USA infantry doc, two fast games.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

USA infantry doc, two fast games.

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Hey all, here are 2 quick games as infantry doc, example how to play aggressivly right from the start, using lots of inf and flanking + support of arty call in. No mgs, no paks, no mortars (only 107mm in second game when it was won already). There also some lucky funny moments: entire luft paratroopers whiped out by rifle nade, jumbo killes 9 men with 1 shot.
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 49 times
temp.rec
(1009.42 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

JimQwilleran

Re: USA infantry doc, two fast games.

Post by JimQwilleran »

Both times we played on urban maps. And both times you took inf. In the first game you overflooded me with rifles. In the second game you wanted high res, so you could spam combat engineers. Then, knowing that Terence took Luft you just started spamming 107. These games were not good games. We played under conditions that were good for you.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

1 combat engenier unit doest look like spam. And SR on linden is unplayble for usa, even if you ll build 3 paks right from the start, the scout car will still take the city, cause so many streets there, imposiible to cover all of them.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

I played a game with Erich on Linden with inf vs SE and I won early game without HR. I killed 2 scout cars in that city with 1 pak and rangers. I lost the game itself because of sector arty and my mistakes, but still it is possible to win there.

You know, you want people to play with you no matter that these games are sometimes unbalanced, but once something is against you, u want to change it. Consider sometimes giving your enemy some advantage for a sake of fun and balance, or else no one will play with you... You always play only to win.

PS. Terence said that he had left the game because of 107.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

is linden new most played 2 vs 2 map? Few weeks ago all played only duclair and montherm. And now its linden. Well at linden.. take the field with axis which isnt that hard due to no cover options. Then bomb the city. I think too many axis players dont know how much fight in the town is good for them and when the urban fights starting to turn against them.

and SR unplayable for USA? really oO? I dont think so.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Warhawks97 wrote:and SR unplayable for USA? really oO? I dont think so.

Specificaly on that position and against PE - yep, thats no way, i mentioned reasons already.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:and SR unplayable for USA? really oO? I dont think so.

Specificaly on that position and against PE - yep, thats no way, i mentioned reasons already.

its hard but not impossible. When fighting with US in town vs PE and when you succeed recapture the town when rangers are coming then a combo of 105 arty strike and cqc could break the siege belt if the axis player has no troops in that house next to town.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Recapture - thats the key word. Early game will sure be dominated by PE, then playe must only prepare for rangers and cqb.

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

JimQwilleran wrote:We played under conditions that were good for you.

JimQwilleran wrote:You know, you want people to play with you no matter that these games are sometimes unbalanced, but once something is against you, u want to change it. Consider sometimes giving your enemy some advantage for a sake of fun and balance, or else no one will play with you... You always play only to win.

Hahahah, pretty nice how someone finally realized this about Sukin as I did so already by telling him that long time ago btw ^^

This is the second time now we do agree on each other illa here on these forums recently :P .. and the second time again u do actually repeat what I have always said... Surprisingly I guess while u r not aware even!!!

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

I'd be very careful with statements of something being impossible etc. Linden was probably my most played map, SR with US can definitely be played. But again, everybody plays different, if I will destroy your SC, does that mean I have proven you wrong, or was it just mistake from your part / game bug, or if somebody else played that he wasn't experienced enough etc?
Yes I definitely prefer HR as US on this map, on SR vs PE it might be hard, but I wouldn't say is unplayable.