For the first time! ^_^

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

For the first time! ^_^

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhJWhwMzfxY

Previewing the Afrika Korps add on, through a 1v1 pvp game for the first time using my own voice... ;)

ENJOY :)

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: For the first time! ^_^

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

:D:D dictor from english school lessons cassets.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

I dont like the mod really.. however i do like ur supportive and constructive commentary. Its rare to find people that do good casts and replays. You talked about what you were doing. You displayed your voice into what YOU WERE THINKING, and what YOUR strategic knowledge was, which is very very good. But you also talked about what the opponent was doing as well which is very crucial, especially for people working to study and improve their skills. Tiger, if you can, i would love for you to help with training average and below average players in the "clan" that Kwok, Illa, and I have started.keep in mind, however, that you must treat these players as equals, with respect, patience, care, and other postive feelings. Any bashing,, trolling, and disrespect will not be tolerated. Thats not what the clan stands for. And Sukin, my dearest friend and most respected advisary... I, ofcourse, would also be most pleased and honored if you would join the great BK cause as well. I understand that its difficult for players alienated to certain languages to properly communicate to people across the globe, but that is what WE need. Because of the cultural and ethical diversity in our community, it would be recommended to have skilled, experienced players with different ethical backgrounds to train and help ethically similar players. :)
Last edited by ShadowIchigo on 20 Jun 2015, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

It's still a new v1.1 ^^ So what do u expect? :) Nothing is 100% perfect since the first release mate.. even the Normandy Bk itself! Was it?? I really doubt... :P

Edit:-
Ya, I have just re-read ur text ^^
And I do honestly thank u for ur confidence and such nice advices.. ;)

But I am really sorry if I would sadly deny ur request to join the respectful constructive clan of urs... :\ I don't have much time for this plus that I never joined the TS3! :(
Forgive me :)
Last edited by Krieger Blitzer on 20 Jun 2015, 14:06, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Tiger1996 wrote:It's still a new v1.1 ^^ So what do u expect? :) Nothing is 100% perfect since the first release mate.. even the Normandy Bk itself! Was it?? I really doubt... :P

Reread my reply i edited it. But yes i competely understand.

ShadowIchigo

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Tiger1996 wrote:It's still a new v1.1 ^^ So what do u expect? :) Nothing is 100% perfect since the first release mate.. even the Normandy Bk itself! Was it?? I really doubt... :P

Edit:-
Ya, I have just re-read ur text ^^
And I do honestly thank u for ur confidence and such nice advices.. ;)

But I am really sorry if I would sadly deny ur request to join the respectful constructive clan of urs... :\ I don't have much time for this plus that I never joined the TS3! :(
Forgive me :)

Its ok Tiger. Thats the thing though I also need people that can input some, atleast some of the time, they can. I do not have much time lately to do so either. Thats why i want to expand the members

Yafa

Post by Yafa »

good one ...