THIS.. PVP 4.8.8

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

THIS.. PVP 4.8.8

Post by Warhawks97 »

THAT IS WHAT MAKES ME SO MAD WHEN I NEED TO PLAY ALLIED

Design (arty)
sukin (AB)
Me (armor)

vs

Maeglin, Termix and Danjel SK

Def
Se
Terror (?)

[b]And this was NOT even worst case! Worst case would have been luft with unemplaced 88 and sd2+ bk doc and stuhs+ SE arty![/b]

This shows why i want changes i suggested here.

1. Thats why its crap that M1 sucks at longer distances and why i want, esspecially for rangers, an accuracy buff of M1.
- In offense: you try to get closer and untill you did 3 men are dead already by k98 fire or there is a damn mg42 vehicle right behind and when trying to retreat you lose the other three men as well.
- in defense: When enemie attacks from distance you are forced to attack. When they get close the M1 gets just effective when axis are in nade range already. And you cant prevent that schrecks are getting always into range. And finally, when M1 gets effective at mid range then you gonna die against all the stgs as stg outmatches m1 at mid range.

Thats why i want calli earlier and cheaper:
- Just when i could have had calli with 5 CP´s to crack that ongoing pak spam and bunker spam i still need 3 more CP. What does it mean: A single cheaper earlier coming calli sherman could have prevented arty party by using only one arty barrage. But nooooo...... instead we got forced to make a shit arty party.... AGAIN.

Thats why i want cheaper vehicles and more expensive paks. An attack in BK is like 5 seconds long.... then all units are dead and to replace them takes 5 mins, esspecially vehicles and Tanks. But def stuff..... you can kill 3 paks during an attack..... 2 mins later there are 5 new paks!!!

Thats why cheaper mortar: I could have used cheap mortars for more smoke.
And did you see the mortar HT: 400 MP usless crap. Firstly you must get friendly spotters to kill enemie spotters and to find some targets (which requrires carefully use when triyng to find hidden units. If not schreck squads appear too fast out of fog of war, killing the mortar HT. Furthemore you must know the exact position of a paks.... if not then the pak may kills the mortar HT. And finally beside all the fights with inf that keeps you busy you have no real time to carefully use the mortar HT to kill a single pak or so.... you just keep moving the mortar HT forward and backward trying not to lose that 400 mp unit.

The ONLY reason why PE mortar HT is usefull for a while is because it comes fast when enemies has still no zook squads or anything and because the early HMG42 and scout cars prevents a zook rush. But later it becomes just as obsolet as other mortar HT. Also axis use it then only for defense purpose and arty for offense purpose

Thats why i want inf doc having VT as unlock but therefore activating all arty units and with 100 VT range. In such games with defense in front of bunkers its just impossible to get close enough to use VT on bunkers.

Thats why i want binoculars on certain units like officers and vehicles. The spotters first enables you to get a coordinated attack but then, when the first step of an assault was successfull you then dont know where to go next and this is when enemie arty smashes you. So a vehicle that can be a temporarily spotter would helpt a lot to do longer lasting coordinated attacks when the area is still to dangerous to put the spotter there and when you are still to busy. It could highly improve game dyncamics as well.

Typicall axis camp-> massive arty bomb game. They build bunkers and tons of arty pieces but we are the "arty noobs" coz of paks..... WTF

I am now done again with allied for the next 1-2 weeks.
I just hope that this makes it more clear why i demant the changes i do all the time. And dont tell me: "oh, you played la fiere" dont do play that map then." Well, guys, La fiere has at least bushes that allows to cover mortars and reccons it behind. On other maps axis just spam krads+ sniper and super range weapons behind so that allied hardly get spotters in position. Other maps like 112, graves, road, battle of halbe, etc are thus even worse.
Attachments
lafiere 6p.2015-07-07.23-48-41.rec
(3.05 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 08 Jul 2015, 15:25, edited 3 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: THIS.. PVP 4.8.8

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I like this battle though. But there is one thing - rocket jeep, normally i never use it, but in this battle had to try it (when noticed 2 bunkers, 2 snipers, 5 paks, 120mm mortar and 2 mg42) jeez lol, its a most shitty unit in game, 55 ammo for this fireworks, just wtf, i spent arround 800 ammo and killed 16 people. This crap shouldnt cost more than 30 ammo, also why that stupid delay before barrage? It lasts for 5 seconds and sometimes enemie's pak is already gone before jeep startig shooting, why so? Nebels, stuka, hotchkiss and even caliope havent got that long activation time.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Watched replay and it makes me even more angry.

Maeglin and danjel just cry all the time just because they are, to say it carefully, not smart enough to combine tanks and inf. Instead they rush with inf without brain into tanks and inf or sending a TH out alone to kill an wondering that the tank suddenly is vulnerable to infantry! wtf

Then they just cry arround that allis are OP. I say, we as allied, have learned to COMBINE tanks with inf and HMG´s. Something most axis players will probably NEVER learn within the next 100 years.

And while crying arround the axis players (except termix) had like 1000-1500 MP in reserve! HOLLY.... but yeah..... again, we as allied just learned again to manage ressources.

Maeglin played SE doc having 1500 mp in reserve but all he is doing is to use arty. DAMN.... with 1500 MP i would have had easily krads, snipers, Hauptsturmführer and heavy assault squads supported by Marder. Maeaglin says really, when having more than 1000 MP all the time which he doesnt use, that allis are OP. He played SE so bad when he really only uses arty with it while the doc offers sooooo much more. And if this isnt enough and as terror has also two arty units all the def player does is to call a grille as well! Hello? Brain?

Axis....
Hey, i am axis, i dont need to combine tanks and inf
Hey, i am axis, i dont need smoke cover in an assault, my inf is already bulletproof. (But when allis use smoke its OP -.-)
Hey, i am axis, i dont need to support my inf with tanks, i just can buid dozens of grens and schrecks untill i finally overun everything.
Hey, i am axis, when my pure inf attacks are being stopped by mgs and HE shermans i then simply call lots of arty and pulverize all shit (in this game, axis hadnt been smart enough to combine arty with attacks, they simply ran uncooridnated accross the map and shooting with arty when ever they feel in mood to do so.

@Meaglin: What about using krads+sniper+ mobile AT like marder and some inf next time when already having thousands of MP´s? But pls before you start complaining about enemies.

@Danjel: Maybe combine inf with your TH´s? And maybe use smoke as well during offense? Maybe use res more effectively next time? But still, i have to thank you for not spamming unemplaced 88´s. I really appreciate such fair play.

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

fap fap fap ?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Warhawks97 wrote:Axis....
Hey, i am axis, i dont need to combine tanks and inf
Hey, i am axis, i dont need smoke cover in an assault, my inf is already bulletproof. (But when allis use smoke its OP -.-)
Hey, i am axis, i dont need to support my inf with tanks, i just can buid dozens of grens and schrecks untill i finally overun everything.
Hey, i am axis, when my pure inf attacks are being stopped by mgs and HE shermans i then simply call lots of arty and pulverize all shit (in this game, axis hadnt been smart enough to combine arty with attacks, they simply ran uncooridnated accross the map and shooting with arty when ever they feel in mood to do so.

