Why newbies should never play allis

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Why newbies should never play allis

Post by Warhawks97 »

nice example: Noobs is nothing for allied.

And damn, i used mortar smoke rounds but the fucking HMG42 kills all infantry and rangers! So not even with smoke its possible to get close enough to get the fucking M1 garand effective.

have no fun.
Attachments
8p_operation goodwood (8).2015-07-01.23-04-15.rec
(3.38 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Why newbies should never play allis

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Such bunker and mg42 terrible abuse wow

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Such bunker and mg42 terrible abuse wow

it seems you are really correct when you said that the cw 75 mm HT is the only thing that is really able to get through such a bs of hmg and pak spam. I was really fool enough that use of smoke rounds fired by mortars could replace the early CW 75 HT but it seems that HMg42 is so strong that it literally ignores smoke cover. And also without decent coordination allis makes little sense. Crimax was in ts but he never speaks much. Conans micro was broken and he should at first keep playing axis. And general coudlnt join ts either so.....

I now could add another file where i played axis with newbie jamuri and mcshane (who was 20 mins afk during game) and i played more or less alone with BK vs double inf and RAF doc having finally two vet 4 panthers with each like 100 inf kills, 5 tanks and several vehicles. There i could simply fight all armor, inf and inf doc defense with just 2 panthers, 2 storm squads and AA tank.

Alman

Post by Alman »

you lost because of crimax. Conan and you played well, general is not bad also. But crimax , i dont know why he was trying to destroy my jp4/70 with shermans(easy8) ? i destroyed about 4-5 shermans without any lost of my jp4/70 , ofcourse then my jp4/70 become unstoppable because of veterancy.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Alman wrote:you lost because of crimax. Conan and you played well, general is not bad also. But crimax , i dont know why he was trying to destroy my jp4/70 with shermans(easy8) ? i destroyed about 4-5 shermans without any lost of my jp4/70 , ofcourse then my jp4/70 become unstoppable because of veterancy.

yeah, i asked him the same. but we lacked teamplay. RE and conan had to provide at guns and emplacments to stop the IV/70. But thing is the IV/70 is hardly possible to destroy. Once we have been shooting 10 mins with us pak and 17 pdr against an immobilized IV/70 but all shots bounced and failed. I mean remember the game at la fiere? We fought vs two inf and RAF and you just had 2 IV/70 and bergetiger and all zooks failed or bounced and Bergetiger always repairs very fast and sometimes the tank gets invisible.

And conan didnt play so well i think. His main job had to be to stop your tankdestroyers and using emplacments but he focused fighting luft inf which armor doc could have done better. I mean he made some kills, used snipers etc but he never build supply yard if i am correct or ambulance trucks, sticky bombs or any emplacment. Conan and crimax ha the wrong slots as they had to push their lane in early game a bit more.

I first left the game coz i knew how the game would end but crimax convinced me to come back. It was a mistake. Conan and crimax are simply no alli players in my opinion. With axis i play quite successfull games with them and makes fun.

Alman

Post by Alman »

i remembered that game. when jp4/70 get veterancy it is very powerful. emplacments are not effective because of they can be easily destroyed even with my hotchkiss or luft 150 mm nebel. the best solition is tank in stealth mode. crimax didnt do that and try to destroy me with shemans. my opinion you lost that match because of crimax.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Man axis are such fuckin bullshit.. why is this mod so favored towards axis?!? It really pisses me off, but i remain silwnt 90percent of the time. I'm not sure if it's just excitement, but i have a really "good feeling" about this next patch. im really hoping that my gut is right about this.

Erich

Post by Erich »

lol shadow, i always talk with hawks about this jpz. Shermans,hellcats(even in ambush) and pershing always miss and if hit it bounce,The best way to kill it is with masses of inf with AT(101st) or arty. Anyway crimax is a new player( as armor doc) and it was my first time that i saw him playing with shermans ^^ but now i think he wont do that again.

To be honest i always dont play against takoz and his mates when i havent a good team,they only use op things and this is really no fun.

crimax

Post by crimax »

I played so bad, but I'm pretty new (noob) armour doc :/
I don't know all the tech tree.
I agree with 97, allies need good team and coordination.
Confirming my bad game, this games only show to me that some limitations are necessary ...
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)

Alman

Post by Alman »

jp4/70 price was increased in previous patches. but if it will have nerf TH doctrine will be useless. very few players (for ex. me) chose TH against Luft or SE.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

crimax wrote:I played so bad, but I'm pretty new (noob) armour doc :/
I don't know all the tech tree.
I agree with 97, allies need good team and coordination.
Confirming my bad game, this games only show to me that some limitations are necessary ...

it would really really help if you would use supply yard effectively. As armor doc e8+ HE sherman vs inf (e8 soaks damage and suppresses, HE kills) and M10/M18 as ambush.

vs IV/70 nothing really seem to work. Ive once been standing right next to hit with e8 and still 3 shots bounced. Paks shoot sometimes several mins on it but nothing hits. Only arty and thousand stickies seem to work. But when sd2 and luft inf covers this tank you can forget any sticky..... only arty spam and keep them on distance with emplacments.

