Intense 1v1 game, nice come backs

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Intense 1v1 game, nice come backs

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Here is a game against mate MG42slo, took 1:30 hours, there are so many game breaking moments when i thought that its lost, but finally overflooded axis with masses of rangers suported by 107mm mortars. MG also did an unrealy comeback at the beginning, with stormtroopers, because start was really failed by him.

In most dangerous moments mostly mortars and zooks ambushes were saving my ass.

Map: Angovile
Attachments
temp.rec
(2.68 MiB) Downloaded 50 times

Warhawks97

Re: Intense 1v1 game, nice come backs

Post by Warhawks97 »

1:27: Huh.... US enigs behind green cover lose fight vs axis pios having only yellow cover... untill jeep comes. Why he then exposed his pak?

Min 19: 234/3 survives zook without crit.

Min 22:12: Slo could have unlocked Tank IV´s starting Tank IV spam. Luck for sukin that slo didnt.

Min 25: Two zooks cant kill a 50% tank IV. The single schreck did more than two zooks.

Min 26: Axis Pios killing two rangers in a volley! Remember min 1: US pios couldnt even kill axis pios.

Min 26:32 this 234/3... just epic stuff. He instant kills US AT squad. Like a HE sherman if not better + more deadly MG42.

Min 26:58: MG42slo could have steamroled sukin with an entire Tank IV tank division already.. lol... if he would have used reccons he would know that.

30:47: This time 3 Zooks with M6A3C+ fired from close range ambush position in Tank IV´s rear doesnt kill The tank IV! Sure.... Its because 3 zooks are SOOOOOO OP. Thats why they need to be reduced to 3. Lol once again. This single Schreck picked up by Pios is doing even better than 3 damn schrecks.

31:57: First time zooks killing something. Slo should have started using spotters and upgrading Ammo Points to throw grenade bundless and HE round against that 107.

Min 34:48: M16 survives schreck. Lucky

37:30: Grenade bundle kills vehicles. Many that are complaining that Grenade bundle is too weak vs emplacments apparently seem to underestimate its role as greande. As it has same short timer its a great replacment for nades as long as ammo is available. I actually always use them instead of normal nades when ammo is not a problem.

38:45: Two ambushed AT squads with each 3 upgraded zooks (6 total) cant kill a tiger-ace.

I´d like to shout at SLO to upgrade the damn ammo point(s) and to use a recon.

44:5: Wasted Ace. Parking it in front of two 107 mortars and being an easy arty target -.-... Booth 107 mortars, 105 off map and 6 upgraded zooks had been neccessary to kill a single unportected tiger. The only useful unit saving sukins ass seem to be the 107, Nerfing this and you can forget inf doc entirely.

Min 55-57: Raging Panther bouncing off countless zooks. So yeah, thats what i mean... inf doc has not many options to engage armor. Two 107 crews taken out by stormtooper and rocket launcher.

1h: The zook that deals 3/4 damage to a panther isnt born yet like Tiger1996 claims.

1h 34 min 30: Once again 4 zooks failed to hit a single vehicle.

1h 9 min: 8 second: 5 zooks dealed less than 50% damage to single Panther.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 13 Jun 2015, 15:09, edited 7 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Gonna watch this!!

Krieger Blitzer

Hahahahahahaha, I have watched the game and here is the summary of which I would briefly give about it:-
Hawks; Without speaking so much while having similar pointless discussions through the topic called "Guns" of just keep in tracing the speech lapses of each other... This game is simply a strong evidence about how wrong u are, and also showing that what u have been always saying regarding this is nothing but.. a misleading trash!

I had a bunch of similar nasty battles as Axis against the same playing style of Inf doc over months. But never uploaded one of those.. u know why?! Cause it would be shocking enough for the new players to see as I do strongly believe. And I don't like to disturb my audience with such terrible fights for them to see. No one would play the mod like that BS!! And so I really thank Sukin for uploading this sample... That was firstly.

Secondly.. I think it was very obvious how the Allies AT teams were much more successful that the Axis ones. Only 4 penetrating Zookas soaked up 90% of the Ace Tiger health frontally. And hey u Axis player, have fun with requiring whole 5 more minutes to finally fix that!!! Giving the opponent higher possibilities in order to build more freaky almost unbeatable emplacements standing even better than 88s! While to keep in mind that these emplacements are all cheaper than the 88s and are NOT needing any much time to be constructed as it's a very fast procedure.

