3v3 cuban potato (Field of Engagement)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sparrow

3v3 cuban potato (Field of Engagement)

Post by Sparrow »

Allies (one of the cuban teams):
-Crow_Tattoo (RAF)
-Dema (Infantry)
-Sparrow (Armor)

Axis:
-Mefisto (BK)
-Walder Smith (Propaganda)
-AgentDunham (SE)
IMG-20210522-WA0060.jpg
Axis tried to erase Crow_Tattoo from the map by coordinating a 3vs1. Crow was assisted by me and we hold...at the same time we were free to conquer the rest of the map and critical sectors. By the time a Panther enter to the game...a Super Pershing was already set in the map and them, we started to push. The Shermans of 76mm was another good spam and the quickly deploy of defenses by Dema help us to hold the left wing. The axis loose all their heavy tanks and Crow´s SAS as allways, was a pain of all enemies units...including Panthers.

Take a look to this replay, and leave us a comment if you want.
8p_fields of engagement.2021-05-22.20-46-24.rec
(4.81 MiB) Downloaded 19 times
Last edited by Sparrow on 23 May 2021, 02:36, edited 6 times in total.

Walderschmidt

Re: 3v3 Field of Engagement. (Super Potato)

Post by Walderschmidt »

GG man!

Those SAS were aids with their instant smoke - nothing we had was effective against them.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Walderschmidt wrote:
23 May 2021, 02:08
GG man!

Those SAS were aids with their instant smoke - nothing we had was effective against them.

Wald
100% accuracy in smoke, insta smoke. It's funnny to watch them rushing you HE tank insta smoke= tank destroyed.
82 airborne has smoke nade but you have to throw it and it takes like a second so you can't rush a HE tank like nothing is going to hapend to them.

MEFISTO

Re: 3v3 Field of Engagement (cuban potato)

Post by MEFISTO »

I can't imagine an Axis unit with 2 Panzerschreck and instantaneous smoke and 100% accuracy.

Warhawks97

Re: 3v3 cuban potato (Field of Engagement)

Post by Warhawks97 »

Normal version or beta?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Warhawks97 wrote:
23 May 2021, 15:26
Normal version or beta?
Normal. If it was beta the pathfinding would be ass.

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Weird game. All axis floating res at about min 7. Wald could have had build mortar at his FHQ by that time to crack your last resistance and send one of its dozen volkssturm units to cap parts of his side at least and a recon to observe the center of sparrow and dema.

Mefisto didnt OP the fuel point. Else he could have started tank spam had about mit 9 or so.

And sparrow didnt get any RL jeep.

Mefisto gets maultier for no reason. Tanks and mortar and he could have pushed crows base from the flank easily. He is observing the game literally. Walds mortar and nebler should have been enough. No need for maultier and instead get a bunch of tanks for an aggressive push to base.

and axis get no 20 mm car at all except the early one from wald. But neither agend nor mefisto having any.

And at about min 12 onwards axis literally passed out. Giving away all the initiative for now reason. Agent had enough res to hold his side actually but instead mefisto went on to send him his stug thinking agent is out of res or something. Thats all so weird.

Edit: Till min 20 SAS only got slaughtered by pretty much everything, even volkssturm units lol. Not one good action from them and mefisto again stockpiling over 1000 MP and 220 fuel.... yet no AA fieldd so far.

The HE from stug IV even whiped an entire squad through smoke.

Also: Nebler, 210 nebler, Hummel, Maultier lmao. Why so much arty? But no recons, no 20 mm cars :D

Wald puts three tank F2 at once into production :?

Later into the game: Wald and Mefisto, just get fucking snipers and Ostwind AA to tackle RAF attacks and 20 mm cars. And use arty to advance, not to counter enemie inf attacks. Crow only got missiles into his face from three rocket launchers.

