Allies!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Allies!

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

The screenshot tells everything; from it u can know about what were the teams, the scores and the game period! Was a fun good game... Me playing as the Armor doc.. even Sukin was in the enemy team ;)
Attachments
6p_vimoutiers.2015-07-29.22-53-43.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.88 playback file.
(2.45 MiB) Downloaded 40 times
PrntScr.
PrntScr.

Warhawks97

Re: Allies!

Post by Warhawks97 »

OK, first look, first comments...

Firstly it seems that sukin is playing alone vs 3. He smashes RAF, pushing inf doc with nebler VT, stopping armor in center with 50 mm pak.

Ruby.... idk.... wastive style. He puts 2 units (gebirgs and HMG into an house which is under fire of 107 mortar and 80 mm mortar..... and loosing all.
Bob has apparently no idea what it means to take cover with units. Reccons play a minor role for him and arty very early. In short he is like most axis players.

For classic i recomend to get the supply yard. Most US players are not aware of the importance of the supply yard. He should change it.

Tiger... i would say he got lucky he crossed the bridge. But his attempt to hold thos two territories almost cost him all units. Would have been smarter to use mortar (own or at best an 107) to cover the taken area from his side of the river and planting explosive charges on the bridge in case enemie would cross it. Then concentrating more on center to kill the luft and grens with tanks supported by inf doc mortars. Coz allied inf alone wont stay a fight against axis stg inf with gebirgs behind.

How sukin is playing that game alone... just awesome. In norht his grens kill inf and RAF, in south puma whipes out units. Excellent

Tiger is playing Armor doc extremly risky. Luky that Bob is unable to use AT properly or AT squads etc. I would highly reccoment to play armor NOT like tiger did here. It was huge luck that he such an opponent and that jumbo survived that AT HT. He is holding tooooo many res in reserve, playing in a too narrow ground. He could have used res for reccons, snipers, OP points, tankbuster etc..... one surprising panther and he would have been thrwon back to his own base.....Upgrading fuel and ammo points could be helpfull. Also he put several upgrades in a queue which took him fuel which he could have spend into something else as long as the previous upgrades are not finished yet. So dont put several upgrades in a queue in one building, esspecially when this cost you like 50% of the fuel storage.

min 25 and few seconds: Jumbos cal 50 is shooting bursts against a volkssquad and nobody dies.... volks stay there and consider it as a "bullet massage" lol.... Even the AP rounds seem to better vs inf as that cal 50... at least at long range.

Finally, Although probably observing that 88 is shooting RAF inf with HE rounds, Tiger didnt use its chance to quickly kill it with scott and jumbo. He fears losses for no reason as he has 2200 mp in reserve.

It would have been much easier when tiger would have switched to north supporting RAF to kill axis inf in the open supported by inf doc units. Classic then could have used supply yard to create a new army in south coz armor doc stucks with two territories since pretty much the beginning of the game. The inf doc player finally uses his own HE sherman. Its a rare thing to see that but still a sherman can be usefull even for inf doc to support friendly inf in ranged combat with axis inf.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Was quite boring for me. Once i saw how many emplacements Classic built on airfield i wanted to leave immidiately, cause impossible to clear them out having only +20 ammo income. Also teammates simply completely lost their sides.

Krieger Blitzer

Risky? It might be risky for u.. not risky for me... I know what I am doing very well. The 2200MP were being held for the SP! Plz don't tell me "Oh my god, why u r often relying on such expensive single individual units!!!" Because this is my own style of playing, and usually the highest battle records of mine are almost always achieved or done like that way of which I did it once again here actually with another success.

I guess u already know how I do love to control a single one unit or just 2 like if they were a whole army while having a very high veterancy level for those few units too ;) However that surely this is NOT my only style of playing btw. But obviously the most known one!!

Thank u Hawks for ur advices after all anyways ^^ But my point here is that u CAN'T call it "luck" anyhow :)

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

You must be very insecure person if you keep repeating every time and everywhere how good you are. Maybe just CoH is the only area of your "success". Here you can think you are important...