Oh ya, nice dreams Hawks ^^ Why don't u just say that then u actually don't need to even move any of ur units at all as Axis in order to hopefully win?? :P

Usually btw I see at least a Sten Commando or a RE Sapper squad that is often having a high veterancy level due to gliders landing directly on the enemy units above their head being in an extremely close range while shredding all the of them just in time gaining such tactical advantages most of the cases in a blink of an eye pushing ur enemy back setting him in a very difficult situation of which he might never get recovered from...
Same about both the RAF Typhoon airstrikes and the Inf doc off map arty strikes. Click to kill and then advance!! Really useful these things always are; specifically against the Wh faction generally. I also saw a Ranger squad just with M1 Grands suppressing a 435MP PE Assault pioneer squad with an MP44!!! Till now I can't believe it to be honest.

Today as I finally decided to play few more Bk games once again after being absent for more than a month, a single riflemen squad of mine behind green cover 'pinned' instantly 2 attacking Grens with STGs and MGs been equipped.. using the suppression ability! However that I played 5 games, 4 won as Allies and 1 lost as Axis :\ One of those.. I played as AB on Villers Bocage map with Worlkar and Duck in my team vs Conan, Classic and someone else who is probably a mate of Classic whom I can't spell his name atm. Still the Allies won!

Why the SP is usually more successful than the much more expensive KT for example?!

2 Tigers were easily wiped out, 1 Panther G missed my already visible Hellcat 2 times while the Hellcat somehow knocked it out frontally with ONLY 2 hits in a row.
Not to mention about the early Recces with 50.cals totally sweeping the forest from any hostile inf units reaching a Vet lvl of 3 almost every time! And u say that 50.cal is BS o.O

250mm Def doc rockets arty did zero damage to my Shermans.
I saw a US Quad HT that required 2 Schrecks to die through ur own stream... So it's not only about the Axis HTs requiring more than a single Zooka like u always say then!

Yet I am not like u claiming that Allies are OP... But all what I want is for u to plz stop ur fictional hilarious scenarios about Axis. Anyways it looks like that someways the only way or method that the Allies begins to struggle from is when the Axis use their tactic of spamming 88s, SD2s and Stukas etc having some serious annoying kind of a challenge to the Allies.. nerf that without giving any alternatives or while not nerfing Allies as well, and then really I can promise to u that the Axis will never win a single match anymore time again.

Sorry but u r someone who never plays 1v1s, rarely into 2v2s and more often in 3v3s (Only at La Fiere map maybe.. lol) but always playing 4v4s; while I am someone who keeps playing all the types.. 1v1s, 2v2s, definitely 3v3s and perhaps less 4v4s but NOT saying never! Almost any map too.
So hey, don't come and build ur balance conclusions only for that.
Told u several times, I am seriously pissed off ur frequent false speech about how Axis are OP. U don't even have any decent stats with Axis... Don't talk to me about old times, old times are just about old versions.. which means a different experience... Speak to me about the current times. Surely I am also not into discussing about who is with a better stats and who is not or any other kind of stuff related... But my point here is that u honestly don't seem to be something like 'unbeatable' with Axis so far! So how come u speak like that saying they are SUPER??? Enough.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I told you to watch two games sukin played but you refused coz you got scared to see the truth i think how two terror, BK and luft can smash Arty doc and inf doc just with 88´s and walking stukas!

Now shadow plays as axis having no idea what he needs to do. I is still in a two our games playing 2 vs 4. he and design with BK and luft vs Baby sealbatter and others. Since three hours already enemies are attacking with tons of easiy eights, shermans, priests and 25 pdr, commandos and bombing the entire map to hill but design and shadow hold the line with luft inf and aa tank+ tiger. SINCE 3 hours 2 vs 4 actually. SD2 stopped an entire division of like 5 easy eights, several pershings protected by scotts already killed in forntal rushes using Gebirgs with schreck and one reg 5 squad. Shadow has like 600 games as RAF played and like 5 now with luftwaffe and he keeps saying in ts "omg, how OP", if i could do that with commandos. He says that luftaffe is just stay and kill, he doesnt need to move units as much and as smart as with commandos. Hew beat rangers with Gebirgsjägers in close range etc.

Ok, he just left the game as it was endless. It took 2 hours and 24 mins.

Also you sadly play only 1 vs 1 games for which BK mod is NOT made. And dont blame me i dont play 2 vs 2. I do play 2 vs 2, quite a lot with erich and illa. I would even say that i played 3/4 of my total games during BK in 2 vs 2 games. Duclair, rails and metal, road to montherm,

I played ALL maps.... with all i really mean ALL.... even this mega large xxl maps several times. But i see you only playing autry, duclair, wolfheze axis HR most of the time. But when you pick allis you apparently pick only villers bocage and probably valkensward coz there allis units are not only useless. I am happy already that you figured out that there are also other maps.

And i give a shit for 1 vs 1. In 1 vs 1 a single heavy mortar covers 60% of the map, no wonder you blaim it OP, i would also do so. The income of ammo is like 270, arty shoots from base to base so you dont need special protection for your howitzer since it is easily covered by base def. Movable arty loses on value since there arent many areas they can hide, certain docs are usless in 1 vs 1 and the often insane high ammo income in relation to MP income which is by far different in teamfights which means that in 1 vs 1 cheap tanks with HVAP are more usefull while in bigger fights MP is available enough to get panthers all 2,5 mins (esspecially when one players focuses on Panther spam) but HVAP quickly eats the ammo and icnome is lower.

I play la fiere coz others do so often, i personally dont do that.

and really, i played hundreds, if not even thousands of 2 vs 2 over years ( i had no choice). At good times i had 8 or even 10 2 vs 2 games with my mate crixus, later sgt smith or mr panda. Recently usually with illa and erich but they currently stoped with BK.

Ive also seen all balance changes made during the past years etc. I dont even want to imagine what you would have said when tiger cost 1000 mp and 180 fuel having HP like a normal Panther.

The problem is you only focus on axis tanks and infantry is only blobbed. No wonder it has little effect. No never see the full picture how ridicilous it is when axis quickly get bunkers from start, massive AT gun wall and bombing the map to dust with fucked up neblers and walking stukas when you just get a damn Mortar HT with americans! And then later, hummels and grilles.... And the entire allied team has as arty what?! two priests and an arty sherman-.-

And dear Tiger, i would REALLY recommend you to watch me and sukin playing axis together. Today we played at shadows fav map (montargis region) and we had at least one less experienced in our team and one average player. Axis had Timay and shadow with RAF and AB facing us (both decent players i enjoy to play with) and on other side cyberzombie and design i think vs babysealbatter and another newbie. WE WON... with EASE (and i frontal rushed shadows AA tank(s) with a good damn AT squad!) and sukin later told or asked what to do with all the ressources. Shadow and timays AB and RAF and 0 chance to get close to our inf. Sniper, volks with lmg, Puma with 20 mm and leig 18 (later AA tank and tank IV). Nobody got effectively into close ranged combat! And that silly, you claim it OP, glider drop for 560 MP got destroyed and inf squad killed by puma and Pgrens before they could "unpack" their weapons. Everybody knows that this glider drop thing works vs newbies or only combined with an off map and very early stage (trust me i know what i say coz ive once played only RE doc using this tactics and only vs newbies i won the game that way). But skilled axis have always one unit protecting another so silly gliders and cqc´s going to hell damn fast then, not to mention even when axis have their stgs.

