Fun 2v2.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Fun 2v2.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Sukin (Terror doc) with me (Blitz doc) as Axis playing vs both Cyber (Armor doc) and Keks (RAF doc) as Allies at Linden.

I was never able to advance as I was pushed back since the early beginning so hard by Cyber's M1 Garands against my helpless Volks at only medium and shorter ranges.. but later on, after about 10 minutes... I took some breathe securing back the fuel. However that just some more few time after it, I was yet again so badly pushed back till the end with deadly HE Shermans combined with the Jumbo.

Having 3 AA base turrets on this map per each HQ probably saved our ass from several Typhoons!!

At the minute 20, Keks literally lost everything to Sukin.. while I was still alive having units remaining against Cyber preventing him from finishing me. And this was the difference that caused us victory as it turned to be almost a completely 2v1 against Cyber alone since the minute 23. But Cyber as said was already in a good situation vs me...

At the end, finally Sukin's first Panther G followed with my first Tiger tank ended the battle together putting it to an end of its final fate ^^
Attachments
temp.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.88 playback file.
(1.82 MiB) Downloaded 55 times

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Fun 2v2.

Enjoy :)

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

[quote="Tiger1996]At the end, finally Sukin's first Panther G followed with my first Tiger tank ended the battle together putting it to an end of its final fate ^^

Enjoy :)[/quote]

So, Panther G as match maker? With sukin its often the same and sometimes i think its part of his tactics. Staying in patience, doing kills with relatively low effort when then, when Panther G is on the field, its time to rock and to finish the enemie. So even if you think sukin is in "bad position" he usually isnt. In fact he is preparing for the win.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

If the PantherG, the Tiger or any other tank was really good.. then it's usually because of the player who is actually moving it! Luck factor is sometimes participating too for sure.

I mean that neither the Tiger or the Panther is 'OP' at all. The Panther lost about 60% of its health again to a non ambushed visible Hellcat... As I scarified my Pz4H by driving it into the ambushed Hellcat allowing Sukin to then kill it using his Panther!!

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I really did my best here, in some moments got an incredible luck and finally killed Keks completely, by that time Tiger was locked at the base already, so i had to switch side and push cyber from flank.

Points were:
Keks 15 000
Zombie 27 000
Tiger 17 000
Me 43 000

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:If the PantherG, the Tiger or any other tank was really good.. then it's usually because of the player who is actually moving it! Luck factor is sometimes participating too for sure.

YES, that is for or should be for all units. Very good sentence. Cost of a unit should NEVER be a justification to kill x ammount of enemies just because the unit was x res expensive and i see no reason why it shouldnt.

I mean that neither the Tiger or the Panther is 'OP' at all. The Panther lost about 60% of its health again to a non ambushed visible Hellcat... As I scarified my Pz4H by driving it into the ambushed Hellcat allowing Sukin to then kill it using his Panther!!

sure, i do the same. And its not that axis never lost units during their campaigns. Actually losses during all Blitzkrieg raids had been on the limit of possible losses. Sometimes you must sacrafice units for a higher goal. You just have to know which loss is worth for tactically advantage you gained by it. To find such ambushes and to neutralize those i not seldomly send cheap bikes first which either get shot then by the tank or tank revealed by the bike and so the ambush is neutralized. But here i also face often a problem usually among axis players. There is sometimes just one SP facing like 3 panther tanks and 2 tigers but losing them one by one to the SP instead doing a concentarted attack with all 5 tanks at the same time. So when all would attack at the same time and lets say 3 of 5 Panthers and tigers are being lost to kill the SP then it was still worth it i think.

And no tank in game is currently OP. The IV/70 a bit tricky and nasty but far away from being OP.
Build more AA Walderschmidt