Intense 1vs1, me vs MG42slo.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

Intense 1vs1, me vs MG42slo.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

LOOOOL! I won't say who actually wins at last :D Just watch this and see it by ur own :P That was the first time ever I do vs him btw... ^^

When 2 great players are head to head.. I think that 'luck' is then the only which is just going to put an end to it sometimes ;)
Attachments
2p_angoville farms.2015-04-06.00-29-49.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.88 playback file.
(582.32 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

Warhawks97

Re: Intense 1vs1, me vs MG42slo.

Post by Warhawks97 »

you call it lucky? well zook work as usual. I would have been more surprised if those would have killed the Tank IV (with two shots) when your wrote "luck" in your description. That the zooks did so much damage with destroyed engine is really lucky. Jumbo is 50:50 vs Tank IV when booth have special AP rounds active. That HVAP boucnes from Tank IV´s is also nothing unusual. I mean i had it twice against tank IV F two hours ago even when my tank was vet with commander. I mean i did such things with Tank IV´s quite often and those did such things with me when i was allied. Its a bit lucky here, i admit but nothing uncommon.

The 57 can stop stugs and smaller tank IV´s but not H or J unless its a super lucky 57 (what i expected next). You MUST let the tank IV getting closer and you MUST use HVAP with 57 mm to stop an H/J.

The most surprising thing was that the HE round of sherman didnt kill the 1 HP tank IV.... i often finish such tanks with HE rounds. And NEVER switch to AP round with basic sherman against Tank IV. The second shot could have killed the Tank IV if it would have been an HE. AP cant pen tank IV iirc. Or chance is very very low. Keep using HE next time.

Also... dont upgrade first supply yard upgrade so fast. Use fuel boost first and the second sherman should be a 76+ commander and later supported by scott. I prefer 76 sherman with commander over single risky Jumbo currently. Since armor doc has not such huge fuel issues anymore due to patch changes.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: Intense 1vs1, me vs MG42slo.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

What the hell u talking about? :D I usually kill Hs with 1 or 2 shots by the Jumbo! That was purely just lucky indeed... Even the final Bazooka of my last living man, already penetrated the tank but yet couldn't kill the remaining 1% HP of it and still was only a critical hit :P As that I guess it was obviously so expectable at this point to see an explosion and not just a main gun to be destroyed.. ^^
Was definitely funny anyways xD