4vs4 - The power of Terror

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
JimQwilleran

4vs4 - The power of Terror

Post by JimQwilleran »

Red - Terror
Moi - Terror
ParkinsonJaeger - Terror
Erich - SE

VS

Sukin - AB
Terence - AB
MG42slo - Arty
BUCO - Armor

There is a game where at the beginning I was sure that we lost. I was about to leave, but Erich asked me to stay and fight. And this is how it ends...
Attachments
8p_operation goodwood (8).2015-06-14.16-05-12.rec
(5.64 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
2015-06-14_00004.jpg

Warhawks97

Re: 4vs4 - The power of Terror

Post by Warhawks97 »

I watched the game. Thats just ridiculous. I think i dont need to give many comments

Take terror and SE and you have everything. The inf is as good as the best allied inf with lmg42´s, stgs and flame nades. Off map like inf doc.... all the time firestorm. And later in the game you go crazy with Panthers that cant be killed really except from ambush. Jacks, 17 pdr... all bounced when not in ambush. Walking stukas creating entire worlds into moon worlds. I mean whats the point of terror doc? Is it the "all you need doc" when players dont know which doc to choose? Thats bullshit.

I had to laugh a few times. Like when brits inf with two brens makes several bursts on grens and only one dies, those return fire with one lmg and half HP is down from enemie squad. Then this sdkkfz 234/4 is the best TH.... It is fast, shoot fasts, and massive penetration power and oneshoting most stuff. This run was crazy.... killing Priest and two hellcats and surviving one hellcat shot. Two units killed with one shot.

So i think there really need to be a rethinking about Allied elite inf vs axis basic inf and allied long range ineffectivness. I mean the M1 short range advantage is completely lost in late game when all axis inf later has stgs and lmgs. Allis then lose at any range. On short and mid range stgs shred everything, on long and max range the lmgs killing everything. Then more range with grenades also. So how to get close at that stage of games. Same for tank guns. How to get close when all inf has schrecks?

Firstly i think that allis lmgs shouldnt have peas as bullets. Secondly The M1 Garand could be a way more accurate on long range. Esspecially for rangers. There is no reason why every US unit has with its M1 garands an efficency (accuracy) of german pioneers.

idk... this really seems a way off. Ok Buco was noob.... but still.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

What is wrong with V1 ? It is nerfed ? It didn't kill CW HQ by direct hit and even that jackson, which was close to place of impact.
And yeah... panther G... if germans have vehicles like this in WW2, they could never loose. That one shot immobilization of KT by scott was funny :D scott is the most annoying vehicle in game.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

DaŇjeL_SK wrote:What is wrong with V1 ? It is nerfed ? It didn't kill CW HQ by direct hit and even that jackson, which was close to place of impact.
And yeah... panther G... if germans have vehicles like this in WW2, they could never loose. That one shot immobilization of KT by scott was funny :D scott is the most annoying vehicle in game.

its funny that scott is one of the best vehicles allied have against tanks.... simply by range and immobilization chance.

V1 is not nerfed. CW trucks never died by one. That tanks sometimes survive M1 is a bug such like tanks sometimes receive no damage by direct bomb hits. Ive even saw Pershing aces being in the center of v1 explosion having not even a scratch while everything arround is dead. I also saw Panthers being hit directly by bombs taking no damage but staying just in the center of the bomb crater. Still nearby explosions would hurt the crew of tanks but not that much the tank itself (maybe secondary damages). Bombs and other stuff had to hit tanks more or less directly.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Ye, was ugly game, only rocket arty spam, moreover i was pissed when my own plane crashed at vet 3 and vet 4 squads killing them entirely.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Ye, was ugly game, only rocket arty spam, moreover i was pissed when my own plane crashed at vet 3 and vet 4 squads killing them entirely.

They are often described as "easy click to kill abilities". But everybody has overseen that those planes can also become a threat to to those which called them

crimax

Post by crimax »

I still support you to don't introduce limitations .....

[sarcasm mode OFF]
Company Of Heroes is the 'water gun version' of Blitzkrieg Mod" (Heinz Wilhelm Guderian, 1939)