So just because you play with and against guys that are too dumb to use reccons or any combined assault with panther+storms or panther+ AA tank then its not my fault and instead running with their blobb into well placed allied inf. Sometimes its a bit luck to kill a tank, sure, but not always.

And lmao axis heavy tanks are really the smallest issue. Its more this endless spam of paks and bunkers in teamfights and sd2 rain and then the tons of cheap rocket launchers coming right in early game.

I want to repeat as good as possible of what you said: "Panther D has best armor of all Panthers and thus being best of all. Panther G has only better sight and faster turret rotation".... That a player consideres good view and turret rotation speed as less important (or even unimportant) as armor strenght says already everything about that guy. You even said something like "how the better view of the Panther G can help keeping it alive".... just lol.

But sadly lots of allis player think so. Instead of recconassaince and intelligence they only think "big armor". Like last game shadows mate with TH doc.... we asked for some hidden Gagpanzer IV with panther canon but he said "NOO.. need big tank.... Elephant". Both, def doc and TH doc player only wnated BIg tank. I always prefer reccon over a strong unit. A Tiger doesnt help when you dont know what the enemie has and where.

Krieger Blitzer

Warhawks97 wrote:I told you to watch two games sukin played but you refused coz you got scared to see the truth i think how two terror, BK and luft can smash Arty doc and inf doc just with 88´s and walking stukas!

Now shadow plays as axis having no idea what he needs to do. I is still in a two our games playing 2 vs 4. he and design with BK and luft vs Baby sealbatter and others. Since three hours already enemies are attacking with tons of easiy eights, shermans, priests and 25 pdr, commandos and bombing the entire map to hill but design and shadow hold the line with luft inf and aa tank+ tiger. SINCE 3 hours 2 vs 4 actually. SD2 stopped an entire division of like 5 easy eights, several pershings protected by scotts already killed in forntal rushes using Gebirgs with schreck and one reg 5 squad. Shadow has like 600 games as RAF played and like 5 now with luftwaffe and he keeps saying in ts "omg, how OP", if i could do that with commandos. He says that luftaffe is just stay and kill, he doesnt need to move units as much and as smart as with commandos. Hew beat rangers with Gebirgsjägers in close range etc.

Warhawks97 wrote:And lmao axis heavy tanks are really the smallest issue. Its more this endless spam of paks and bunkers in teamfights and sd2 rain and then the tons of cheap rocket launchers coming right in early game.

And that's exactly what I already said!!! Why are u repeating it once again??!! I said, the best of Axis is nothing but the spam of 88s, SD2s and walking Stukas combined with Gebirgs etc... Only these certain well known specific things are annoying.. so since that their super heavy tanks are actually not an issue at all; nerf those without nerfing the Allies on the other hand as well and I can then promise u that the Axis WILL NOT win a single game anymore time.

Warhawks97 wrote:Also you sadly play only 1 vs 1 games for which BK mod is NOT made.
I play 'ONLY' 1v1s... Srsly???

Warhawks97 wrote:But i see you only playing autry, duclair, wolfheze axis HR most of the time. But when you pick allis you apparently pick only villers bocage and probably valkensward coz there allis units are not only useless. I am happy already that you figured out that there are also other maps.

I play all the same 2v2 maps of which u play whatever as low or high res... Linden, Alsace, Bedum, Road to Montherem, Rails, but honestly I doubt if I do ever play the 2v2 Wolfheze. I hate it! Surely I play the 3v3 Wolfheze, Red Ball, Vioumeters, Road to Cherbourg, Hugel, and some more. And btw I like the 3v3 Wolfheze map most as Allies Armor doc specifically on pos3.. but here is a part I really don't get or understand, what u mean with that the Allies units are useless in Villers Bocage and Valkenswaard??!! I play both this maps too. But such maps are literally the best for AB and Inf docs!!! I always pick them when I choose Allies because the Axis units there are completely useless and not the Allies ones o.O

Warhawks97 wrote:I dont even want to imagine what you would have said when tiger cost 1000 mp and 180 fuel having HP like a normal Panther.

Definitely I was totally aware about such terrible things with the Bk mod at that time through some YouTube videos about it.. that's why I never decided to join or play it before.. until it's finally improved!

Warhawks97 wrote:The problem is you only focus on axis tanks and infantry is only blobbed.No wonder it has little effect. No never see the full picture how ridicilous it is when axis quickly get bunkers from start, massive AT gun wall and bombing the map to dust with fucked up neblers and walking stukas when you just get a damn Mortar HT with americans! And then later, hummels and grilles.... And the entire allied team has as arty what?! two priests and an arty sherman-.-

I bet this is a joke. As I never blob inf btw... U doubt?! Alright, let's do a fun 1v1 me even as Allies so that then I can show u how I don't just blob them up like u claim ^^ I blob only once it's necessary to do so.
As the CW Arty doc u can get 2 Priests, 3 75mm arty HTs, at least one 107mm mortar and 2 25P howitzers. Yet u also have the wide 150 ammo field arty and u could get an arty spotter with another off map arty call in plus the 95mm arty Cromwell... U still lack arty I wonder? NICE!

Warhawks97 wrote:And that silly, you claim it OP,
Aha, although I was just clarifying that they aren't really useless while clearly mentioning that I never claimed Allies are OP anyhow unlike u always keep claiming so on Axis!
Yet, u still come and say here that I believe Allies are OP!!! What could I call this??!! X_X

Warhawks97 wrote:I want to repeat as good as possible of what you said: "Panther D has best armor of all Panthers and thus being best of all. Panther G has only better sight and faster turret rotation".... That a player consideres good view and turret rotation speed as less important (or even unimportant) as armor strenght says already everything about that guy. You even said something like "how the better view of the Panther G can help keeping it alive".... just lol.

I said it, and I repeat as it's a fact of which u need to believe or disbelieve... It doesn't matter for me, the Panther D seem to be having the best armor values between all the 3 existing Panthers of Bk! And not the G variant unlike many people think. But now for god's sake, did I ever mention that I prefer it over the other ones????!!!! U fool, I said this only when we were discussing about which of them is having the best armor. U said the G, I said no.. it's actually the D but with a slower turret and no sight neither a top turret mounted MG gunner which is a big disadvantage indeed. However that AGAIN, I never said I prefer it over the other versions... As I of course generally prefer Tigers over Panthers even! But I would use the G when it comes to be about Panthers. Yet I must realize it's not the holy armored one!!

Warhawks97 wrote:But sadly lots of allis player think so. Instead of recconassaince and intelligence they only think "big armor". Like last game shadows mate with TH doc.... we asked for some hidden Gagpanzer IV with panther canon but he said "NOO.. need big tank.... Elephant". Both, def doc and TH doc player only wnated BIg tank. I always prefer reccon over a strong unit. A Tiger doesnt help when you dont know what the enemie has and where.

And that's the problem sadly, as u would never know every time where the enemy is hiding! That's why the Axis heavies should be trusted more by their users.. and not just dying like if they were light tanks with 1 or 2 frontal shots being hardly the 'smallest' issue.