So it's fast and effective, more reliable and also still more flexible as well!! This is how the Inf doc is currently represented being one of the best docs of the game ever definitely...
Even less experienced players when it comes to 1v1s, they do just base bomb enemies with it and then they much easier win it. This doc is rarely beaten in 1vs1s!!

Thirdly...
I guess u saw how several Axis 'monster' tanks were been wiped out one after another like flies by using what?! Only a flood of Rangers and many super Bazookas as u could have with the help of instant arty call ins at the right time supported with AT emplacements which are hard to kill and easy to build! Helpless both Axis tanks and inf.

And guess what?! The Tiger "Ace" is not able to use the Accurate Long Shot ability for the sake of probably hunting some important targets, which is the only advantage of the Tiger not to get closer and then doomed.
He wouldn't be able to attack an HE Sherman like that I swear.

And huh, every 50.cal seem to be shredding inf even better if not just like as MG42s. Which is something u always claimed it's false if not mistaken!

Finally;
I can't tell u any decisions but clearly I can feel Wolf's mind according to his posts.. most of ur recent requests there on that topic are denied.
Sorry... They make no sense, they are fictional scenarios that are completely out of the track, out of logic and realism facts.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

1 game, tiger claims that it proves how zooks are OP, hawks claims how they suck. Guys, you are so funny....

Krieger Blitzer

Wait a minute here... I didn't claim Zookas are OP at any possible point, nor I asked for any kind of value nerfs regarding them!!
Plus that this was just a reply at him while denying his claims which are about that they are not effective at all against Tigers or Panthers frontally or that they are worse than the Axis Schrecks, as unjustly saying that Bazookas always keep bouncing off all the time.. and this is not only represented through this game of which u have uploaded here anyhow.
BUT actually has been usually there and obvious, however that urs is just a clear example now...

We were discussing about the third Zooka removal; and so here I am just confirming how right such a decision could be!

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Wait a minute here... I didn't claim Zookas are OP at any possible point, nor I asked for any kind of value nerfs regarding them!!
Plus that this was just a reply at him while denying his claims which are about that they are not effective at all against Tigers or Panthers frontally or that they are worse than the Axis Schrecks, as unjustly saying that Bazookas always keep bouncing off all the time.. and this is not only represented through this game of which u have uploaded here anyhow.
BUT actually has been usually there and obvious, however that urs is just a clear example now...

We were discussing about the third Zooka removal; and so here I am just confirming how right such a decision could be!

First of alo didnt use many schrecks. idk... But AT squad was staying arround.
second: Exactly this emplacment spam is pointless in teamfights..... too many arty like walking stuka. Also 107 is so effective here and in 1 vs 1 because you can build them near base (so you dont need unit protecting them) and they cover 50% of the map. Build 3 107 in teamfight near your base and they wont reach any important res point. Thats the little huge difference between 1 vs 1 and 3 vs 3. And then slo always makes the same mistakes. First he doesnt know how to use the res effectively to finish the opponent as long as he has the res. Sukin was defeated a couple of times and then the GREATEST mistake slow did was to call the Ace. He should have spend MP into a tiger, OP fuel and ammo and a recon and then he could kept spamming grenade bundles and tank production. 1 tank IV+ stormtrooper squad+ Ostwind. But he wasted his tanks 1 by 1. And how often had zooks been successfull here? Only once against an Ostwind, later killing a 50% tank IV. After that zooks had to fire like 20 times to kill any shit. But a single schreck squad rushes into two HE jumbos and 6 ranger squads with LMG! Its like runnint into 2 Stubby tank IV´s supported by 3 volks squads using lmg34. Just the difference is: the 4 men with schrecks vs 30 rangers and 2 tanks could badly damage the jumbo.... 4 rangers with 3 zooks wouldnt make a shot even when running into 3 volks squads with lmg34 just those wouldnt even be able to fire their zooks coz lmg 34 and top mounted mg42 are simply a lot more deadly than 5 M1919A6 and 2 cal 50 on top of tank.

