Kwok vs Tarakancheg

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Kwok vs Tarakancheg

Post by Warhawks97 »

Since they didnt announced this game in forum i will do it for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMoYeqpBKgs

Vsturm vs armor. Pretty nice game. I just figured out that a stug can resist a Panzerschreck lol. Pretty Garbage if you ask me.

@Kwok: Why only using one tank at a time? Would be nice to see your perspective as well. Did you not have the res to just throw out many 76 shermans backed by some TD or are you not so much a fun of mass deployment?

Kwok statment: "hmm well that was a lot of bounces i wasnt expecting". Dude, you are using a 76 mm gun. YOU HAVE TO EXPECT EVERYTHING! Sometimes it saves your ass, the other day it aint gonna hurt anything.
Also why building a Jumbo? Thats the last thing i would get when being surrounded by faust inf. Use the field and get many cheap tanks that cover each other and melt inf with combined fire before they can fire back. Generally i would say that combining cheap 75 and 76 shermans along with jeeps to cap and trigger ambushes is the most effective way when facing lots of enemie inf+medium armor.
And get rid of these combat engis when fighting zombie hordes. Dont let them get even close to you. cheap shermans, M20, jeeps. As US i dont bother all that much with close range infantry and whenever possible i fight enemie inf with vehicles and tanks. And going jumbo+pershing path was a big mistake. Go vehicle cap+cheap sherman+ commander arty path and slowly grow your army.

And can we pls fix the top MG on the stug? It never stops shooting but at the same time does no damage at all. Its this only a Propaganda weapon that suppresses inf by just making MG42 noises?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Kwok vs Tarakancheg

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

8:35 it's crazy how Kwok lost it after having such an advantage. Tarakancheg has lost literally everything by that minute.

25:41 right, fix the mg of a stug pls, it does way less damage than even coaxial mg's

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

8:35 game shouldve been over. Kwok went to damageing the AA for some reason instead of the Kriegsbaracken. The 2 Stuarts shouldve made quick work with that Building.

I have to say, kwok still got pretty darn unlucky. His 76 bounced and missed 2 times. That F2 shoudlve been dead right on. The Shreks shouldve penned the StuG 100% aswell. Maybe look at the values again.
Nerf Mencius

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Hmm, i noticed there might be an issue with the HE round by the Tiger tank btw.. appeared since last patch, gotta have to re-ceck before i confirm anything though.. might be as well an issue with most single-shot HE rounds too.

Tara played amazing though, he also got me a couple of times in 1v1, i was able to beat him only once.
Gonna do more games vs him in the future.

P.S
I don't think Shreck should have 100% chance vs late Stug version, that would be an overkill.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
16 Dec 2021, 15:19
P.S
I don't think Shreck should have 100% chance vs late Stug version, that would be an overkill.

Why? Because stug late costs 480MP? Then yes, but maybe this stug is just damn expensive in general.
Also its not like every allied unit can upgrade a schreck.
Build more AA Walderschmidt