Anyways... Just stop complaining about Axis this way. And I will leave u alone! I don't complain like this way on Allies.. I just reply u.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:I told you to watch two games sukin played but you refused coz you got scared to see the truth i think how two terror, BK and luft can smash Arty doc and inf doc just with 88´s and walking stukas!

Ok, he just left the game as it was endless. It took 2 hours and 24 mins.

Also you sadly play only 1 vs 1 games for which BK mod is NOT made. And dont blame me i dont play 2 vs 2. I do play 2 vs 2, quite a lot with erich and illa. I would even say that i played 3/4 of my total games during BK in 2 vs 2 games. Duclair, rails and metal, road to montherm,

I played ALL maps.... with all i really mean ALL.... even this mega large xxl maps several times. But i see you only playing autry, duclair, wolfheze axis HR most of the time. But when you pick allis you apparently pick only villers bocage and probably valkensward coz there allis units are not only useless. I am happy already that you figured out that there are also other maps.

And i give a shit for 1 vs 1. In 1 vs 1 a single heavy mortar covers 60% of the map, no wonder you blaim it OP, i would also do so. The income of ammo is like 270, arty shoots from base to base so you dont need special protection for your howitzer since it is easily covered by base def. Movable arty loses on value since there arent many areas they can hide, certain docs are usless in 1 vs 1 and the often insane high ammo income in relation to MP income which is by far different in teamfights which means that in 1 vs 1 cheap tanks with HVAP are more usefull while in bigger fights MP is available enough to get panthers all 2,5 mins (esspecially when one players focuses on Panther spam) but HVAP quickly eats the ammo and icnome is lower.

I play la fiere coz others do so often, i personally dont do that.

and really, i played hundreds, if not even thousands of 2 vs 2 over years ( i had no choice). At good times i had 8 or even 10 2 vs 2 games with my mate crixus, later sgt smith or mr panda. Recently usually with illa and erich but they currently stoped with BK.

Ive also seen all balance changes made during the past years etc. I dont even want to imagine what you would have said when tiger cost 1000 mp and 180 fuel having HP like a normal Panther.

The problem is you only focus on axis tanks and infantry is only blobbed. No wonder it has little effect. No never see the full picture how ridicilous it is when axis quickly get bunkers from start, massive AT gun wall and bombing the map to dust with fucked up neblers and walking stukas when you just get a damn Mortar HT with americans! And then later, hummels and grilles.... And the entire allied team has as arty what?! two priests and an arty sherman-.-

And dear Tiger, i would REALLY recommend you to watch me and sukin playing axis together. Today we played at shadows fav map (montargis region) and we had at least one less experienced in our team and one average player. Axis had Timay and shadow with RAF and AB facing us (both decent players i enjoy to play with) and on other side cyberzombie and design i think vs babysealbatter and another newbie. WE WON... with EASE (and i frontal rushed shadows AA tank(s) with a good damn AT squad!) and sukin later told or asked what to do with all the ressources. Shadow and timays AB and RAF and 0 chance to get close to our inf. Sniper, volks with lmg, Puma with 20 mm and leig 18 (later AA tank and tank IV). Nobody got effectively into close ranged combat! And that silly, you claim it OP, glider drop for 560 MP got destroyed and inf squad killed by puma and Pgrens before they could "unpack" their weapons. Everybody knows that this glider drop thing works vs newbies or only combined with an off map and very early stage (trust me i know what i say coz ive once played only RE doc using this tactics and only vs newbies i won the game that way). But skilled axis have always one unit protecting another so silly gliders and cqc´s going to hell damn fast then, not to mention even when axis have their stgs.

So just because you play with and against guys that are too dumb to use reccons or any combined assault with panther+storms or panther+ AA tank then its not my fault and instead running with their blobb into well placed allied inf. Sometimes its a bit luck to kill a tank, sure, but not always.

And lmao axis heavy tanks are really the smallest issue. Its more this endless spam of paks and bunkers in teamfights and sd2 rain and then the tons of cheap rocket launchers coming right in early game.

I want to repeat as good as possible of what you said: "Panther D has best armor of all Panthers and thus being best of all. Panther G has only better sight and faster turret rotation".... That a player consideres good view and turret rotation speed as less important (or even unimportant) as armor strenght says already everything about that guy. You even said something like "how the better view of the Panther G can help keeping it alive".... just lol.

But sadly lots of allis player think so. Instead of recconassaince and intelligence they only think "big armor". Like last game shadows mate with TH doc.... we asked for some hidden Gagpanzer IV with panther canon but he said "NOO.. need big tank.... Elephant". Both, def doc and TH doc player only wnated BIg tank. I always prefer reccon over a strong unit. A Tiger doesnt help when you dont know what the enemie has and where.

You got something really wrong.. momtargis is not my favorite map AT ALL lol i despise that map. But yea i totally agree. Im gonna upload the replay of that game (the 2v4 one). It was fuckin insane.. the majority of the game our two noobs did nothing and i mean nothing so we asked them to leave. I had to have warhawks guide me on what to do with luft bc idk i get unfocused bc i just dont enjoy playing axis for some reason.. but this replay totally proves warhawks point i got bombed by planes and arty everywhere multiple times and my inf would just not die. If the allies were lucky they wud take out maybe one or 2 guys from a sqaud. Snipers and scotts were the only thing really stopping me. I would say m16 or m1a5 motor carrage would be good against luft, but they didnt have them there. What they did have tho was aa cruisers.. which i completey demolished multiple times with just INF.. JUST! GEIRBS SHREKS AND FAUST. Unbelievable how i could run my immortal men right in front of aa cruiser. Is that why theres so many axis fanboys on this mod? Bc the units are incredibly strong? Im gonna upload the replay tomorrow and you will see..

But Tiger, even though war doesnt play 1v1s doesnt mean he doesnt have experience with them or know the game long enough to understand that BK REALLY IS NOT A 1V1 GAME. You need to combine doctrines to have a chance.. but ofc this is against exp and smart players not noobs. Or people who dont know how to use the right counter. Allies is such a challenge. And for the 1v1 thing, axis have a coubter to almost anything for their solo docs, but when 1v1ing allies they are essentially missing their "spark or soul" they lack all the proper tools to fully counter the "one man army docs" of axis

Krieger Blitzer

That's exactly the reason why I am insisting on decreasing the Pzfaust100 range by the next patch, Gebirgs are insane specifically when they are grabbing 2 Schrecks and I do realize that very well... But u know what? They might be the only annoying squad that Axis are currently having.

I mean that the Wh AT teams in the past for example were holy awesome but recently they are literally nothing after reducing their HP on the 486 patch.. I am not saying they were probably over nerfed than supposed or something. No, but my point here is just that the US Inf doc AT teams are now even much better indeed!!

What I am here objecting on is actually the way that Hawks is trying to prove out his standing points with.. such as claiming falsely that the Axis HTs sometimes are in need of 2 Zookas in order to die while the Allies HTs on the other hand never needed more than a single Schreck... Which is NOT TRUE! He is exaggerating so mad in my opinion.

And btw, the FJs maybe or generally the Luft doc is seriously noway capable of competing with the AB doc through any kind of 1v1s. Unless if they use the tactic of camping with SD2s and 88s... But when it comes to be about inf fights or such combats.. AB inf are the winners for sure. Due to snipers, strafing runs and several more faction reasons!

