want it"
Tiger: "yaaaaahhh????? Dats perfect reason!!!!!! respect mah brah!!!!!!
WOlf: "Man, shut up"
Tiger: "But i neeeeeeeed dis!!!!!!"
Wolf: "I don't care"
Tiger: "But brrraaaaaahhH!! Show respect!!!!!!
Wolf: "Now shut up ffs"
Tiger: "But brahhhh!!!! OK, add 1 MP to Tiger but then unpenetrable!!!! Brah dats fairr!!!!!"
---------Wolf changed his status to offline-----------------------
Tiger: "braaaahhhh?????!!!!!"
Tiger: "I neeeeeed!!!!!"""
Tiger: "evrythings betr with mah idea!!!"
Tiger: "Braaaah?!"
Tiger: "respect mahhhh!!!!"

This is basically exactly how I imagine it.

ShadowIchigo wrote:Hey, i will not tolerate any critical flames against warhawks. Yes he said you were crying, he came at you first understandable, but you took that to a whole nother level by what you said. Warhawks, imho is one of the players i greatly and i mean greatly deeply admire and respect to have in this community. He has done nothing but try to support the community and speak for all of us who are too lazy or too scared to speak up. He imho is the voice of BK. All his suggestuons, ideas, and posts have logic, statistics, experience, valid points, evidence. He does nothing but try to help mold the mod into perfection so dont you dare say war has not helped at all. Honestly if it wasnt for hawks, i wouldnt have been so active in these forums. Because i have such a deep and passionate love for this mod, that also mean the same for feelings are applied to hawks (no homo bro). He is the epitome of this mod. He is the epitome of teamwork and a great strategist. Its very true scores do not always show mvp. Bc teamwork is not rewarded. Kwok and warhawks are the biggest teamplayers i have personally observed, however i cyber and mg42 have also displayed amazing teamwork with me, but i rarely get to play with them. And i even see sukin and dr having amazing teamwork together. But if there is an mvp for teamwork it would be war and kwok. Even though hawks sometimes tries to tell me what to do with raf and can be wrong, there are also a lot of times he makes good points when i play with them. I think everyone can learn from those two great player bc they have the most contribution during teamplay. It takes amazing skill and i mean amazing to be able to teamplay like that. Even i have so much trouble trying to teamplay, i am usually lonewolfing while i get supported. When i do try to teamplay it doesnt work out as good bc i am trying to be offensive at the aame time qhile helping mates on other side of the front.. and honestly i dont know how warhawks does it and i salute him with deepest admiration. So dont you dare say that about warhawks, i will stick up to him till the end.

+1

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

:D Nice one keks, thx, morning starts with great joke - nice morning:D

Krieger Blitzer

It was exactly like this.. but somehow just in order to increase the price of Tigers and so on! Get back to the old topics... Look how Wolf was seriously against this and also how he was completely rejecting as well to fix the supply yard fuel issues. Calling it as a crusade!
Hawks could have denied what I claiming now, but I know he won't. As I guess he can't deny that I once really helped!!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 11 Aug 2015, 10:36, edited 1 time in total.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Cyberzombie wrote:For you interest I did know about the list before it was published since there were many players asked to add what they think it should be added. And guess what I was one of them.

Yeah I was too in that discussion. So what? Am I now the new BK mod?

Bend over, filthy peasant as the great BK god wishes to please himself until your arse get's sore like you whiped it with sandpaper!

Tiger1996 wrote:As I guess he can't deny that I once really helped!!

Hehe and that sums it up perfectly :D

You ONCE helped a bit by participating in a discussion. You even said it yourself^^
And since that point everything you post is complete BS^^
Well it was before too, but sometimes there was an idea that was not doomed form the beginning or completely retarded :P

So as I also helped with 4.8.6., and as your new god I know want to have the Maus in the game so I can crush my enemies! I need dis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Did I do it right? I tried to do it like you)

Krieger Blitzer

It was me who invited ur ass over the demanding list of 486 unfortunately, yet it was me again who managed for and also published it obviously.
So u were definitely useless... Just a name!

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:It was me who invited ur ass over the demanding list of 486 unfortunately, yet it was me again who managed for and also published it obviously.
So u were definitely useless... Just a name!

OH thank you great BK God!

But no it wasn't you. It was alexandertheaverage who invited me. Why do you always think you invited everyone? Do you have such a low self-esteem that you try to be important by any means?

And yeah, you managed to post a "demands list" for the patch, and that's it. And? Anybody can do this. How many of your "demands" were really implemented, and who many of them are really from you and not form other forum members?

Btw I stopped participating in it because I couldn't stand "discussing" with you ;)

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Yes you helped a lot. I don't say anything against it BUT everytime you run out of arguments (which you very often do) you bring this up^^
Attachments
tiger.png

Krieger Blitzer

Really??? U got the enough free time to make this? o.O So.. ur whole time is spent in... Trolling???!!!

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Well it costed about 20secs and I'd say it represents your argumentation pretty well :D
And since you're spending your time with trolling why should I not?

Krieger Blitzer

I won't even bother to waste my time anymore with u or ur lovely girl, Keks.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:I won't even bother to waste my time anymore with u or ur lovely girl, Keks.

You will, I know that :D

But Cyber xDDDD
This just killed it :D :D :D

Erich

Post by Erich »

If i'm not wrong,tiger in ''his'' demand list at 486 he was onlytrying to convince not make a big of nerf the axis heavy tanks(increasing the price) while who asked for a better supply yard,Airbone engineer with satchel,Aim time to TDs and M18 to airbone were Sukin and hawks.

Well.. it is if i'm not wrong :lol:

Krieger Blitzer

Sukin wasn't with us!!! And I agreed the price Hawks suggested for the Tiger (180 fuel) but Wolf hopefully rejected.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Tiger1996 wrote:Sukin wasn't with us!!! And I agreed the price Hawks suggested for the Tiger (180 fuel) but Wolf hopefully rejected.

Yeah, like I and Cyber wasn't too?^^

And you even say it, Hawks suggested it just to keep him silent.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

@shadow
Fight me.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

kwok wrote:@shadow
Fight me.

TITS!!