Epic Linden :)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Butterkeks

Epic Linden :)

Post by Butterkeks »

Linden, Standard Ress

Butterkeks (Luft), Cyberzombie (Blitz)

vs.

Sukin-Kot (Inf), Mr. Nobody (Tanks)

Over 2 hours of heavy Infantry fights, first the SP turned it all, but after it's defeat we finally took the win. Actually we already had it somewhere in the beginning (min 40?) but as said, SP turned it all^^

Enjoy :)
Attachments
temp.rec
(6.39 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Epic Linden :)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Ye, good game. Too bad that our SP was instantly killed with this air bombs run. My casualties were terrible high all the time, so much bombing.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Same for me, this Calliope was a big bastard :D

But I have to say that I was quite suprised that the bombing run killed it. I would have expected that you move it (Luckily Nobody didn't pay attention :D) or that it would still survive with some HP.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Min 17:57: Grens throw nade almost as far as they can shoot :P

22:38: See..Thats how 107 mortar is killed. But i must say that Nobody got lots of rifles for free but they only fed the Luftwaffe inf. Also Nobody builds suppy yard MUCH tooooo late. He could have had higher MP rate, and scotts already but apparently he goes for jumbo.

How cyber and butter are playing is just very well. Not going into town and sieging that town instead and keeping all the time at range. That way not even rangers with lmg can stand any fight vs reg 5 and grens with k98 and pushing nobody back step by step.

Also unlike many other cyberzombie upgrades ammo early enough having an eye for the res supply. Also just great how he is playing BK doc. Storms ambushed everywhere possible to to a deadly crossfire and Ostwind as support avaialble. Thats how BK doc is being played.

29:05: Puma is going to kill a hellcat:D (Hellcat survived. very close).

42:44: Luftwaffe arty counters inf doc arty. 105 down.

Min 36: Calli + 105 salvo and 88 is still alive.

I was first hoping to see a game without unemplaced 88 and sd2. Since i pissed many players of with sd2 and 88 i did play my last two games as luft without a single sd2 use and 88 and it made a lot more fun. Was also more exciting. Sadly even butter is going for this 88.
At the same time: single 150 nebler salvo deals more than 50% damage to howitzer

@sukin: i told you that very often. Check if your mates have supply yard up. Nobody still hasnt.

48:57-49:01: Thats what i mean with hendheld AT´s and their 0 aim time and vehicle use. Because there is just a slight range difference its very hard to keep with vehicles out of Hendheld AT range by keep trying to shoot them. The Ht was just one half second in range and got killed by it. The only thing that helps vs Hendheld AT is actually armor that can bounce/survive them.

every axis doc with nebelwerfer is as strong or even stronger with arty as inf doc arty lol.

6 rifle squads vs one gebirgs squad: result: draw:P not more.... so much to "roll over the enemie with lots for rifles" -.-

1h 09 min 26-30 sec..... just lol.....

1h 25 min: Tiger Mass production?:p

finally: After all the the stuff being written here in forum i basically would have to assume that in this game axis would have had 0.0001% chance to win. Sukin used the "omg tank killer long tom", the "omg unkillable 107 mortar" (i stopped counting how many got destroyed after a while), having the "omg M6A3C missiles" and "OP 3 zook squad" and the "cheap OP spam ranger upgrade" and STILL. They have LOST. VS BK and LUFT doc. The two "weakest" axis arty docs which booth "have no chance vs armor or inf doc " because of "mega zooks" and "OP HE shermans" and "Super Pershing". What to say. The ONLY real thing US players did wrong was the supply yard coming MUCH too late and upgrade also by far too late (armor player). Their vet 3 105 couldnt kill a damn naked 88 in a single salvo, calli only decrewed and the huge rifle attack on the 88 had some success but hadnt any big effect on the game. NOTE that Nobody got endless rifles for free and they couldnt do a shit. Only one great moment when they captured the 88 and thus destroyed it. So even for 175 mp in inf doc they are shit and not worth to get in later game.