But seriously, in every single topic there is at least one post from you: "I have a very decent stats, and my records are usually highest, especially with my elite Tigers for sure".

Do you think we still doubt you are the best player here?

Krieger Blitzer

???????????????
Go continue drinking.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:???????????????
Go continue drinking.

I just said you are the best here! Omg can't you understand a simple sentence?

I don't drink. I absorb atmospheric moisture with my skin.
Last edited by JimQwilleran on 30 Jul 2015, 00:26, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

JimQwilleran wrote:I don't drink.

U don't drink!!! OMG, even water??? :D Must be an alien then... :P

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:OK, first look, first comments...

Firstly it seems that sukin is playing alone vs 3. He smashes RAF, pushing inf doc with nebler VT, stopping armor in center with 50 mm pak.

Ruby.... idk.... wastive style. He puts 2 units (gebirgs and HMG into an house which is under fire of 107 mortar and 80 mm mortar..... and loosing all.
Bob has apparently no idea what it means to take cover with units. Reccons play a minor role for him and arty very early. In short he is like most axis players.

For classic i recomend to get the supply yard. Most US players are not aware of the importance of the supply yard. He should change it.

Tiger... i would say he got lucky he crossed the bridge. But his attempt to hold thos two territories almost cost him all units. Would have been smarter to use mortar (own or at best an 107) to cover the taken area from his side of the river and planting explosive charges on the bridge in case enemie would cross it. Then concentrating more on center to kill the luft and grens with tanks supported by inf doc mortars. Coz allied inf alone wont stay a fight against axis stg inf with gebirgs behind.

How sukin is playing that game alone... just awesome. In norht his grens kill inf and RAF, in south puma whipes out units. Excellent

Tiger is playing Armor doc extremly risky. Luky that Bob is unable to use AT properly or AT squads etc. I would highly reccoment to play armor NOT like tiger did here. It was huge luck that he such an opponent and that jumbo survived that AT HT. He is holding tooooo many res in reserve, playing in a too narrow ground. He could have used res for reccons, snipers, OP points, tankbuster etc..... one surprising panther and he would have been thrwon back to his own base.....Upgrading fuel and ammo points could be helpfull. Also he put several upgrades in a queue which took him fuel which he could have spend into something else as long as the previous upgrades are not finished yet. So dont put several upgrades in a queue in one building, esspecially when this cost you like 50% of the fuel storage.

min 25 and few seconds: Jumbos cal 50 is shooting bursts against a volkssquad and nobody dies.... volks stay there and consider it as a "bullet massage" lol.... Even the AP rounds seem to better vs inf as that cal 50... at least at long range.

Finally, Although probably observing that 88 is shooting RAF inf with HE rounds, Tiger didnt use its chance to quickly kill it with scott and jumbo. He fears losses for no reason as he has 2200 mp in reserve.

It would have been much easier when tiger would have switched to north supporting RAF to kill axis inf in the open supported by inf doc units. Classic then could have used supply yard to create a new army in south coz armor doc stucks with two territories since pretty much the beginning of the game. The inf doc player finally uses his own HE sherman. Its a rare thing to see that but still a sherman can be usefull even for inf doc to support friendly inf in ranged combat with axis inf.

Lmao ots funny you said this bc all i dod was see screenshot and instantly knew sukin put team on his back lmao

And war... you know whats funny as fuck??? Youre most certainly right that most players do not know the importance of supply yard upgrades... yet i dont even play americans (barely ever) but when i do supply yard upgrade is one of the first things i focus on when i have access to it. People get suprised when i play americans and actually do very good lolol. For instance, our game on wolfheze. People need to understand that the respurces put into supply yard upgrade will increase almost tenfold. Youre twmporarily spending alot to sacrifice early and mid game pushes, but the benefits that you will get majorllyyy outweigh that small sacrifice

Krieger Blitzer

Sukin's team wasn't that good to be honest.. that's true! However that as u can obviously see my own team wasn't also that good actually... If u look at the scoreboard, u would then quickly find out that only me and him are the ones who are having a good kill\death ratio ^^ But he has higher kills for sure :)

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

KDR, and even score, is not a good indicator of how well a person did. KDR is heavily dependent on strategy and even doc choice. A tank heavy army will almost always have a higher KDR than an infantry heavy army simply because of how compositions work. And Tiger, you didn't have the highest score, just highest KDR which is expected as armor doc.

