Find the Bugs/Mistakes

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Find the Bugs/Mistakes

Post by Warhawks97 »

Version: 4.8.8

Illa (Terror)
Erich (BK)
me (luft)

vs

GPS (AB)
Skudzik (Armor)
Redgaarden (Inf)

Its nothing special except some bugs and fails.

We have fights between shermans 76 and Tank Iv´s in numbers. In the last larger fight tank IV´s took not a scratch. @Markr: Sure that axis players dont use tank commanders in tank IV?´s. Seems not so true.

Its should be said that many games do end that way unless allis have CW arty.

Have a special look at 88. They took almost no damage from arty salvos or off map arty. Calli did nothing at all. How to kill 88 with 100 range if not with off map strikes, callis etc? Sometimes even the crew survived.

Also note for Luft players how luft can be played also. Its a great defensive and support doc and can keep the axis tank fleet combat rdy.

The enemie did play well with quantity but wasnt enough. So any quantity on fields cant do anyhting against an average axis defense unless its supported by lofts of arty. The allis should have used calli, airplane and attack better combined but they didnt. too bad.

Also check Henschel. Did you change them? Henschels dont get shot by AA anymore. Only "Out of controle".
Attachments
6p_hill_112.2015-04-14.00-39-59.rec
(3.32 MiB) Downloaded 47 times
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 14 Apr 2015, 12:41, edited 1 time in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Find the Bugs/Mistakes

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Ah, wtf wrong with flak you mean? It dies with 2 priest shells, 1 76mm sherman shot, 2 zooks, 1 avre shot or couple of 95mm shots.
Caliope do almost no damage to everything exept inf, so its not a flak problem. Off map arty is very spread on area, thats why usually only 1-2 shells hits flak, it may take half of HP though.

As for Henchels, when i played RE last time digged crusader were taking down planes very fast, bofors also worked. I think its a problem of quad cal.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Ah, wtf wrong with flak you mean? It dies with 2 priest shells, 1 76mm sherman shot, 2 zooks, 1 avre shot or couple of 95mm shots.
Caliope do almost no damage to everything exept inf, so its not a flak problem. Off map arty is very spread on area, thats why usually only 1-2 shells hits flak, it may take half of HP though.

As for Henchels, when i played RE last time digged crusader were taking down planes very fast, bofors also worked. I think its a problem of quad cal.

watch it. Arty sherman barrages and direct hits did no damage to 88. Really. not in this game but in another game three shots of my 76 sherman bounced from 88 which was under consturction. Later two more bounced when it was build up. AVRE need to get too close to 88 and is even in range for them. AT least they are very close and will most likely be curshed with the next assault of friendly troops.

Priest need vet to kill it with one salvo. I can upload a replay of Gazala which i played last week and one 88 took one (or two) priest salvos losing just 50% of the HP:
Attachments
6p_gazala_beta1_45.2015-04-01.01-59-29.rec
(3.87 MiB) Downloaded 50 times

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Well, almost all the Allies mortar emplacements.. sometimes require about 3 Storm Troops heavy grenades on row in order to be totally erased hopefully!!! This means 150 ammo to be spent. Also; the Grille shells sometimes hit directly the targets but while doing absolutely no damage surprisingly on the other hand...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Tiger1996 wrote:Well, almost all the Allies mortar emplacements.. sometimes require about 3 Storm Troops heavy grenades on row in order to be totally erased hopefully!!! This means 150 ammo to be spent. Also; the Grille shells sometimes hit directly the targets but while doing absolutely no damage surprisingly on the other hand...

mortar emp need 2 (only RE need sometimes up to 3). I mainly use the assault ability and the inf will throw as many nades as neccessary to destroy the target (up to 9-12 grenades for 50 ammo).

But thats not the major point and i a talking about unemplaced and not emplaced 88 which are easier destroyed than unemplaced 88!. Test it yourself. A Howitzer or anything similiar is down after 2-3 close nebler hits. The 88 barrage need 3 close hits on unemplaced hwoitzer to destroy it entirely. Means (def doc one) unemplaced 88 is strong defensive weapon (more range as emplaced version) which survives more arty shells as emplaced version and being then also able to fight of any enemie uneplaced howitzer or pak with just 2-4 close hits. If someone wants a more durable 88 he has emplaced 88 or?