Fury!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

Fury!

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Very nice replay of me playing USA armor doc, amazing fights against german heavies. Masses of e8, vet 4 SP, vet. 4 scott....to lazy for desctibing what was there :D This can be a kinda tutorial battle for those who want to improve their Tank doc perfomance, enjoy and learn)

Alies

Illa Pulchra - RE
Me - Armor
Unknown - AB

Axis

Danjel_SK - BK
Maeglin - SE
Unknown - Luft
Attachments
temp.rec
(4.47 MiB) Downloaded 68 times

JimQwilleran

Re: Fury!

Post by JimQwilleran »

I have a terrible CoH day today... Not playing well at all... Even in this game it was rather poor performance :(

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

i dont get why maeglin uses wespe first. When enemie has no cw arty doc i prefer 210 mm nebler. Esspecially vs RE 105 arty is waste of ammo. Use 210 nebler and later Hummel. Thats a lot more effective vs RE and nobody counters you.

@illa. You´ve got AVRE very fast oO. Wgy not one 95 mm first?

And why builds nobody a triage center?

The Ölmann just had to build 88´s instead wasting the luftinf so stupidly. 88´s+ 210 nebler and hummel later and Bk few stormtoopers + stuh. No need for Maultier.

min 23. Thats so weird. Sukin uses his one Jumbo tactic again and nobody even bothers to get bigger paks or anything. When i am playng armor doc my jumbo faces often a wall of grens with schrecks and 75 mm paks. And this Ölmann and AB player.....i spare the comment here.

and axis players have again many res. But they are so scared from the "allied arty" which doesnt exist even that they dont build units. A nice pak wall and 2 88´s.... gg. AT least Jumbo died vs gebirgs. vs Luft inf i prefer HE shermans+ hellcat/easy eight. Armor thickness doesnt help, only number of MG´s and sandbags.

edit @maeglin and Danjel: Have you guys ever checked the doctrines? or doctrines capabilties?

I mean you saw a churchill very early. Then Jumbo and also AB´s very early. So what does it mean? Allied have almost no arty -.- Why do you guys spare SOOOOO many res? like 1500 MP lol. You guys just had to spam paks, stuhs and luft player unemplaced 88´s instead silly Panther D´s. And Meaglin has not even a Tankhunter command but facing two fucking armor docs. I really dont get what you guys did there, srsly. Waiting for Panthers is the worst you can do vs RE and armor doc. 17pdrs and Hellcats. Just camp with 88´s and stuhs and attack with Hummels, henschels and some Panthers later. You did not fail because of "allied arty" but rather because of your own huge mistakes. Also due to missing game and doctrine knowlegde.

Saying the truth: you guys did a huge mistake when trying to fight armor and Re doc with Tigers and Panthers instead 88´s and nashorn etc.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

DaŇjeL_SK

Post by DaŇjeL_SK »

Warhawks97 wrote:i dont get why maeglin uses wespe first. When enemie has no cw arty doc i prefer 210 mm nebler. Esspecially vs RE 105 arty is waste of ammo. Use 210 nebler and later Hummel. Thats a lot more effective vs RE and nobody counters you.

@illa. You´ve got AVRE very fast oO. Wgy not one 95 mm first?

And why builds nobody a triage center?

The Ölmann just had to build 88´s instead wasting the luftinf so stupidly. 88´s+ 210 nebler and hummel later and Bk few stormtoopers + stuh. No need for Maultier.

min 23. Thats so weird. Sukin uses his one Jumbo tactic again and nobody even bothers to get bigger paks or anything. When i am playng armor doc my jumbo faces often a wall of grens with schrecks and 75 mm paks. And this Ölmann and AB player.....i spare the comment here.

and axis players have again many res. But they are so scared from the "allied arty" which doesnt exist even that they dont build units. A nice pak wall and 2 88´s.... gg. AT least Jumbo died vs gebirgs. vs Luft inf i prefer HE shermans+ hellcat/easy eight. Armor thickness doesnt help, only number of MG´s and sandbags.

edit @maeglin and Danjel: Have you guys ever checked the doctrines? or doctrines capabilties?

I mean you saw a churchill very early. Then Jumbo and also AB´s very early. So what does it mean? Allied have almost no arty -.- Why do you guys spare SOOOOO many res? like 1500 MP lol. You guys just had to spam paks, stuhs and luft player unemplaced 88´s instead silly Panther D´s. And Meaglin has not even a Tankhunter command but facing two fucking armor docs. I really dont get what you guys did there, srsly. Waiting for Panthers is the worst you can do vs RE and armor doc. 17pdrs and Hellcats. Just camp with 88´s and stuhs and attack with Hummels, henschels and some Panthers later. You did not fail because of "allied arty" but rather because of your own huge mistakes. Also due to missing game and doctrine knowlegde.

Saying the truth: you guys did a huge mistake when trying to fight armor and Re doc with Tigers and Panthers instead 88´s and nashorn etc.

1st at all... after 60 seconds I was out of my mind, because I played exactly the same start by allies here... and all my units were pinned by swimms and rads in green cover.... but here wasn't allies pinned (I wanna do video about that random)... truly... my rad didn't pinned single soldier there... even without cover
Did u saw that Oli crashed ? ... and he wasn't really much listening... u saw I was trying to build some def... and after Oli crashed I wasn't plaing seriosly... I just wanted some fun by playing with tanks (u must see it... that suvercides sometimes atc :D )
On the other hand.... best what could happened to sukin and Illa was Badynap's crash

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

how i can see this replay?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

download file which should be a ".rec". Then add it into the playback folder:

Documents-> My Games-> Company of heroes relaunch->Playback

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Warhawks97 wrote:download file which should be a ".rec". Then add it into the playback folder:

i did it but dont appear in the history game of recoded

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

jonnyyankee wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:download file which should be a ".rec". Then add it into the playback folder:

yeah, when it is only a "Temp" rec than the name is not shown in list. But its there or should be just invisible. Still you should be able to click on it.

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Warhawks97 wrote:
jonnyyankee wrote:

yeah, when it is only a "Temp" rec than the name is not shown in list. But its there or should be just invisible. Still you should be able to click on it.

nop i didnt see nothing

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

strange, why dont you have "last played game"? And why is "chat" and "leaderbords simply grey?

Usually every game is being saved as a "temp" file being shown in this list as "Last played game". But you dont even have that oO. really strange. Your game is running in steam?

jonnyyankee

Post by jonnyyankee »

Warhawks97 wrote:strange, why dont you have "last played game"? And why is "chat" and "leaderbords simply grey?

Usually every game is being saved as a "temp" file being shown in this list as "Last played game". But you dont even have that oO. really strange. Your game is running in steam?

I have last played game only in version 2.602 because this version 2.700 its pirate :D