Anyway. The sentence shadow said this time is the opinion of many when i talk in steam with them. Many finally say after long talks the sarcastic sentence: "Its an axis unit" and with that short sentence every bullshit is thus explained. Many play allis to have an "challange" like ex-BK player Luftjäger or you shadow.

The point is i currently play like 1-2 games as allis in like two weeks. But its so damn frustrating most of the time so that i need a 7 day break before my motivation is back to play allis and then usually only with very few "special" mates like sukin, terence, butter, cyber. But after a while i get so unmotivated because it doesnt matter how good i can play when we dont get a good arty player we dont need to start playing the game except axis are kind of very new players (like 20 played games). And this frustrates and discourage me to use my full experience for the next game just to play against the same shit again. With "same shit" i mean bunkers, sd2, pak spam and thousand arty pieces coming right after 5 mins etc. And that i always need my full concentration, patience, knowlegde about units and everything having finally like 60 clicks per min just to beat some newbies which i would rush away if i would be the axis.

Axis at the other side really motivates me, esspecially when playing with newbies against experienced players. Its currently my favorit challenge. There i have funny games lasting over one hour and it makes me finally so couraged when i have finally storms and panthers on vet 5 and 4 with thousands of kills in a game i literally played alone. I recently had games as axis where one of my teammates started building trenches and wire in his base right at the beginning leaving not even the base to take territories! Or last time my axis teammate was afk for like 20 mins and my other mate was a very new player fighting an experienced RAF and inf player and an average inf player having finally 2 vet 4 panther with each like 100 inf kills and 10 tanks/vehicles and high veted storms. And when i then win the game i am happy throughout the entire night.

but the good thing is that we have currently many nice players. That way we can do agreements before game start that forbids using unemplaced 88, sd2, sector arty on enemie territory and no stuh/stupa. In rare cases, when my axis teammates do not follow those agreement i destroy the 88´s by my own or blowing up friendly sd2 minefields if possible.

Alman wrote:jp4/70 price was increased in previous patches. but if it will have nerf TH doctrine will be useless. very few players (for ex. me) chose TH against Luft or SE.

Coz it was too cheap. If you want to know the truth: old cost had been 650/100. Just saying. I think that was fair for its performence playing in the same league of comet and Jackson so far.

Why only few choose TH doc..... thats such a hard question. I would say that every doc can deal well with armor. I mean unemplaced 88 and henschel used by luftwaffe can be more destructive against armor as the TH doc. But well. Maybe if unemplaced 88 would have less range and less durable and when sd2 wont immobilize everything with a single mine and if churchills armor would get buffed TH doc would make more sense to be used maybe.

Erich

Post by Erich »

Only few players play with TH doc because this doc has only tank hunters(oh really) and these tank hunters hasnt top mg so they cant deal vs inf(most of allies players play with masses of inf).

I am not asking to nerf TH but if you really want see the meaning of ''useless'' you could play with allies.

Alman

Post by Alman »

then i will talk to my team (takoz , benito and nesat) about playing allies :)

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Alman wrote:then i will talk to my team (takoz , benito and nesat) about playing allies :)

Yes get some exp with allies and me warhawks erich and whoever else will play you as axis.However, Im not a very good axis player, no where as good as i am allies, let alone RAF., but i have been improving so it shud be fun.(Haha its funny that i never play americans yet i can play them quite well).

@Erich
Whats pjz?? Hahah

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

ShadowIchigo wrote:
Alman wrote:then i will talk to my team (takoz , benito and nesat) about playing allies :)

@Erich
Whats pjz?? Hahah

he said that if he wants to see the pure "uselessnes" then he should play allis where lots of units are useless. Thats how i understood it.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Warhawks97 wrote:
ShadowIchigo wrote:

@Erich
Whats pjz?? Hahah

he said that if he wants to see the pure "uselessnes" then he should play allis where lots of units are useless. Thats how i understood it.

good then we will show them just how useless they are