Kings of RAF PT2!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

Kings of RAF PT2!

Post by ShadowIchigo »

me and sukin double raf once again vs terence and red
Attachments
2015-07-29_00002.jpg
4p_lorraine.2015-07-29.17-24-53.rec
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 57 times

Redgaarden

Re: Kings of RAF PT2!

Post by Redgaarden »

It was a great game. Man that commando squad with mg34 had many kills. And I still dont know why my Grens combusted like that close to the end. And it's ok to basebomb with mortars >:)
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

It was a typical strat on this map. Besides the only effective way ill take out defs are field guns or mortars. Cromwells with he can just get easily shot, naded, and take damage from aa guns for some reason

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Just like as Terence said it... U won this ONLY because of the air force u had, there is no chance for the WH to win against 2 RAF.. simply no chance!
An army without air superiority is an eagle without wings.

So here it's not about skills at all actually, for that u can't call urself as a king of anything!! Almost u r in need to micro NOTHING, not a single fking heavy and expensive Tiger tank for example or any other shit.. just bomb ur opponents out to death using ur planes every 5 minutes... Oh; 2 RAF?? I then mean every 2.5 minutes!!!!

THOSE PLANES ARE MUCH MORE NASTY THAN SD2s of course!

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Previous post is bullshit on 100%

Krieger Blitzer

BS? I counted how many planes... Around 17 or 19 bombing run airstrikes just in 43 minutes!
Do u realize how much that equals btw?!
43/17 = 2.529

It's math dude :)

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

i counted twenty ones !!

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Tiger1996 wrote:BS? I counted how many planes... Around 17 or 19 bombing run airstrikes just in 43 minutes!
43/17 = 2.529

Lmfao!! You know what this statement reminds me of... messuupgood. Jist like you, he said its all point and click. So why dont you play me as RAF if there really is no skill? Why dont u just bomb me to death then if youre sooooo confodent that there is no micro involved. One fuckin toger tank big fuckin deal... i have to micro a whole army, let alone constantly use their different abilities if i want to even stand a chance! Demo charges, ambushes, marksmen ability, separating my officers, spreading out my long range from my close, combining mortars, cromwells, fireflys, microing recce which can easily get one shot (for detection).. man gtfoh with that load of bs if youre gonna say some shit like that. Every doctribe in this game needs utilization and combination of things. So ur gonna tell me arty for bk doc is skill? It actually is.. just like arty is, and just like bombing runs are skill. Why dont you read up some books on psychology? Ohh maybe find a book on what the concepts of patience and critcal timing mean as well.

Ohh one last thing... when you said "no wonder why you get such a high score, bc of bombing runs" something along those lines lmfao do u know how much of an imbecile that makes you sound? So tell me, if i have such a high score on average, then howcome my fellow arty teammates are not beating me in score either?? Bc youre a twat and you dont know what true skill is. So think about that one.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Tiger1996 wrote:BS? I counted how many planes... Around 17 or 19 bombing run airstrikes just in 43 minutes!
43/17 = 2.529

You forget how easily those planes are contered. Axis have in 3 out of 6 docs very good AA but they managed to take double Terror although they new there will be at least one RAF player (Shadow). One Ostwind would have killed a lot of planes. If they choose double blitz for example I guess it would have been a lot harder for sukin and shadow^^

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

43/17 = 2.529

Omg.... is that worthto comment?.....i try....

RAF inf cant match with axis grens and their stgs. First later with vet steps they become anyhow effective. A single vehicle with 20 mm canon and a 50 mm pak and schreck in inf can completely stop any advance of RAF and only the airstrike helps then. Frontal rush becomes first possible with SAS (but horrible zook fail rate) or picked schrecks. Flame nades and stuff killing commandos before they get into weapon range.

You have 0 arty and not even a mortar HT.

I played few times against several RAF players and when there is a defense of 50 mm pak or so, AA tank like ostwind and möbelwagen and 20 mm vehicles and a volks squad with lmg then its damn hard to do anything with RAF. I had games where just two ostwinds shot down all airplanes that got called in by RAF and AB (still depending on the map). Sometimes a single ostwind had up to 18 airplane kills in a game.

From my personal experience RAF was relatively hard to play as it needs a decent micro gameplay. Everything must be timed correctly. Airstrike kills pak, but before that you must manage to get the AA tank out of AA mode. So you start an fake inf rush to make the AA shooting inf, then airstrike kills pak, then vehicle or cromwell the AA tank before 50 mm is being recrewed, then inf attack to cover tank again against the upcoming schrecks.

There are MANY players that play RAF or which try to just sit arround and to bomb the enemie only with airstrikes. But those usually fail and are the easiest enemies to beat. RAF needs movment all the time. A scout car, Pgren squad, 50 mm and mortar HP can be a huge pain against RAF (Not even the sd2 that come with 1 CP) in early game already against which only these airstrikes do help to get anyhow forward and when you have bad luck they get shot down by base AA even.

Playing two RAF is riskfull coz you must prevent all the time that axis get full defense that includes AA. When axis gets AA tanks (that also shred inf) that shoot down effectively airplanes and paks/schrecks/stgs then its damn hard to do anything with RAF. Sou you are forced to think always faster than your enemie preventing that they gain controle over the match.

There are actually only a hendfull players that play RAF successfully to a certain degree. In fact i know just four players who do so. So RAF players usually belong to the best micro gamers in BK mod.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

@Shadow;
Hohoho.. hmm, I don't know... But u seem to be soOo angry as u obviously believe that I somehow claimed u have no skills :P I didn't literally mean that btw, but again tell me... If u could successfully counter EVERY possible attempt by the enemy whenever he manages to use his infantry in order to advance.. in the help of ur planes almost every 2.5 minutes. Isn't the rate a bit too high actually?!