I think what really made the difference was the recons used by sukin+ 107 mortar and later OP ammo points when he could. Slo didnt use reccons for a long time pared with stuhs storms and he didnt OP any single Point and wasted instead 1750 mp for a tiger ace. For that he could have got a reccon, OP ammo and fuel point, Storm squad+ ostwind+stuh. And even more when considering the 400 MP for final building. It was just again the same wrong thinking as danjel did: This typicall axis thinking: Bigger is Better.... thats not true. Vs inf it makes more sense to have a mix of storm ambushes to whipe ranger squad entirely, stuh to crack emplacments, ostwind to kill inf and Tank Iv to fight vehicles etc. But he made only one single expensive unit, parking it at the mid of map unprotected.

btw: yesterday Sukin played with a player named Buco who is really not the best vs Terence and Mg42slo. MG and terence had AB and arty doc taking early the entire map. Sukin and buco hold just 5 points (1 medium ammo, 1 low ammo and fuel, 2 strategic points) But Sukin again had a comeback with SE against Arty and AB doc at Duclair. So the problem is that sukin has often great comebacks while slo often fail to finally finish his opponents when he has the chance. Maybe Sukin can upload that game from duclair as well.

Krieger Blitzer

Warhawks97 wrote:First he doesnt know how to use the res effectively to finish the opponent as long as he has the res.

Go play 1v1s against Inf doc and then show us how effectively u will use ur res. Instead of just keep speaking like a duck Hawks!
I know u never play 1v1s sadly...
I play 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s and rarely 4v4s due to lagging issues but not never as u once claimed regarding that! Stop the mislead plz.

Warhawks97 wrote:Sukin was defeated a couple of times and then the GREATEST mistake slow did was to call the Ace. He should have spend MP into a tiger, OP fuel and ammo and a recon and then he could kept spamming grenade bundles and tank production. 1 tank IV+ stormtrooper squad+ Ostwind. But he wasted his tanks 1 by 1.

Again speaking about SLO mistakes like if u were the master and that he was an idiot. Talking about the game like "1way+1more way =2 kind of those ways" While I bet u know it wasn't and will never be like that at all!!! As if like there was absolutely noway else possible as u strongly believe for some unknown reasons while sticking on some fictional scenarios of which only god knows about.
He didn't waste his tanks honestly, they wasted themselves due to weak armor against such a very high number of Zookas at them.

Warhawks97 wrote:And how often had zooks been successfull here? Only once against an Ostwind, later killing a 50% tank IV. After that zooks had to fire like 20 times to kill any shit.

Ehm, ehm... U ask me how often Zookas were successful while I do keep wondering actually about the reasons of how or why SLO lost something like 15 Axis Panzers as a total number at the end against just some inf units????!!!! Sukin had nothing except Zookas, arty and strong emplacements lining immediate flexible defense at anytime.
And oh ya, u seen how the Ostwind was frontally rushed btw?! It's always like that. USELESS! Yet costing more than a Sherman somehow.
3 times seem for ur eyes like 20 times???!!! U must be blind then. Sorry.. how many times Sukin did need to replace his AT teams btw?! I can just see that u r speaking life if u were just keep paying for each rocket to be fired, are u aware they are for free??!! U don't pay ammo per each fired Zooka rocket. So why are u so raging that a Tiger ACE didn't die but only 90% of its health was soaked by 6 Zookas as only 2 of them bounced?? Just retreat, quickly reinforce and come back and then try again!!! And that was what Sukin did.. and that's how the Ace died still frontally as u can see. But u know what on the other hand?! If that was a painfully cheap Sherman.. the AT squad would be killed one way or even another by an HE shot right at their face... And so u won't be able to go back and try ur luck again. This will cost u a whole new squad of 360MP!! While the Sherman is cheap and could be repaired in seconds too, and the Schrecks can also miss, right?! Or is it only something about Zookas?! Do u know that a Sherman can sometimes stand more than 4 Schrecks?! I bet u know that.

Warhawks97 wrote:But a single schreck squad rushes into two HE jumbos

The Jumbo was bugged as it kept moving forward, Sukin didn't replace it and just let it go! He realized he wasn't in need for ANY tank. While all his kills were of enemy TANKs. Almost only using inf!! Zookas surely had most of the tank kills...

