The legend is about to be born...

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
JimQwilleran

The legend is about to be born...

Post by JimQwilleran »

Erich (Blitz)
Moi (SE)

vs

Kwok (AB)
What was his name?? (Inf)

My first serious pvp game with PE! After years of fighting I finally decided to join my enemy! What a strange experience was that at the beginning to evolve into instant pure love! They are so cooooooool. So ooooopppp. Without any special skills you can win games easily! Sector arty is devastating! And you know what!? I can exchange fuel for ammo! Really! What the hell!? Can inf or Arty docs do that? Noooooo...... Since this day... I am PE player!
Attachments
temp.rec
(2.41 MiB) Downloaded 32 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: The legend is about to be born...

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

PE players are the easiest as for me, especially on open fielded maps, 2 paks + 2 snipers right from the beginning and your enemie cant do shit.

Erich

Post by Erich »

everybody can beat your PE army illa.

JimQwilleran

Post by JimQwilleran »

Jeez, Erich, I said "Is about to be..." not "is born". Sure now I am not good yet -_-.

True that 2 guns and 2 snipers are good vs PE but they cost 1100 mp. There is a good chance to break early US defense before it gains strength.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Generally PE has balanced unit cost in general (better cost balance than WE). But has some really nasty stuff, maybe the most nasty stuff in game which makes games really stupid and unfunny.

sd2, 88, sector arty on enemie territory, sabotage squad spawning fully equiped with MP 40 and stgs. So you can do very great ambushes with them or doing real trouble spawning behind enemie like a cqc and killing even SAS squads with them. And then the sabotage anywhere on the map spawning next to that point or doing evasives untill reaching point. And then it takes endless ages to repair the point. And this IV/70. Its a cool unit but somehow it seems that hardly somehing can hit that thing and the few shots that hit will usually bounce. When i stay with 10 zooks in front of it 5 of them will fail so far even from closest possible range without many obstacles. From range with obstacles nothing hits the IV/70.

And last but not least: 120 mm mortar in early game and 4 SPGs with 105-150 mm in late game:)

For me PE is best to troll enemies. Spamming krads and then sector arty, sd2, 88 and my infantry shoots with Panzerfaust as far as tanks can shoot:D On teamfights with high ammo income its more or less sd2 rain and sector arty most of the time^^. Its fun to play that way and to troll the enemie and sometimes i am laughing all the time. But i then pitty the opponents at the same time coz hits then just no fun and more frustrating to play even when winning the game. They are often just not in mood to play another game.
Build more AA Walderschmidt