Nice arty competition

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Nice arty competition

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Long battle on LaFiere, took 1 hour 53 mins, you ll see some good inf fights, but the most interesting part is arty battles, we did a really good fight with Erich, so many hummels and Priests were killed. Also game is good because teams were better towars to alies, but we still won it.

Axis:
Scorched Earth - me
Luft - Zadoff
Terror Dr. Teleport

Alies:
Erich - Arty
Danjel - RAF
Fide - Armor

There are some wtf moments, like when Scott one shoted vet. 4 assault grenadiers lol, or 37mm pak with 1 guy left killed 2 Hellcats.
Attachments
lafiere 6p.2015-05-07.19-27-57.rec
(4.47 MiB) Downloaded 44 times

Warhawks97

Re: Nice arty competition

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Long battle on LaFiere, took 1 hour 53 mins, you ll see some good inf fights, but the most interesting part is arty battles, we did a really good fight with Erich, so many hummels and Priests were killed. Also game is good because teams were better towars to alies, but we still won it.

Most of the time the teams are balanced towards allis when it should be an interesting game.

did you upload the wrong replay file? Its the game where you played armor doc with illa and Bodynap against maeglin, DanjelSK and Öli Seemann. Check the file.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Tor

Post by Tor »

This correct replay.
The first game of the Luftwaffe and the third in the tank guard.
I do not know English) works Google.
Attachments
lafiere 6p.2015-05-17.21-31-14.rec
(6.77 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Yes, my one is wrong, thx.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Replay watched and fide got teached by my already. He didnt know that 76 gun with commander and HVAP has still a low chance to penetrated a Panther. He wont make this mistake again oO.

And i think it shows that SE can compete with RA doc quite well. It depends on players skill who wins the arty fight. But the problem is that when CW arty player loses the arty fight vs axis SE (or even def) the allied team can give up when facing a strong def of Panther tank, 88, Nashorn, fixed scout vehicles, sd2 etc. Any possible ammount of unit would do a breakthrough without powerfull arty support. Axis still have powerfull walking stuka to deal with defenses while SE counters priest.

as you could see a priest vet 1 couldnt destroy 88 in single barrage:)

What also made me curious: How is it possible that the Hetzer is still invisible right after doing two shots against a Achilles. I thought axis TH´s have two ambushed shots and not three ( 1h 14 min, medium fuel point in front of axis base).

@danjel: Luftwaffe inf has some kind of special resistance to airstrikes (esspecially cluster bombs from RAF) But thats the case since i can remember. They lose just 1-2 men even by direct hits and sometimes not even one. all other inf is more vulnerable to it.
Build more AA Walderschmidt