A lucky hit.. turns it!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

A lucky hit.. turns it!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Again having about 11 tanks and 50 inf kills... Including 2 KTs, many Panthers and a lot of 88s of which I rushed 'frontally' being Vet4 using my SP!

But then just a lucky 5% shot turned it all :( However that I didn't surrender yet after that; as I still ambushed several Panthers to death using my freaky Hellcats ;)

We obviously had a totally new player in our team.. so I won't tell u guys to compare my SP with his anyhow.
Attachments
PrntScr.
PrntScr.
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.88 playback file.
(5.92 MiB) Downloaded 51 times

McCracker42o

Re: A lucky hit.. turns it!

Post by McCracker42o »

haha close call then. Best one I've had was 4 on 4 Skirmish SP 734k points 4h 32mins of continuous killing. would have taken screenshot but didn't know how :(

Krieger Blitzer

Just press on ur keyboard button named as "PrntScr" when done... Alt+Tab the game and after it, open the Windows 'Paint' program.. then click at "Paste" :) Simply like this way u could have the picture saved on ur pc! ;) That's all ^^

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

nono theres an \easier way when using steam just press f12

Krieger Blitzer

This would save the picture on his Steam, but I think he wants it on his own computer! Am I wrong maybe?

Eldrak1911

Post by Eldrak1911 »

@Tiger1996 : Pictures taken with F12 are FIRST on your computer, in a special Folder, and you can save it on the cloud next, if you want it ^^

For example, my pictures from CoH are here : I:\Steam\userdata\66506902\760\remote\228200\screenshots
Hey, i'm a bat, man !