The only way US could have won this is by having earlier supply yard and upgrades on armor doc player and more spam of sandbaged shermans+ hidden hellcats and Jacks A. SP hold the line but 88 made it actually impossible later to win the game. So it was only a kind of "surviving as long as possible".
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 26 Jun 2015, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

that's an exciting good game! nobody is that youtube blitzkrieg videos uploader ...right? i always liked his videos although that on this game i think he played too bad really :\ i know he still had a high ranked super pershing but that was the only good thing he did ;p the super pershing is a very good tank too which is very good against the enemy tanks as well as the enemy infantry using the awesome 50cal on the top. it killed too many and that was nice to see,,, he also had a high ranked sherman calliope as it killed a lot of enemy troops and destroyed several flak 88s! the axis players lost many tigers and lots of 88s too which was not nice to see by the way .. i think nobody serious mistake was that he kept deploying wolverines instead of hellcats ..!!!!! i was much surprised to see this. he also played the american armor doctrine more like if it was the american infantry doctrine!! O_O why many riflemen troops and not many shermans????????? the american infantry doctrine player was way much better, he used his army in a right way ... he didn't play using the infantry doctrine like if it was armor doctrine unlike nobody did in the inverse. i guess that the infantry doctrine is still an excellent doctrine overall because it was pushing the enemy during the game very well most of the periods .. the infantry doctrine is the best doctrine of the game. but why american armor doctrine on this map???? they had to choose double american infantry doctrine or to replace the armor doctrine with the american airborne doctrine .... in my opinion the axis players won only due to the mistakes which the armor doctrine player committed .

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Inf is not best doc in game :D It might be very good in 1v1, but not more.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Yafa wrote:that's an exciting good game! nobody is that youtube blitzkrieg videos uploader ...right? i always liked his videos although that on this game i think he played too bad really :\ i know he still had a high ranked super pershing but that was the only good thing he did ;p the super pershing is a very good tank too which is very good against the enemy tanks as well as the enemy infantry using the awesome 50cal on the top. it killed too many and that was nice to see,,, he also had a high ranked sherman calliope as it killed a lot of enemy troops and destroyed several flak 88s! the axis players lost many tigers and lots of 88s too which was not nice to see by the way .. i think nobody serious mistake was that he kept deploying wolverines instead of hellcats ..!!!!! i was much surprised to see this. he also played the american armor doctrine more like if it was the american infantry doctrine!! O_O why many riflemen troops and not many shermans????????? the american infantry doctrine player was way much better, he used his army in a right way ... he didn't play using the infantry doctrine like if it was armor doctrine unlike nobody did in the inverse. i guess that the infantry doctrine is still an excellent doctrine overall because it was pushing the enemy during the game very well most of the periods .. the infantry doctrine is the best doctrine of the game. but why american armor doctrine on this map???? they had to choose double american infantry doctrine or to replace the armor doctrine with the american airborne doctrine .... in my opinion the axis players won only due to the mistakes which the armor doctrine player committed .

The calli destroyed not a single 88, only shortly decrewed it. Only inf arty + calli destroyed one or two in two salvos but onlbecause luft player didnt repair fast enough after first savlo.

The largest mistake the player nobody did was not that he kept using M10 over M18. The largest mistake was that supply yard got build too late (income dropped to 189 MP per min although he had just 3 tanks and rifles). He got all these rifles from triage center so thats why he had so many. When he build supply yard the income increased a bit but kept low (220 mp) and he upgraded everything too late. The fuel boosts and the sandbags etc. And he played his armor doc more like an axis doc. Using just few expensive tanks and when SP died he had nothing anymore to deal with enemie heavy tanks.

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Inf is not best doc in game :D It might be very good in 1v1, but not more.

Thats so true.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Warhawks97 wrote:Sadly even butter is going for this 88.

Well I basically did it because of mortar spam from Sukin :P And because of SP.

Imo the 88 doesn't make too much sense. I didn't have the ammo to give it HE shots, yet 99% of fights was vs Inf. So I killed about 7 guys with 88s and maybe one tank.

I prefer to either play a support role (SE, Arty) or more an offensive as in Luft normally. My problem:
Nobody hat this Scott I just didn't manage to kill, so I needed soemthing to keep his tanks off if I have to retreat after an attack. Paks? Hm normally yes, but the Calliope killed it very easy, even destroying possible. AT squad? Nah, way to much inf that could kill it. Tanks? Bitch please, I didn't even have the MP to build more buildings :D
That was the decision for the 88 at my place.

After SP came to battlefield and all Schrecks and Tigers bounced (NOT saying it's OP!! SP is just fine) I decided to build one more because 88 is still effective against it. Also Cyber asked me to build two for him^^

But yeah, actually you are right Warhawks, I also can't stand this camping with 88s, but in this game I believe it was just the right decision.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Butterkeks wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:Sadly even butter is going for this 88.

Well I basically did it because of mortar spam from Sukin :P And because of SP.

Imo the 88 doesn't make too much sense. I didn't have the ammo to give it HE shots, yet 99% of fights was vs Inf. So I killed about 7 guys with 88s and maybe one tank.