But hey; the forum here is actually including 'zero' Axis fanboys. Keep that in mind... Obviously all are only extreme Allies fanboys!

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Actually I only read the topics because I don´t want to end in endless discussions, but when I read such a BS I have to participate.

Tiger1996 wrote:That's exactly the reason why I am insisting on decreasing the Pzfaust100 range by the next patch, Gebirgs are insane specifically when they are grabbing 2 Schrecks and I do realize that very well... But u know what? They might be the only annoying squad that Axis are currently having.

Are we playing the same game? Apparently not. I guess Stormtroopers and WH Grens (def doc with extra training, terror doc with stgs for free) are weak in your opinions? That´s why it´s so easy to get atleast vet4 and often even vet5 with those troops in every single game I play with them. On the other side I hardly manage to get vet4 with US infantry. Brits infantry section is the only exception.

I mean that the Wh AT teams in the past for example were holy awesome but recently they are literally nothing after reducing their HP on the 486 patch.. I am not saying they were probably over nerfed than supposed or something. No, but my point here is just that the US Inf doc AT teams are now even much better indeed!!

They where holy OP! And you were used to it and that´s why you think US AT-teams are better now which is absolutely not true! It´s only fair that they share the same hitpoints now although they have super german nazi genes... And I always prefer 2 Schrecks over 3 upgraded zooks since they often fail to hit or penetrate. And trust me I play inf doc a lot a lot more often than you did so don´t tell me that they are superior to WH At-squad!

What I am here objecting on is actually the way that Hawks is trying to prove out his standing points with.. such as claiming falsely that the Axis HTs sometimes are in need of 2 Zookas in order to die while the Allies HTs on the other hand never needed more than a single Schreck... Which is NOT TRUE! He is exaggerating so mad in my opinion.

Hawks is trying to prove his standing points with ARGUMENTS. You on the other side just ignore all arguments from every player who is against your point and simply state that they are all wrong. And that´s it. Just lol. Learn to argument and to accept that you might be wrong sometimes.

And btw, the FJs maybe or generally the Luft doc is seriously noway capable of competing with the AB doc through any kind of 1v1s. Unless if they use the tactic of camping with SD2s and 88s... But when it comes to be about inf fights or such combats.. AB inf are the winners for sure. Due to Snipers, strafing runs and several more faction reasons!

Typical statement of an axis player. If you´d not only rely on luft inf but combine them with Wirbelwinds and ths you´d be surprised what this doc can do in a 1vs1 against and AB player. Not that you necessarily need them if you manage to hold your enemy down. I can play every doc in PvPs except AB doc. It´s not as easy as you think it is and I guess that´s the reason I never see you playing AB doc, at least not against experienced players^^

But hey; the forum here is actually including 'zero' Axis fanboys. Keep that in mind... Obviously all are only extreme Allies fanboys!

Haha no comment on this :roll:

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Cyberzombie wrote:Actually I only read the topics because I don´t want to end in endless discussions, but when I read such a BS I have to participate.

Tiger1996 wrote:That's exactly the reason why I am insisting on decreasing the Pzfaust100 range by the next patch, Gebirgs are insane specifically when they are grabbing 2 Schrecks and I do realize that very well... But u know what? They might be the only annoying squad that Axis are currently having.

Are we playing the same game? Apparently not. I guess Stormtroopers and WH Grens (def doc with extra training, terror doc with stgs for free) are weak in your opinions? That´s why it´s so easy to get atleast vet4 and often even vet5 with those troops in every single game I play with them. On the other side I hardly manage to get vet4 with US infantry. Brits infantry section is the only exception.

They where holy OP! And you were used to it and that´s why you think US AT-teams are better now which is absolutely not true! It´s only fair that they share the same hitpoints now although they have super german nazi genes... And I always prefer 2 Schrecks over 3 upgraded zooks since they often fail to hit or penetrate. And trust me I play inf doc a lot a lot more often than you did so don´t tell me that they are superior to WH At-squad!

Hawks is trying to prove his standing points with ARGUMENTS. You on the other side just ignore all arguments from every player who is against your point and simply state that they are all wrong. And that´s it. Just lol. Learn to argument and to accept that you might be wrong sometimes.

And btw, the FJs maybe or generally the Luft doc is seriously noway capable of competing with the AB doc through any kind of 1v1s. Unless if they use the tactic of camping with SD2s and 88s... But when it comes to be about inf fights or such combats.. AB inf are the winners for sure. Due to Snipers, strafing runs and several more faction reasons!

Typical statement of an axis player. If you´d not only rely on luft inf but combine them with Wirbelwinds and ths you´d be surprised what this doc can do in a 1vs1 against and AB player. Not that you necessarily need them if you manage to hold your enemy down. I can play every doc in PvPs except AB doc. It´s not as easy as you think it is and I guess that´s the reason I never see you playing AB doc, at least not against experienced players^^

Haha no comment on this :roll:

CYBER..i just fuckin love you bro lol.
You gotta watch the replay me and war are talking about when i was playing luft you will be fucking amazed how rediculous it was. But seriously.. thank you for commenting. I felt the same way until recently thats why ive been so active.. bc i realize that there needs to be multiple voices.. warhawks needs help in getting his point accross, but tiger does too bc he has had some very good valid ones too. But the talk aboit the zooks and the stuff on this post i do not agree

@tiger
Im not gonna argue over a disagreement, its up to you to look at the evidence itself in the countless replays..

And for the zookas one hitting hts, im not saying it never happena but when it does... lets just say.. we allied players.. are sooo over joyous supplemented with shock as well when that very rare instance does happen.
In my luft game i had zooks clise range trying to kill my scout car missing all the time. And i noticed too when i use sas upgraded zooks.. theyre always missing even at almost point blank range.

Krieger Blitzer

Cyberzombie wrote:Are we playing the same game? Apparently not. I guess Stormtroopers and WH Grens (def doc with extra training, terror doc with stgs for free) are weak in your opinions? That´s why it´s so easy to get atleast vet4 and often even vet5 with those troops in every single game I play with them. On the other side I hardly manage to get vet4 with US infantry. Brits infantry section is the only exception.

And?! I doubt if u always win with those Vet4 only anti inf soldiers. I do the same... High Vet lvl with Storms but what then?! A defeat against the Inf doc. U watched SLO's 1v1 with Sukin?! U watched Sukin's 1v1 with Mr.nobody?! I bet u didn't. There.. SLO lost as Blitz vs Sukin's Inf doc. And Sukin again lost as Blitz against the Inf doc of Mr!! Sukin as Luft doc lost with such a freaky higher kills\death ratio against Ivelios when he played Inf doc. And that's exactly the point once again... U get highest kills, Vet inf but then have a nice lose at the end. And guess what; Hawks want to set the CW inf to be as cheap as the US ones ^^

Cyberzombie wrote:They where holy OP! And you were used to it and that´s why you think US AT-teams are better now which is absolutely not true! It´s only fair that they share the same hitpoints now although they have super german nazi genes... And I always prefer 2 Schrecks over 3 upgraded zooks since they often fail to hit or penetrate. And trust me I play inf doc a lot a lot more often than you did so don´t tell me that they are superior to WH At-squad!

It's also not fair that they get 3 upgraded Zookas while the Wh ones get only 2 Schrecks :) Upgraded Zookas are just the same as Schrecks btw!