You guys fired 21 missiles from 3 launchers against 20 enemie soldiers attacking you :lol: :lol: #Artyoverkill

min 33: Three axis players with 1000+ MP in excess and completely ignoring Dema. Dema is just sitting there drinking tea but takes one of your trenches and you guys just dont do anything. Holy mother hold my Beer.

Min 34: Typicall panther move: No recon, no vision, no idea whats ahead, but lets just charge. Runs into an M10, exchange a few shots with M10 and then tries to escape: Its this kind of moves that always lets me freak out about Panthers: The ammount of incompetence to use a panther properly and get away with it is just unbelievable! :oops:

The reaction should have been: Oh, i ran into an ambush, back up: But instead: Lets try to clear the ambush with the unit because you know, Panther armor. I am glad that this stupid Panther move didnt go unpunished. Rightfull loss at this point. But often enough a Panther would clear the ambush and run away.

The comes axis Pro move: Lets drive with three more tanks into the same fucking ambush that got by that point backed by a 76 sherman: Hetzer with low HP rushing into it: Dead....Stug IV late: Dead I am god damn pissed. Its this kind of behaviour of many axis players... It is completely normal for them to rush into ambushes to trigger them because their armor always helped them out. And today they all want to keep this nonsense by defending every armor value, let it be as unlogical as it is.

Markr has to watch this replay but also everybody else who goes crazy about SAS and any possible Panther armor nerf, let it be as slight as it wants to. We could have spared tons of pages and time with arguing about panther armor and SAS.

Min 39: Panther A rushes into THE EXACT SAME AMBUSH THE FIRST ONE RUSHED IN. THIS TIME THERE ARE TWO M10.
2 M10, 2 57 mm shooting from all sides. Hell even the 57 mm shooting from the side should have taken it out. So after bouncing at least a dozens 76 an 57 mm shots, it kills the AT HT but got immobilized. 76 joins the fight... after a dozen more shots bounced, M10 finally killed it but only because the Panther failed with basically every shot he made. He could have killed even both m10´s if he had it.
So, a Panther rushes into two M10, two 57 mm AT guns and a 76 sherman and expects to win: A 1160 MP and95 fuel ambush+ 450 MP 55 fuel tank is needed to take out one fucking yolo Panther with 0 support and 0 vision that runs into a known ambush. Thats the definition of a balanced unit and a not broken armor.
Sorry Mefisto, but i will never ever consider any of your Panther posts ever. Its not worth the reply. Thats not an personal offense, but sorry, this just is just beyond nonsense.
But ofc, lets add jacks to AB so that this doc will naturally play any axis armor gameplay instead of making the exisiting TDs a bit more effective vs Panthers. Lets just screw the entire doctrines rather as to adjust a panther.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Hahahahahahahahahahaha your signature

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

MEFISTO wrote:
23 May 2021, 02:28
Walderschmidt wrote:
23 May 2021, 02:08
GG man!

Wald
100% accuracy in smoke, insta smoke. It's funnny to watch them rushing you HE tank insta smoke= tank destroyed.
82 airborne has smoke nade but you have to throw it and it takes like a second so you can't rush a HE tank like nothing is going to hapend to them.

sapito :D

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Warhawks97 wrote:
23 May 2021, 22:06
Weird game. All axis floating res at about min 7. Wald could have had build mortar at his FHQ by that time to crack your last resistance and send one of its dozen volkssturm units to cap parts of his side at least and a recon to observe the center of sparrow and dema.

Mefisto didnt OP the fuel point. Else he could have started tank spam had about mit 9 or so.

And sparrow didnt get any RL jeep.

Mefisto gets maultier for no reason. Tanks and mortar and he could have pushed crows base from the flank easily. He is observing the game literally. Walds mortar and nebler should have been enough. No need for maultier and instead get a bunch of tanks for an aggressive push to base.

and axis get no 20 mm car at all except the early one from wald. But neither agend nor mefisto having any.

And at about min 12 onwards axis literally passed out. Giving away all the initiative for now reason. Agent had enough res to hold his side actually but instead mefisto went on to send him his stug thinking agent is out of res or something. Thats all so weird.