I prefer to either play a support role (SE, Arty) or more an offensive as in Luft normally. My problem:
Nobody hat this Scott I just didn't manage to kill, so I needed soemthing to keep his tanks off if I have to retreat after an attack. Paks? Hm normally yes, but the Calliope killed it very easy, even destroying possible. AT squad? Nah, way to much inf that could kill it. Tanks? Bitch please, I didn't even have the MP to build more buildings :D
That was the decision for the 88 at my place.

After SP came to battlefield and all Schrecks and Tigers bounced (NOT saying it's OP!! SP is just fine) I decided to build one more because 88 is still effective against it. Also Cyber asked me to build two for him^^

But yeah, actually you are right Warhawks, I also can't stand this camping with 88s, but in this game I believe it was just the right decision.

I made many people raging in many games with 88 spam. One told me that only idiots that want to win at all cost instead of having fun are using sd2 and 88.

Personally, after i made really many players raging and hating me i stopped using sd2 entirely and unemplaced 88 (only emplaced 88). I also stopped using sector arty on enemie territory and used it only on friendly. And stuhs... i stopped using them long time ago for the sake of fun anf fairness. I am now rather taking a loss instead using sd2, unemplaced 88, stupa stuh (even scott maybe), sector arty on enemie territory. Sometimes i must do this agreement before the game starts like the game i played at wolfheze vs redgaarden and kwok. I had to promisse not using unemplaced 88, sd2 and sector arty on enemie territory. And those games suddenly made MUCH more fun and enemie was not forced using arty doc. These games had been much more interesting, more tacitcal and more fun and i still won most of them.

You might say that 88 made no sense but those units forced the enemie to keep on distance. And the heavy loss of rifles against the nebler salvo was indirect caused by 88^^. And enemies wasted all their ammo trying to kill these 88 but they couldnt destroy them all. Also idk why you dont build TH and tank support command. Esspecially at times when i still spammed 88 i always build at least one of them to upgrade advanced repairs for my luft pios which then repaired 88 in few seconds. Also the Marder I can be a nice help against scotts and HE shermans. And with Panthers i managed to kill pershings already and they can also be a great support for your inf against shermans and AA tanks.

I also wonder why you didnt use 88 VT. You had later 2-3 of them and one barrage would have cost just 75 ammo and like 100 activation range. 88 VT can be very usefull against 107 Mortar as well. Instead you only kept shooting the neblers (which killed a lot but still).

but you told me the personal reasons for 88 spam via pm so i can understand why you did that.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Warhawks97 wrote:Also the Marder I can be a nice help against scotts and HE shermans. And with Panthers i managed to kill pershings already and they can also be a great support for your inf against shermans and AA tanks.

Easy one:
I can't handle tanks :D

Regarding VT...
Dunno. I just didn't think of that, also Ammo was always short

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Butterkeks wrote:Easy one:
I can't handle tanks :D

Regarding VT...
Dunno. I just didn't think of that, also Ammo was always short

You never used tanks?:D

well... you was short on ammo so i dont understand it even more. Shooting two nebler for 100 ammo or 2-3 88 for 75 ammo. So VT would have been cheaper choice.

Butterkeks

Post by Butterkeks »

Warhawks97 wrote:well... you was short on ammo so i dont understand it even more. Shooting two nebler for 100 ammo or 2-3 88 for 75 ammo. So VT would have been cheaper choice.

Well... if you put it that way... :D

Dunno, just didn't think of it ;)

Warhawks97 wrote:You never used tanks?:D

Very, very seldomly. I prefer inf and arty, tanks are always doing some bullshit you didn't wnt them to^^

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Butterkeks wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:well... you was short on ammo so i dont understand it even more. Shooting two nebler for 100 ammo or 2-3 88 for 75 ammo. So VT would have been cheaper choice.

Well... if you put it that way... :D

Dunno, just didn't think of it ;)

Warhawks97 wrote:You never used tanks?:D

Very, very seldomly. I prefer inf and arty, tanks are always doing some bullshit you didn't wnt them to^^

Omg amen to that.. god bless those experienced and skilled armor playera idk how yous do it. But even if vehicle pathing and etc was fixed, ive always been the infantry and air type of guy.. always! Since childhood.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I do very well with vehicles. Just yesterday i had two panthers vet 4 with each like 100 inf kills (only rangers and inf doc AT squads), several tanks and vehicles.

Also with armor doc i can do quite well with combo of e8, scott and HE sherman. But its map depending what i like more.