PE trolling faction

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

PE trolling faction

Post by Warhawks97 »

I never played PE much but this faction is fun pure. I just lov trolling with them. With luft i cant stop laughing using sd2 and 88 and smashing my opponents with few clicks (except i play against some BK high level pros (sukin.kot and his AB).

4.8.8. OP Goodwood.

Axis:

TH
Terror
BK
Terror?

vs

RE
AB
Armor
inf

(dont know which player had what. salty dog was RE i think).

i first actually wanted to do some 88 trolling like i did already but my team forbid me to use 88´s this time. So i trolled with another unit.

Thing is i always find ways to bother my enemie with PE. Either with sd2 and 88. SE and incendiary nades and sabotage squad (hell i had so much fun with them in other games) and later 210 nebler smashing everything or Hummel.

And with TH simply Tank IV´s and zimmerit and IV/70 spam. With Panther G this doc will become my favorit doc probably.

It wasnt a high level game though kwok is a decent player so a victory was almost sure. About the others i just dont know. My first tank IV made a journey but died due to a stupid mistake by me. Dont expect any "pro gaming" moments in this game and allied did mistakes for sure.

But note pls how easy it was for us to fight a e8 Tag team although we had no real defense and then note the Tank IV´s and the effort the US needed to kill them. Even when using like 6 zooks etc. So there is definitely and undeniable a difference between these two units.
Attachments
8p_operation goodwood (8).2015-04-23.00-21-05.rec
(3.17 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: PE trolling faction

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

PE actually is the weakest faction as for me, docs are too narrow. SE have nothing for breakthrough and its very hard to fight against usa inf/armor. Luft is cool about 2 things, sd2 and 88s, yep, they are really good, henchel patrool also good, but the offensive part of the doc is poor, luft inf perfomance/cost ratio sucks in compare to storms/grens/ss/stormgrens + snipers are nightmare for them. TH - we all know, pure tankhunting stuff and nothing more, sometimes i playing it for having fun with vet. Pz4 + zimmerit + vet TC, you can forget about all zooks and recoiless in that case, tank morfs into Tiger:) But generally doc is hell boring.

Edit: I downloaded replay, but didnt start it as soon as i noticed teams, they are 100% stacked. Who will even do any balance conclusions with drawing into such game.

Warhawks97

Re: PE trolling faction

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:PE actually is the weakest faction as for me, docs are too narrow. SE have nothing for breakthrough and its very hard to fight against usa inf/armor. Luft is cool about 2 things, sd2 and 88s, yep, they are really good, henchel patrool also good, but the offensive part of the doc is poor, luft inf perfomance/cost ratio sucks in compare to storms/grens/ss/stormgrens + snipers are nightmare for them. TH - we all know, pure tankhunting stuff and nothing more, sometimes i playing it for having fun with vet. Pz4 + zimmerit + vet TC, you can forget about all zooks and recoiless in that case, tank morfs into Tiger:) But generally doc is hell boring.

Edit: I downloaded replay, but didnt start it as soon as i noticed teams, they are 100% stacked. Who will even do any balance conclusions with drawing into such game.

SE is not breakthrough maybe. But having a 120 mm mortar almost right after start and 210 nebler a bit later is really trolling sometimes. The sniper as well. And later that massive arty power is just.... BIG BAMM! Thing is with SE you often go for arty and many arty. Sometimes i do unlock first flame nades, booby traps and the PE inf upgrades like veterancy officer and advanced repairs and using no wespe or Hummel at all (only 120 mm mortar maybe) and playing then mainly with heavy assault grens. This doc is then a very strong infantry doctrine (better as terror doc) with hauptsurmführer. I often fought vs RAF and inf using no arty at all but only booby traps, sabotage and sabotage squad (which alone knocked out an SAS squad once), incendiary rounds and the flame nades. Just test it. Dont build arty but only inf (AT squad, two assault squads and hauptsurmführer with healing HT). Its very strong then in infantrry fights. Additonally access to snipers and all the PE vehciles (Including Hetzer and Nashorn vs jumbo from inf doc).

TH doc is boring but trolling still. Luft is powerfull def and support. Advanced reps for luft pios, 88´s, sd2 and henschels can often win the day. The Luft inf is best skirmish inf. Not made for crazy powerfull assaults what many try to do but very effective as skirmish to keep the enemie busy and keep causing losses to the enemie. slowing and weakning their assaults etc. Actually like in reality. And inf combined with Henschel strike ot Marder I can still be very powerfull in offense if neccessary.

I said teams were not fair. But i also had no cloue who these guys had been (except kwok). It was later at night already.
Build more AA Walderschmidt