Edit: Till min 20 SAS only got slaughtered by pretty much everything, even volkssturm units lol. Not one good action from them and mefisto again stockpiling over 1000 MP and 220 fuel.... yet no AA fieldd so far.

The HE from stug IV even whiped an entire squad through smoke.

Also: Nebler, 210 nebler, Hummel, Maultier lmao. Why so much arty? But no recons, no 20 mm cars :D

Wald puts three tank F2 at once into production :?

Later into the game: Wald and Mefisto, just get fucking snipers and Ostwind AA to tackle RAF attacks and 20 mm cars. And use arty to advance, not to counter enemie inf attacks. Crow only got missiles into his face from three rocket launchers.

You guys fired 21 missiles from 3 launchers against 20 enemie soldiers attacking you :lol: :lol: #Artyoverkill

min 33: Three axis players with 1000+ MP in excess and completely ignoring Dema. Dema is just sitting there drinking tea but takes one of your trenches and you guys just dont do anything. Holy mother hold my Beer.

Min 34: Typicall panther move: No recon, no vision, no idea whats ahead, but lets just charge. Runs into an M10, exchange a few shots with M10 and then tries to escape: Its this kind of moves that always lets me freak out about Panthers: The ammount of incompetence to use a panther properly and get away with it is just unbelievable! :oops:

The reaction should have been: Oh, i ran into an ambush, back up: But instead: Lets try to clear the ambush with the unit because you know, Panther armor. I am glad that this stupid Panther move didnt go unpunished. Rightfull loss at this point. But often enough a Panther would clear the ambush and run away.

The comes axis Pro move: Lets drive with three more tanks into the same fucking ambush that got by that point backed by a 76 sherman: Hetzer with low HP rushing into it: Dead....Stug IV late: Dead I am god damn pissed. Its this kind of behaviour of many axis players... It is completely normal for them to rush into ambushes to trigger them because their armor always helped them out. And today they all want to keep this nonsense by defending every armor value, let it be as unlogical as it is.

Markr has to watch this replay but also everybody else who goes crazy about SAS and any possible Panther armor nerf, let it be as slight as it wants to. We could have spared tons of pages and time with arguing about panther armor and SAS.

Min 39: Panther A rushes into THE EXACT SAME AMBUSH THE FIRST ONE RUSHED IN. THIS TIME THERE ARE TWO M10.
2 M10, 2 57 mm shooting from all sides. Hell even the 57 mm shooting from the side should have taken it out. So after bouncing at least a dozens 76 an 57 mm shots, it kills the AT HT but got immobilized. 76 joins the fight... after a dozen more shots bounced, M10 finally killed it but only because the Panther failed with basically every shot he made. He could have killed even both m10´s if he had it.
So, a Panther rushes into two M10, two 57 mm AT guns and a 76 sherman and expects to win: A 1160 MP and95 fuel ambush+ 450 MP 55 fuel tank is needed to take out one fucking yolo Panther with 0 support and 0 vision that runs into a known ambush. Thats the definition of a balanced unit and a not broken armor.
Sorry Mefisto, but i will never ever consider any of your Panther posts ever. Its not worth the reply. Thats not an personal offense, but sorry, this just is just beyond nonsense.
But ofc, lets add jacks to AB so that this doc will naturally play any axis armor gameplay instead of making the exisiting TDs a bit more effective vs Panthers. Lets just screw the entire doctrines rather as to adjust a panther.
Yes sure we had a bad game, I knew about those M10 in camouflage but I also know my panther can stand 1 or 2 shot, the hill glitch save Dema but it's fine it's just a game nothing important was not a championship, I will survive.
Since you are too good comenting games can you comment this one also?
I would like to know what happened, Thank you.
By the way RAF game.
Attachments
4P_NEUVILLE_BETA.2021-05-07.22-54-45.rec
(1.17 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

Give me back the old days where achillies one shoted panthers...
Nerf Mencius