Priest cancer

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Priest cancer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Priest only game-play :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX-fslK9ORk

SnapShot.jpg
v5.2.8 btw.

At one point in the game i literally had 3600 MP and 350 fuel xD but i wasn't playing, just doing Priest + aimed salvo artwork...

kwok
Team Member

Re: Priest cancer

Post by kwok »

Once i saw 3v3 on la fiere, i went "oof."

Haven't watched it yet but the map and title tell me the story already.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

just build more AA Tanks and HE tanks vs all that inf...floating endless res

Really you have 3000 MP and 350 fuel and still enemies pushing. Build tons of aa tanks, AT emplacments, HMG crews. triage centers. Infantry+ LT´s and trenches. It would just be fair to help your team winning. Your mates playing a tough fight for hours and you dont use your res.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

As I commented on YT already. Build more emplacements,tanks or other support units!
Hawks tought me and it helps out with everything. Floating ressources is just one of the biggest no no‘s in the game.
17 pounder emplacement = less arty on your troops or friendly once. Triage centers for teammates, trenches and support units like piats,recces and heavy MGs. Perhaps the defense sqaud from the captain.

If you look closely, the def doc player builded repar bunkers for his PS teammate which gave him a great retreat point for tanks. Also what i observed, you used the flame rounds on the enemy howitzer 2 times. Just use normal rounds or he will just recrew it for less than 200MP and it is a attrition win for your enemy.
Nerf Mencius

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

kwok wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 21:08

I confirm DAT story.

@Hawks
For me ze ammo was everyzing...
And my mates disobeyed the queen orders as they went double RE, so i ditched them.

@Consti
Actually the flame rounds kill naked weapons better than regular shells :P They keep burning the weapon.. usually explodes on the first salvo.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 11:12

@Hawks
And my mates disobeyed the queen orders as they went double RE, so i ditched them.
Oh come on. How many times i saw people going double air which is easy to counter or how many times i sae people picking like 2, 3 or even 4 times BK doc and complaining about Pershings and 17 pdr or achilles spam. I never ditched anyone. The game was winable easily. And bc you have no ammo doesnt mean you cant do anything....

AT emplacments, AA tanks, Sherman call ins, Captain heavy weapon crew, infantry+trenches+LT is always a great thing even without weapon upgrades...

You had a vet 3 LT with lmg but never used it. Just letting him stay on point untill he died. He could have boosted your troops massively. So much you could have done even without ammo.

Or build dummy emplacments (if they still exist).
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
24 Aug 2021, 11:12
kwok wrote:
23 Aug 2021, 21:08

I confirm DAT story.

@Hawks

@Consti
Actually the flame rounds kill naked weapons better than regular shells :P They keep burning the weapon.. usually explodes on the first salvo.
you might be unlucky than, because that 105mm was vet 3 all the time and was laser accurate.
Nerf Mencius