4v4 Incredible Game! But you will see Axis OP

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

4v4 Incredible Game! But you will see Axis OP

Post by ShadowIchigo »

4v4 on Montargis. Look at replay for the lineup

If you watch replay, even tho we lost, id say it was a win for us no doubt. In this match you will cleary see how axis is so overpowered.. but nontheless, was an amazing game. WP by all players.
Attachments
8p_montargis region.2015-07-03.17-17-28.rec
(12.64 MiB) Downloaded 55 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: 4v4 Incredible Game! But you will see Axis OP

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I was so bored with this def doc at the end, only could spam emplacements and snipers. Grille was eating all ammo income, so i had no equipted grenadiers, vehicles were dieng way to fast. Better should have gone terror\BK.

The Best part is Grille one shots, final score 250 kills :D, it was like a hammer from the sky, some of the shots were killing 20+ people.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I was so bored with this def doc at the end, only could spam emplacements and snipers. Grille was eating all ammo income, so i had no equipted grenadiers, vehicles were dieng way to fast. Better should have gone terror\BK.

The Best part is Grille one shots, final score 250 kills :D, it was like a hammer from the sky, some of the shots were killing 20+ people.

i was suprised no one countered it. and yea i saw the amount of kills it was nuts lol

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:I was so bored with this def doc at the end, only could spam emplacements and snipers. Grille was eating all ammo income, so i had no equipted grenadiers, vehicles were dieng way to fast. Better should have gone terror\BK.

bored... well.... you won the game more or less coz every attempt to knock out an 88 or anyhting cost them tons of MP, units and ammo.

What made me raging was that allied had probably like 400 mp per min but for inf doc nothing is available really to crack such nasty bunker and 88 defense. The single arty sherman was not bad but never enough to make finally a crack. Howitzer had no long lifes at all. Why is there no doc besides RA that can use the MP to get something that can crack such defenses.

And you could have played different. Def doc with weapon upgrades and def training can be veeeery deadly and becoming really immortal. I was actually thinking that after this vet upgrade you would stop spamming arty and going nstep by step more into an organized offense.... but well.... arty and def spam is always an successfull tactic with axis.

Also Terence was the friendliest player in game. Although he could have spammed sd2 when you had the hill he didnt. He told me that he want to have fun in first place. So he used no sd2 or 88.

And then this other axis guys played so bad. One calls only arty units although having low ammo income and not even smart enough to recrew that 88 when enemie tanks came in. And BK player always send his ace out alone leaving his inf in base ignoring even the simpliest tactical rules.

And then..... Def doc VT range..... you can stay miles away... doesnt matter, use VT (used on that 107 very far away) and a hellfire of 88´s (105?) and grille started shooting.... and lmao.... Grille made several shots. Why cant inf doc have such an VT to crack all these nasty Bunkers? No... those must get so close that they get spotted quite often before using VT and even if they succeed the arty sherman is not shooting (but grille on def doc makes even more shots as usual).

Although i was just watching the game (luckily i didnt play it) i was really really angry. Its this what i am talking about. You can give your best over 2 hours, playing excellent teamwork, using the best allied troops but you cant get through such a painfully easy build defense of which even sukin says he got fucking bored. I guess kwok and shadow had been fully concentrated having stressfull times and sukin got just bored.... argh...

i was suprised no one countered it. and yea i saw the amount of kills it was nuts lol

How? They tried few times but when grille shot striked the target the unit was already moving. Also you have two options as allied so far:
1. Do counter arty and leaving def untouched so that you finally face an invincible wall and finally losing against 88 which number increases untill they arrive on your base.
2. Shoot the defense and tyring to crack them (what kwok tried to) and get countered by arty like grille (what sukin did).

In both cases you gonna lose most likely. Allis cant do defense breaking+ counter arty without CW arty. A single 105 sherman and the few firework arty units cant do shit against axis defense that can be build very fast in mid game already. Thats why i dislike that howitzer limit, 105 sherman limit of 1. This just encourages many axis players do camp right away arround and near their own base.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 04 Jul 2015, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Well, ya, alies have lack of options for breaking heavy defence, but we came to that conslusion 1 year ago:D