Cyberzombie wrote:Hawks is trying to prove his standing points with ARGUMENTS. You on the other side just ignore all arguments from every player who is against your point and simply state that they are all wrong. And that´s it. Just lol. Learn to argument and to accept that you might be wrong sometimes.

Ya, all of u just kept speechless when I denied the claim about how Allies HTs never are requiring more than a Schreck o.O I saw that through his OWN stream... A Vet0 quad HT surviving a Shcreck hit with 25% health remaining and no critical damage even!! So it's me who is jumping points.. that's true!!! Sarcasm. It doesn't seem like u say that they have super genetic HP by default X_X A Panther G was even killed only with 2 hits of a visible Hellcat! Riflemen suppressing Vet Grens with STGs and MGs. But no, better not to listen to that.. keep complaining for Allies. 250mm Def doc rockets barrage doing zero damage every time, etc. Super 50.cal Recces!

Cyberzombie wrote:Typical statement of an axis player. If you´d not only rely on luft inf but combine them with Wirbelwinds and ths you´d be surprised what this doc can do in a 1vs1 against and AB player. Not that you necessarily need them if you manage to hold your enemy down. I can play every doc in PvPs except AB doc. It´s not as easy as you think it is and I guess that´s the reason I never see you playing AB doc, at least not against experienced players^^
I never play AB?! OMG... Do u even play 1v1s???!!! I doubt.

Cyberzombie wrote:Haha no comment on this :roll:

Sure!!! U guys just proved it even. Mention me a name of an Axis fanboy forum member... I do have really a decent US stats.. Hawks doesn't have any decent Axis stats on the other hand!!

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Yes I will watch that replay^^

I never play AB?! OMG... Do u even play 1v1s???!!! I doubt.

Jeez read the whole sentence... I said I never saw oyu playing AB against experienced players. You just stomp noobs most of the time and then brag about your stats while you on the other side always claim that stats say nothing :roll:
And yes I did some 1vs1 but I realizd pretty early that this mod is simply not balanced for 1vs1. Take inf doc for example, you claim that this doc is OP in 1vs1 which is just not the case. It has some advantages on those small maps due to high ammo and mp income but that´s it. On the other side you can play bk doc everytime.
And by the way what do you want to prove with a 1vs1? As it was repeatedly said: this mod is NOT balanced for 1vs1!

Ya, all of u just kept speechless when I denied the claim about how Allies HTs never are requiring more than a Schreck o.O I saw that through his OWN Stream... A quad HT surviving a Shcreck hit with 25% health remaining!! So it's me who is jumping points.. that's true!!! Sarcasm. It doesn't seem like u say that they have super genetic HP by default X_X A Panther G was even killed only with 2 hits of a visible Hellcat! Riflemen suppressing Vet Grens with STGs and MGs. But no, better not to listen to that.. keep complaining for Allies. 250mm Def doc rockets barrage doing zero damage every time, etc.

I never did. I know that that happens but it seems to happen way more often that axis vehicles survive than allied.
About that Panther G: how often did this happen? 2 times out of 100? How often did you see a hellcat bounce or fail to hit? How often did this happen with ambushed Hellcats? You remember that game inw hich you had so incredible much luck? Driving with a tiger into 2 or 3 hidden hellcats and killing both without a scratch because both failed to hit and penetrate?
Oh wait I remember... Skills lol
That supression ability should be removed, I never said it shouldn´t so don´t act like I did!
About that barrage, it does damage when I use it so I guess it was bugged. Same can happen to V1.

It's also not fair that they get 3 upgraded Zookas while the Wh ones get only 2 Schrecks :) Upgraded Zookas are just the same as Schrecks btw!

Wow you just went full retarded! Never go full retarded!
First of you have to pay for the upgraded zooks and every time for the third one.
Second Since when are upgraded zooks as powerful as schrecks?
Even if they were why would it be fair that allies have only one doc in which those zooks are equal to schrecks while axis have schrecks in every doc?
And you seem to forget that zooks miss very often and are nearly useless against heavies unless you manage to get behind the tank which is often denied by enemy infantry. But I remember your playstyle: onyl heavies without any infantry support driving in enemy paks and tanks and expecting to kill everything. Like you did with your SP once against my Jagdpanther (which you didn´t even know lol) and then you were surprised that it got killed with 2 shots. Guess you wouldn´t have expected this with a tiger tank^^

And?! I doubt if u always win with those Vet4 only anti inf soldiers. I do the same... High Vet lvl with Storms but what then?! A defeat against the Inf doc. U watched SLO's 1v1 with Sukin?! U watched Sukin's 1v1 with Mr.nobody?! I bet u didn't. There.. SLO lost as Blitz vs Sukin's Inf doc. And Sukin again lost as blitz against the Inf doc of Mr!! Sukin as Luft doc lost with such a freaky higher kills\death ratio against Ivelios when he played Inf doc. And that's exactly the point once again... U get highest kills, Vet inf but then have a nice lose at the end. And guess what; Hawks want to set the CW inf to be as cheap as the US ones ^^

Yes I do^^
If you´d have such vetted soldiers you wouldn´t say that they are easily defeated by inf doc.
There is a replay against sukin and mr.nobody in which I fought against sukin in the town on linden with bk doc. Go ahead and watch it! And yes there I used Ostwinds and at the end tigers but most of the kills were done by stormtroopers.
And we all know that sukin is a very good player so don´t tell me one doc is OP just because he wins with this doc. I´m pretty sure he can do the same with other docs :P

I know players who play inf doc with high losses at no costs only to win but trust me once you know how you can easily counter that "tactic".
Regarding CW inf: they are indeed very expensive. I´d lower their cost a bit but not much. Biggest problem imo are the engineers because they are hard to replace once lost.

Will you ever possibly shut up you proud, arrogant and blind idiot? You have already managed to insult all the most experienced and wise players here not mentioning the devs. Will you ever shut the fuck up?

No he won´t. And he shouldn´t. The only thing he should do is to learn to accept that he might be wrong^^
Oh and maybe how to discuss :P

Krieger Blitzer

Cyberzombie wrote:Jeez read the whole sentence... I said I never saw oyu playing AB against experienced players. You just stomp noobs most of the time and then brag about your stats while you on the other side always claim that stats say nothing :roll:
And yes I did some 1vs1 but I realizd pretty early that this mod is simply not balanced for 1vs1. Take inf doc for example, you claim that this doc is OP in 1vs1 which is just not the case. It has some advantages on those small maps due to high ammo and mp income but that´s it. On the other side you can play bk doc everytime.
And by the way what do you want to prove with a 1vs1? As it was repeatedly said: this mod is NOT balanced for 1vs1!

It might not be balanced for 1v1s... Still this doesn't mean u should never play 1v1s!
I played against u several times I guess while I was the winner also sometimes.. right?! Then this is enough to prove that I am not fighting only noobs like u claim, unless if u were so I am afraid...

Cyberzombie wrote:I never did. I know that that happens but it seems to happen way more often that axis vehicles survive than allied.
About that Panther G: how often did this happen? 2 times out of 100? How often did you see a hellcat bounce or fail to hit? How often did this happen with ambushed Hellcats? You remember that game inw hich you had so incredible much luck? Driving with a tiger into 2 or 3 hidden hellcats and killing both without a scratch because both failed to hit and penetrate?
Oh wait I remember... Skills lol

Call it luck, call it whatever.
2 of Erich Tigers and even the KT didn't have the same luck of which I had... I always wonder, why??!!