This isn't to discredit anyone, not Tiger or Sukin or anyone else in the game, but we should try to move away from this "score = skill" mentality especially if you want to become a better and have better teammates.

Example, when I play with Shadow either one of us could have a higher score, but without him and how we coordinate I wouldn't have the score I get at all. I feel like between the two of us, our normal flow ends up being Shadow is the brawler and does the big fights while I am the game finisher that either takes out specific targets and crashes into the enemy base. So, I might have a higher score than Shadow some games but that's because I was the one that hit the base. But, I wouldn't have gotten into the base if it wasn't for his support. Actually, I think Shadow gets a higher score than me most of the time anyways, but I don't feel any less of a teammate. I've saved his ass, he has saved mine. He's starting an attack, I'll give him smoke cover. I don't get points for that, but didn't I play a critical role in the fight?

I didn't watch the replay, I don't really care to, but this talk about score is starting to get really frustrating. Because most of the players I've seen before and they are not bad players... Just because they didn't have as good of a score (honestly there is hardly any difference between all except maybe Sukin's is very far ahead) doesn't mean they're bad.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Erich

Post by Erich »

''
min 25 and few seconds: Jumbos cal 50 is shooting bursts against a volkssquad and nobody dies.... volks stay there and consider it as a "bullet massage" lol.... Even the AP rounds seem to better vs inf as that cal 50... at least at long range''

''I would just like to say that those who keep claiming that the 50.cal is crap.. are nothing but pure retaaaards.'' !!!!

Krieger Blitzer

This shit often happens even with or when u use MG42s, as that the Volks were actually pinned behind yellow cover.. crawling on the ground... Such a thing already reduces the incoming enemy fire accuracy a lot.. as MarKr said it once somewhere!
But just my other game-replay topic which is right before this one over there called as "Rampage" if not mistaken; I had something that is maybe about 80 inf kills against 'humans' using the SP or if not even more as it has a top turret mounted 50.cal gunner. Both the US M20 command and the M8 armored cars are too powerful as well against inf by their 50.cals specifically at closer distances!! Not to mention about the early available Recces with their 2 freaky machine guns that are usually even better than any others of Axis inf killer machines during the same early game stage; just a 50.cal that is combined with another 30.cal!

However that it's not a logic comparison anyhow if u ever try to compare the MG42s to any 50.cals btw, they are not meant to be the same as that each one is from a totally different category.
While to keep in mind that if u would probably know... 50.cals have much more damage that is perhaps considered to be the highest but greatly less accuracy for sure on the other hand as it's a high caliber gun of which is very good against inf 'at medium or close ranges' and also against all kind of vehicles by default without being in need for any armor piercing ammo to be loaded!!! This is an absolute advantage that Axis MGs definitely doesn't have too.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Sukin's team wasn't that good to be honest.. that's true! However that as u can obviously see my own team wasn't also that good actually... If u look at the scoreboard, u would then quickly find out that only me and him are the ones who are having a good kill\death ratio ^^ But he has higher kills for sure :)

this:

kwok wrote:KDR, and even score, is not a good indicator of how well a person did. KDR is heavily dependent on strategy and even doc choice. A tank heavy army will almost always have a higher KDR than an infantry heavy army simply because of how compositions work. And Tiger, you didn't have the highest score, just highest KDR which is expected as armor doc.

