Intense lafiere 3v3

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Erich

Intense lafiere 3v3

Post by Erich »

Thought it would be an usual lafiere, but turn out to be a really enjoyable game and intense, i really liked it.

allies
wurf: armor
tavares: air
RIP: inf

axis:
whiteloki: Panzer support
BEREN: Panzer support
losfaz: propaganda
Attachments
lafiere 3v3.rec
(5.91 MiB) Downloaded 14 times

Warhawks97

Re: Intense lafiere 3v3

Post by Warhawks97 »

The game was over after 5 min...only if loki had spend his 1000 Mp into krads and some other stuff....
Lofasz same.... 800 MP.....damn, Loki had to have Puma with 75 mm out, 20 mm car and some good old inf and krads. Pick TS doc and go for off map arty and panzer IV spam....holly crap. I mean wurf only had one jeep left lol which also died at min 5:11..Beren was usless as always and did not much either after early scout car rush. Just sitting there and no pressure in the middle.

Sorry, cant watch it. I am freaking out watching three players with so much AT fail against a greyhound. Loki lost for the same reason he lost against me when my mate showed up with a single churchill against him. Target fixation and lose all units due to this....Fuck, how can you hold all fuel and not bring up a single god damn tank...

I am not gonna watch it. Its a pain watching the axis team. Lofasz shouldnt play pvp for now. He has 0 clue of this game.

Edit: Later that had nothing but tanks.... No AA or anything. Their Tank Handling as abysmal. It was the worst tank gameplay ever in BK... Two Jagdpanther and Tiger wasted...blobbed and died to arty....Countless tigers wasted to sticky bombs... so absurd what happned there. Erich seems to be the only player with a brain in this one.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Erich

Re: Intense lafiere 3v3

Post by Erich »

With that start and losing the game, they obviously did rookie mistakes. If they attacked anywhere but right side after 5min they would also win.
But im glad they had tunnel vision, otherwise i wouldnt had a good game :D.

As kwok always says, the point is.....