Cyberzombie wrote:That supression ability should be removed, I never said it shouldn´t so don´t act like I did!
About that barrage, it does damage when I use it so I guess it was bugged. Same can happen to V1.

This is good to hear from u yet.

Cyberzombie wrote:Wow you just went full retarded! Never go full retarded!
First of you have to pay for the upgraded zooks and every time for the third one.
Second Since when are upgraded zooks as powerful as schrecks?
Even if they were why would it be fair that allies have only one doc in which those zooks are equal to schrecks while axis have schrecks in every doc?
And you seem to forget that zooks miss very often and are nearly useless against heavies unless you manage to get behind the tank which is often denied by enemy infantry. But I remember your playstyle: onyl heavies without any infantry support driving in enemy paks and tanks and expecting to kill everything. Like you did with your SP once against my Jagdpanther (which you didn´t even know lol) and then you were surprised that it got killed with 2 shots. Guess you wouldn´t have expected this with a tiger tank^^

I would have surely expected that with the Tiger.. as it's much easier to kill for sure!! It was a mistake by me using that SP. I remember that one... However that this surely doesn't mean I never got high kills with the SP, I actually had more kills often with it than by using the Tiger itself.

Cyberzombie wrote:Yes I do^^
If you´d have such vetted soldiers you wouldn´t say that they are easily defeated by inf doc.
There is a replay against sukin and mr.nobody in which I fought against sukin in the town on linden with bk doc. Go ahead and watch it! And yes there I used Ostwinds and at the end tigers but most of the kills were done by stormtroopers.
And we all know that sukin is a very good player so don´t tell me one doc is OP just because he wins with this doc. I´m pretty sure he can do the same with other docs :P

Then u seemingly didn't watch the 2 replays I am talking to u about... Every body can easily over run his opponent on 1v1s using the Inf doc including Sukin for sure. Specifically on HR!
I am telling u Sukin already won as the Inf doc against the Blitz doc, and lost as Blitz against the Inf doc too..

Cyberzombie wrote:I know players who play inf doc with high losses at no costs only to win but trust me once you know how you can easily counter that "tactic".
Regarding CW inf: they are indeed very expensive. I´d lower their cost a bit but not much. Biggest problem imo are the engineers because they are hard to replace once lost.
RE are just like Inf doc... Building too fast as well as repairing quickly!
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 10 Jul 2015, 12:42, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

You know whats funny? The people in bk that i have gotten close with and like the most are also the ones that make the most sense.. just an observation, bit ironic lol.
But guys this is exactly what we need. We need wolf to see these views coming from our side. So cyber, if its not too much to ask, on forums threads that have actual discussions and not idocracy, please continue to participate. I know the good threads that have actual discussions are rare but it really helps, esp when vetted bk and exped members partake in these discussions

Krieger Blitzer

ShadowIchigo wrote:You know whats funny? The people in bk that i have gotten close with and like the most are also the ones that make the most sense.. just an observation, bit ironic lol.
But guys this is exactly what we need. We need wolf to see these views coming from our side. So cyber, if its not too much to ask, on forums threads that have actual discussions and not idocracy, please continue to participate. I know the good threads that have actual discussions are rare but it really helps, esp when vetted bk and exped members partake in these discussions

Yes, even if we disagree... Patches are considering these discussions for sure! They keep illuminating the devs decisions.

@Jim; Keep it up.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

It might not be balanced for 1v1s... Still this doesn't mean u should never play 1v1s!
I played against u several times I guess while I was the winner also sometimes.. right?! Then this is enough to prove that I am not fighting only noobs like u claim, unless if u were so I am afraid...

Same goes for 4vs4. I don´t enjoy 1vs1 and you said you don´t enjoy 4vs4 so what´s the piont?
And again read the whole sentence! I said you play MOST OF THE TIME against noobs not only.

Call it luck, call it whatever.
2 of Erich Tigers and even the KT didn't have the same luck of which I had... I always wonder, why??!!

Tell me what it is^^ Skill? xD
I wonder the same. Gladly you don´t always have that huge luck.

I would have surely expected that with the Tiger.. as it's much easier to kill for sure!! It was a mistake by me using that SP. I remember that one... However that this surely doesn't mean I never got high kills with the SP, I actually had more kills often with it than by using the Tiger itself.

And you know why you had so much kills? Because 90% of axis player just don´t know how to deal with such a situation. As allied you always need your brain to destroy heavies unless your enemy is dumb as fuck and doen´t use support. But as axis you most of the time never have a problem with killing unit xy, there´s always a way - without a brain. In other games you can see the SP beeing killed easily.

Then u seemingly didn't watch the 2 replays I am talking to u about... Every body can easily over run his opponent on 1v1s using the Inf doc including Sukin for sure. Specifically on HR!
I am telling u Sukin already won as the Inf doc against the Blitz doc, and lost as Blitz against the Inf doc too..

Show me! You as inf doc against me.
And to show you how stupid you logic is: i lost against sukin when he played terror -> terror OP
Oh I guess I also lost against def doc -> def doc OP
and so on... Such logic^^

RE are just like Inf doc... Building too fast as well as repairing quickly!

And axis have absolutely no possibilities to kill emplacements. Poor axis :roll:

I insulted?? LOL. Yes...

Yes you did in several other topics.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

@Tiger, just agree with us that you are useless here for sure!!! What did you do for us here, honestly???! All the time you only complain and complain and speak truly stupid things :D !! Why don't you go somewhere else talking your stupid shit? We all laugh at you! :lol: You are so funny. Anytime you win any game (which is very rare vs good players tbh :P ) you are only lucky!!! Most of time you play vs noobs as others said ;) . Sorry but this is true, u must admit for sure!

Btw your stats are not decent in any aspect and you are a poor player!! I am truly confident that with next patch you will disappear form here as the game will become harder for such sillies as you :roll:

Krieger Blitzer

Cyberzombie wrote:Same goes for 4vs4. I don´t enjoy 1vs1 and you said you don´t enjoy 4vs4 so what´s the piont?
And again read the whole sentence! I said you play MOST OF THE TIME against noobs not only.

Most of the times, still then I guess I have read it correctly since the first time! No.. I almost never face noobs even unless when they ask...

Cyberzombie wrote:Tell me what it is^^ Skill? xD
I wonder the same. Gladly you don´t always have that huge luck.

Maybe skills, luck or whatsoever.

Cyberzombie wrote:show me! You as inf doc against me.
And to show you how stupid you logic is: i lost against sukin when he played terror -> terror OP
Oh I guess I also lost against def doc -> def doc OP
and so on... Such logic^^

I was pointing to that.. high Vet levels doesn't mean u r the winner... The Inf doc is usually having such too high loses through 1v1s while yet being the winner! Oh and u r up to play 1v1s now? ^^ Really???

Cyberzombie wrote:And axis have absolutely no possibilities to kill emplacements. Poor axis :roll:

Never said that.. u tell me not to claim on what u say... Although I didn't; as I was referring to what Hawks is saying! Now don't I request u not to claim on what I never said plz!!