Warhawks97 wrote:I think what really made the difference was the recons used by sukin+ 107 mortar and later OP ammo points when he could. Slo didnt use reccons for a long time pared with stuhs storms and he didnt OP any single Point and wasted instead 1750 mp for a tiger ace. For that he could have got a reccon, OP ammo and fuel point, Storm squad+ ostwind+stuh. And even more when considering the 400 MP for final building. It was just again the same wrong thinking as danjel did: This typicall axis thinking: Bigger is Better.... thats not true. Vs inf it makes more sense to have a mix of storm ambushes to whipe ranger squad entirely, stuh to crack emplacments, ostwind to kill inf and Tank Iv to fight vehicles etc. But he made only one single expensive unit, parking it at the mid of map unprotected.

I would say u should keep ur advices for urself, and then go up for some 1v1s as mentioned above already.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

I talk about the final double HE sherman. One AT squad damaged booth badly. Also slo told me after game that rangers had been less an issue. He wasnt aware of 107 effectivness. So he lost most res and important inf support by 107 mortar which isolated the tanks. The ostwinds got used alone. Usually they stay behind own inf and tanks and staying not in firts line like shermans usually. I keep booth behind rifle squad or more sturdy tank

Well... i played few 1 vs 1 but never used any ace. I never use single expensive ace units... never tiger ace, rarley SP (or never), never elephant or JT, never church ace. A combo of units is better and less risky.

Krieger Blitzer

Warhawks97 wrote:Well... i played few 1 vs 1 but never used any ace. I never use single expensive ace units... never tiger ace, rarley SP (or never), never elephant or JT, never church ace. A combo of units is better and less risky.

I am sorry if my words were a bit firm, disrespectful.. or maybe offensive... In the first place! But all what I said is the right thing. I don't doubt about that!! ;)

This is ur style of playing.. appreciated, but this doesn't mean it's the only way... Or that there should be no any another possible one. Some players such as me like to use Aces, or why are they in the game then?! A normal Tiger btw won't have been much better. Would just lead to the same result at the end of this game...

U say normal Pershing is never used for example, but I do actually know a player who recently was able to flood them into enemy while defeating his opponent so bad! One of these several Pershings succeeded also being Vet4.

And u surely know how good the SP is against 75mm paks, unlike the KT against 76s. As u could even clearly watch this through Xylis YouTube videos to see how my SP killed frontally 3 AT guns during a 1v1 all at the same time in 2 different games. Almost without taking any damage! Causing me victory. While against the same player, I later lost as Axis btw o.O My KT was killed by 2 frontally penetrating hits of a single US 76mm AT gun somehow but after bouncing only 3 shells. This one wasn't uploaded unfortunately... Although I would have liked that to happen so that u guys can see how I lost that one!

Whatever.

Now considering this sentence I said there btw;
"......are u aware they are for free??!! U don't pay ammo per each fired Zooka rocket."

BUT U KNOW WHAT?!
An idea just came to my mind however that still I don't know whether if it's good or not... WHY Mortars and MGs are costing both MP and ammo prices, while the AT teams don't???!!! Maybe they could receive a MP cost reduction without losing any number of their handheld AT weapons too (Don't worry :D ) but while costing some ammo?! Probably same to AT guns.
What do u think people?!?!

If no one objects at all.. I will talk to Wolf seriously about that and it might then be implemented. Why not?! Let me know ur thoughts.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Ammo cost for AT squads? well idk. Why to build them when you can spend that ammo for schrecks and zooks given to normal combat squads?

That way you would need to add basic ammo cost to all units coz all shoot with ammo:P Also it would mean that without ammo you cant build weapons to kill tanks. And finally airplanes would cost fuel and not ammo. MP and fuel is usually need to build, ammo to use abilities, upgrades etc. All build/upgrade/ability cost would need to be rechecked and changed then OO.

for AT squads maybe not impossible. Maybe we can consider them as weapon crew like HMG and mortar. Could be worth a try from that point of view. To be honest it really doesnt sound that bad.

Krieger Blitzer

Warhawks97 wrote:for AT squads maybe not impossible. Maybe we can consider them as weapon crew like HMG and mortar. Could be worth a try from that point of view. To be honest it really doesnt sound that bad.

Good, that's positive though... Can't tell anything about how could be the prices now! However that later I might post about it maybe on the "Inspiring for perfection!" topic..