Or what is then fun with that? I was just trying to defend Terence's standpoint over here! As I believe he of course had an excuse to rage at the end... Cause u also used ur planes over his base which could be considered as 'base bombing' btw although there were no any arty pieces firing from inside his base at u or something!!!

But I am very surprised really how u could so badly attack me like this way while saying that I am also like MessUp.. though that at the same time I guess u didn't punish Terence like this when he claimed so by telling exactly the same of what I just did... o.O Come on.
Anyways...
So, my point here is that u can blob good inf units but ur enemy this way CAN'T use any infantry at all.

Which means that increasing the cost of this airstrike just slightly back to 150 ammo instead of currently only 135 won't hurt at all :)
That's all Shadow!

U know.. the AB strafing run aircraft price is 125 with probably even a more cool-down btw.
The prices of ur RAF planes are like this for now:-
135-200-250
Shall be much more logic if they would become:-
150-200-250
Am I wrong?! ^_^

Note:-
Plz I want to hear Shadow's opinion firstly guys. And Shadow, I do have an apologize really if u ever felt like if I was trying to offend ur RAF crown mate! :D

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Wow you even have enough patience to respond on such stupid posts, wow.

Krieger Blitzer

So all the posts here are stupid but urs are the great ones dude? o.O

Say something useful or just keep silent my friend!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:Say something useful or just keep silent my friend!
Arrogance.

Krieger Blitzer

Hahahahaha...
And now here we got another one who totally neglected the whole subject while going completely off topic once again, just to write that I am arrogant!!!
Srsly??? Thank u really for this great piece of information..

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Tiger1996 wrote:So all the posts here are stupid but urs are the great ones dude? o.O

Say something useful or just keep silent my friend!

No, not all, only yours. And this statements about planes and raf are so ridiculous that I personally don't have enough patience to reply on them seriously.

Krieger Blitzer

Ya, so... Terence's opinion here is also stupid and ridiculous?!

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Let Terence speak for himself, would you?

Krieger Blitzer

But he already did that through this game btw.. however that I actually believe he will finally sign up to the forums soon...
So I would say, affirmative!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:But he already did that through this game btw.. however that I actually believe he will finally sign up to the forums soon...
So I would say, affirmative!

Well.... he is often raging a bit after lost games complaining about certain things are OP/unfair etc. But a day later or when he plays doc/unit xy by himself he usually doesnt complain about these things anymore. I think currently the only thing that bothers actually every player are sd2 mines.

And no, he wont. He told me few weeks ago that he is not in mood to join forum. We discussed something (i forgot what) and i told him simply to join forum to bring his issue/suggestion up. And he really told me that he wont coz he fears that he then needs to discuss with you over 20 pages (he really told me that).

So i doubt he will join the forum. I often tried to get him.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Terence always sayin that it's so bad that best allied tactics are bombing and camping with 1000 fortifications, and somehow he is right, because allied units can compete with axis one only in very late game (rat or ab becoming really good only with weapons + command tree unlocks + officers bonuse, until this they are getting shred by storms or terror greens with ease)

Krieger Blitzer

I disagree... SD2s aren't the only annoying thing for players.. bombing run Typhoons too! Theoretically a single RAF player could send up one each 5 minutes??? This is madness; because the plane is devastating already.

But anyways, from 135 to 150 won't change anything at last btw :P

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:I disagree... SD2s aren't the only annoying thing for players.. bombing run Typhoons too! Theoretically a single RAF player could send up one each 5 minutes??? This is madness; because the plane is devastating already.

But anyways, from 135 to 150 won't change anything at last btw :P

I said, SD2 are the one thing which bothers really everyone without exception. I havent found anyone in BK who is not annoyed by SD2. All other things are bothering certain people, but nothing is considered as annyoying in such a huge part of the community as SD2. The RAF boombing run are annoying only for you. As i said, they can miss, can get shot down, have some cooldown, arent that cheap actually and so on. When airplanes kill me then i just hadnt the correct unit set up and lacking AA weapons, but i never considered any kind of airstrike as OP.

Edit:

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Terence always sayin that it's so bad that best allied tactics are bombing and camping with 1000 fortifications, and somehow he is right, because allied units can compete with axis one only in very late game (rat or ab becoming really good only with weapons + command tree unlocks + officers bonuse, until this they are getting shred by storms or terror greens with ease)

yeah, he told me also and i can just agree.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 07 Aug 2015, 19:11, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Funny, a single bomb of those nasty planes is usually dropped 50 meters away from the unit but still.. it kills them all.
What kind of AA defenses that would ever hold an airstrike each 5 minutes???!!!

Edit:-
Terence listened to me and he signed up actually... U can wait his text :)
Attachments
Untitled.png

Terence's Mouth

Post by Terence's Mouth »

Finaly i found somebody who talks for me :D

I hope you still talk about the airplanes here.

First when i heard about cheaper airplanes i thought its a realy great idea but now after playing with the new patch for a longer time it looks like that.
For Airborne doc its realy good to have cheaper airplanes because theyre not to strong.
For RAF i noticed that it realy depends on maps, on 1vs1 or little 2vs2 maps the bombplane can realy win a match especially if two RAF doctrines.
At the bigger maps bomb planes are realy dangerous but i would say its ok and they have to because weaker ground units.
At least my opinion is that i wouldnt have a problem with 150munition bombplane for RAF doc because it wouldnt be the end of airstrikes and ofcourse not the end of RAF doctrine.
It would be more like more balance for 1vs1 and 2vs2 games plus less airstrikes in all other games too (remember pls that a bombplane can kill whole squads like SS or Luft Units)