This isn't to discredit anyone, not Tiger or Sukin or anyone else in the game, but we should try to move away from this "score = skill" mentality especially if you want to become a better and have better teammates.

Example, when I play with Shadow either one of us could have a higher score, but without him and how we coordinate I wouldn't have the score I get at all. I feel like between the two of us, our normal flow ends up being Shadow is the brawler and does the big fights while I am the game finisher that either takes out specific targets and crashes into the enemy base. So, I might have a higher score than Shadow some games but that's because I was the one that hit the base. But, I wouldn't have gotten into the base if it wasn't for his support. Actually, I think Shadow gets a higher score than me most of the time anyways, but I don't feel any less of a teammate. I've saved his ass, he has saved mine. He's starting an attack, I'll give him smoke cover. I don't get points for that, but didn't I play a critical role in the fight?

I didn't watch the replay, I don't really care to, but this talk about score is starting to get really frustrating. Because most of the players I've seen before and they are not bad players... Just because they didn't have as good of a score (honestly there is hardly any difference between all except maybe Sukin's is very far ahead) doesn't mean they're bad.

Thats so true. Things like provided recconassaince, keeping up tactical initiative so that mates can get elite units faster to decide the game etc etc is not awared. For example i have as PE sometimes like 40 vehicles build and 30 lost and 35 of them had been kettenrads. For me its only pushing down the score but for the win just as essential as a big tank that finally kills the enemie army. And to kdr: You must actually consider full squad whipes and single kills. Once a mate made 35 kills with his HMG42 but never a full squad kill and like 50% of the killed men got picked up by enemie medics which created new inf. My Puma had just 7 kills when it died but it was a squad whipe of a ranger squad (5 men), leutnant and ranger captain. So ive got not more points though it was from a much higher importance.

Another sample a few weeks ago was a hard 4 vs 4 as axis at graves bridges. My def and terror teammates just had arty and went quickly for tiger, elephant and AA tanks, but for a long time they didnt do anything. I had to fight alone vs RAF, RE and inf doc losing a lot of units and sometimes helping my SE mate against Tanks from armor doc. I had just as many kills than losses, even more losses but i took all airstrikes, arty strikes and AVRE shots on me. At the end only i had reccons and so my mates Tigers and elephant could attack with good recconassaince by having tactial options i provided to them and so they destroyed so far the entire enemie army. Those guys played awfull actually but got by far highest score which hadnt been possible if i hadnt kept the line so long for such high cost.

Also an example from a game i did with sukin. I kept pushing (i push usualy when i play with him) losing many of my Tank IV´s. But due to that enemies stayed at defense, sukin could save res for Panther G and his walking stukas usually made the kills. He got much higher score which doesnt mean his work was from a much higher importance. Not seldomly the teams "workhorses" having low points although they did a good game simply as they took all enemie fire to protect their mates and giving those time to get an effective finisher force.

Finally, WE vet is not awarded (coz in vcoh it was an upgrade, nothing you earned by good playing and for brits also or only leutnant vets are counted). Parachute reinforcmet is counted as "build inf" not "reinforced" which often increases the points of AB and luft players by 1/3 for no real reason.

So keep that in mind before shouting out "i have best score (and even K/D)", so i´ve been best player. Tactical importance of certain kills (full squad whipes, was it an important unit etc), type of kills (killing a Tiger is counted just like killing a kettenkrad), Recconassaince, repairs, bloody defending etc etc is simply not awarded, though from an extrem high importance when trying to figure out "who was the best in game".

In that game i would say that classic, bob and ruby have won the game for allied.

providing smoke, recconassaince, heal options, suppressive fire, kill of a single critical target, repairs etc etc are from high value but are not awarded.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

kwok wrote:KDR, and even score, is not a good indicator of how well a person did. KDR is heavily dependent on strategy and even doc choice. A tank heavy army will almost always have a higher KDR than an infantry heavy army simply because of how compositions work. And Tiger, you didn't have the highest score, just highest KDR which is expected as armor doc.

+ 1