Cyberzombie wrote:Yes you did in several other topics.

I insulted players with such vulgarity for no reason even, really???!!!
Quote to me one plz... I wanna get punished for it.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Tiger1996 wrote:No.. I almost never face noobs even unless when they ask...

Hahaha ^^ very funny tbh! Btw you always lie and make up things here! :roll:

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Jeez guys, what are you discussing? Thats so pointless: "This guy lost with X doc to another guy with Y doc = X doc is OP" then comes reply " NO! Look here, here is third guy which won doc X with doc Y = doc Y is OP".

You are talking about cases which are depending of thousand different reasons ( luck, map, res, skill, enemy's mistakes and so on), of course under ceratin conditions one doc can have an edge over other one ( like my pvp against Ivelios on Lyon, where he was building rangers faster than i could kill them, but thats exactly about certain conditions, somewhere we came to conclusion that ranger spam for 270mp is unstopable in urban maps, and thats it, every doc have conditions under which some enemie docs can be useless - try to face TH with armor doc in open field, or handle AB with Luft, or break mega WH defence with 88s, bunkers and grille with same AB doc). And you consider your statements as absolute truth, though just pointing at some random factors: 2 ambushed Hellcats couldnt kill single advancing tiger? Well, shit happens. Panther was killed with none ambushed Hellcat and missed 2 shots? Well, shit happens. You cant count those single cases as balance issues.

@Tiger

Will mention this 1v1 games everywhere now? Why you dont taking in account skill, luck and map factors? So easily saying, hey look, its OP. In game against nobody we played HR, that basicly gives USA a big advantage, cause WH need to wait for second phase + small map with +100 ammo income + 1 107mm mortar covering almost 70% of map......certain conditions man.

But well, now i ll speak a bit more substantively, jumping on this "clever" discussion who is most OP, alies ot axis. Though i dont like to repeat myself, but still.

There are only 1 thing which bothering me hard when im playing alies - crazy advantage of axis arty everytime, no matter which doc you are facing - you will be bombed to shit by arty, and with raf/ab/armor you cant even counter them.

P.S. Devs, can we look at patch note or something? Thats 10 of july already:)
Last edited by Sukin-kot (SVT) on 10 Jul 2015, 13:46, edited 2 times in total.

Alman

Post by Alman »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Jeez guys, what are you discussing? Thats so pointless: "This guy lost with X doc to another guy with Y doc = X doc is OP" then comes reply " NO! Look here, here is third guy which won doc X with doc Y = doc Y is OP".

You are talking about cases which are depending of thousand different reasons ( luck, map, res, skill, enemy's mistakes and so on), of course under ceratin conditions one doc can have an edge over other one ( like my pvp against Ivelios on Lyon, where he was building rangers faster than i could kill them, but thats exactly about certain conditions, somewhere we came to conclusion that ranger spam for 270mp is unstopable in urban maps, and thats it, every doc have conditions under which some enemie docs can be useless - try to face TH with armor doc in open field, or handle AB with Luft, or break mega WH defence with 88s, bunkers and grille with same AB doc). And you consider your statements as absolute truth, though just pointing at some random factors: 2 ambushed Hellcats couldnt kill single advancing tiger? Well, shit happens. Panther killed with none ambushed Hellcat and missed 2 shots? Well, shit happens. You cant count those single cases as balance issues.

@Tiger

Will mention this 1v1 games everywhere now? Why you dont taking in account skill, luck and map factors? So easily saying, hey look, its OP. In game against nobody we played HR, that basicly gives USA a big advantage, cause WH need to wait for second phase + small map with +100 ammo income + 1 107mm mortar covering almost 70% of map......certain conditions man.

But well, now i ll speak a bit more substantively, jumping on this "clever" discussion who is most OP, alies ot axis. Though i dont like to repeat myself, but still.

There are only 1 thing which bothering me hard when im playing alies - crazy advantage of axis arty everytime, no matter which doc you are facing - you will be bombed to shit by arty, and with raf/ab/armor you cant even counter them.

+1

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Most of the times, still then I guess I have read it correctly since the first time! No.. I almost never face noobs even unless when they ask...

Interesting. Then you apparently have a different definition of noobs^^

Maybe skills, luck or whatsoever.

It´s called luck dude.

I was pointing to that.. high Vet levels doesn't mean u r the winner... The Inf doc is usually having such too high loses through 1v1s while yet being the winner! Oh and u r up to play 1v1s now? ^^ Really???

That´s simply not true. I admit it can happen but not as often as you claim it to be.

Never said that.. u tell me not to claim on what u say... Although I didn't; as I was referring to what Hawks is saying! Now don't I request u not to claim on what I never said plz!!

Then why do you complain about emplacements in those docs? It´s way harder for allied to break through emplacements without arty doc but that seems to be fine in your opinion.

I insulted players with such vulgarity for no reason even, really???!!!
Quote to me one plz... I wanna get punished for it.

I searched for the topic in which someone kindly asked something - I don´t remember what it was - and you just laughed at him and called him a noob for asking such a question although he was new to the forum.

Jeez guys, what are you discussing? Thats so pointless: "This guy lost with X doc to another guy with Y doc = X doc is OP" then comes reply " NO! Look here, here is third guy which won doc X with doc Y = doc Y is OP".

You are talking about cases which are depending of thousand different reasons ( luck, map, res, skill, enemy's mistakes and so on), of course under ceratin conditions one doc can have an edge over other one ( like my pvp against Ivelios on Lyon, where he was building rangers faster than i could kill them, but thats exactly about certain conditions, somewhere we came to conclusion that ranger spam for 270mp is unstopable in urban maps, and thats it, every doc have conditions under which some enemie docs can be useless - try to face TH with armor doc in open field, or handle AB with Luft, or break mega WH defence with 88s, bunkers and grille with same AB doc). And you consider your statements as absolute truth, though just pointing at some random factors: 2 ambushed Hellcats couldnt kill single advancing tiger? Well, shit happens. Panther was killed with none ambushed Hellcat and missed 2 shots? Well, shit happens. You cant count those single cases as balance issues.

Exactly!

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

This goes especially to JimmQwilleran (since he was the first one to start flaming in this post) but NOT only to him:
I don't mind discussing stuff but don't flame here! It is against the forum rules:
2. No spam, no flaming.That means no threads inciting flames or mindless chatter. Profanity is to be kept to a minimum: while permitted in context, excessive swearing will not be tolerated. Personal attacks - 'flames' - are strictly prohibited.
If you haven't read them you can find them here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=15
I strongly recommend you to go over at least the "short version". Moderators should see to it that the rules are followed by the forum members but since they are seldom here I have to ask you to keep the rules in mind and not to break them. I don't mind that if anyone says stuff like "This ability is really fucked up!" but being rude towards other members is simply not OK no matter how much they get your goat.

Even if your opinion about someone is that they are total retards keep it to your selves OR if you really need to tell them do so in PMs - where the recipients can react to it or block you as they see fit.

Just try to keep it civilized.

Thanks

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I wouldn't say things if I were not on a brink of patience... You know those who care the most get the most angry... But whatever, I don't really need to read Tiger's bullshit at all. I could ignore him, but since everyone else just keeps providing this forum with poor arguments with him...