Combined Arms

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Combined Arms

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Propaganda doctrine on v5.2.8 with combined arms play style; inf, tanks, AA & Nebels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-77iQGMWZY

SnapShot.jpg

Hopefully the next game is v5.2.9 (or maybe 1 last v5.2.8)

kwok
Team Member

Re: Combined Arms

Post by kwok »

No no, stop tiger. You're using the doctrine all wrong. You're not supposed to use your entire doctrine arsenal. You're supposed to use volkssturm like they're stormtroopers and then complain about how volkssturmm are useless and then gripe about how devs ruined the game.

Meanwhile, how long do you think it'll take for someone to show up and talk about how this doctrine isn't being used at all except for tigers? Or do you think someone complaining about how terror doctrine shouldn't have changed at all will come first?

Great game. The immobilized churchill was lucky, but otherwise great macro and timing.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

The fact you didnt upgrade your vsturms sqauds botherd me, aswell that you were low on ammo the whole time while you could op the ammo points with all that unused MP x)
But yeah good macro and timings
Nerf Mencius

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:
22 Sep 2021, 07:03
No no, stop tiger. You're using the doctrine all wrong. You're not supposed to use your entire doctrine arsenal. You're supposed to use volkssturm like they're stormtroopers and then complain about how volkssturmm are useless and then gripe about how devs ruined the game.

Meanwhile, how long do you think it'll take for someone to show up and talk about how this doctrine isn't being used at all except for tigers? Or do you think someone complaining about how terror doctrine shouldn't have changed at all will come first?

Great game. The immobilized churchill was lucky, but otherwise great macro and timing.

Oh boy, he played vs sale, aleyari and that russian dude. All pretty new players i think. It doesnt matter what doctrine or units you use. You win anways most of the time. At about min 6 he had 800 MP in reserve and still not a second building. He could have set the frontline a bit further down the south as well as having AT guns/Units when the jeep showed up.
The enemies wasted their tanks literally charging into volkssturms. If Volkssturms are good in anything, then in killing slow and sluggish heavy tanks. If these dudes had brought up some inf or AA tank or sherman or vehicle as support, these churchill would steamrole them.

So all in all i would say it was more of a pretty relaxing game and not a serious one.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Gosh, it’s almost as if the game was being played for fun. The nerve of some people.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

THE NERVE
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL