Camp

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

Camp

Post by Warhawks97 »

Take from it what you want. The current meta is bullshit.

Its easy to get hands on tons of heavy defensive units for no or low CP.
But it costs huge ammounts to get the CP needed to crack it. And when you got the CP to crack it, the camper come back with a Panther.
I perhaps stop question the logic when a stupid medium tanks, offensive elite tanks and the stuff you need to attack costs a hell lot of CP, but camping is for free and arty doesnt cost more CP that a fucking medium tank. And even less to build. The current camp/arty meta is completely braindead.

Just to give an example:

Bunkers, Grens, leig 18, Geschützwagen, 20 mm guns etc: 0 CP
Vampire HT, SE heavy mortar, Pak 40 Puma: 0 CP
Arty 105: 2 CP

And its all dirty cheap: 350 Mp for Leig, 375 for 105
And it all only requires Mid tier! Its basically available right away in HR games.

decent medium Tanks (which are afterall quite easy prey for medium and light AT often times) like Panzer IV H, 76 shermans: 2-3 CP
Offensive infantry which also often times dies to basic inf early on like 101st, Rangers, SAS: 2 CP (storms have at least a health pool and weapons they can work with right away)

and it all costs a lot: 450-550 MP, 55-60 fuel. The inf also 360 and more

Trying to be the aggressive player is just boring. I dont really see the point in doing anything aside hiding behind TD´s and arty untill i nuked my enemies.
Watch yourself: What skill is involved? Trenches? 20 mm flaks? and then straight for arty/TD untill Panther arrive?
This game is broken in its current state.

And often times it happens on every map that is playable (without players crashing out). Rosmalen 2 vs 2 is so far the only somewhat better map in this regard.
Attachments
6p_hill112.2021-04-29.20-51-21.rec
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 17 times
temp.rec
(2.02 MiB) Downloaded 18 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Viper

Re: Camp

Post by Viper »

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Viper wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 11:07
perhaps exagerated. But currently, when the game starts i always think about what doc to chose. And more and more often def doc seems to be the first choice because i can get grens right away and all the stuff to hold my line even vs late stage units.

And artillery can also be brought in quickly. BK remains the most fun doc to play, and basically still a must have in all teamfights due to its panthers, but def doc is just relaxing knowing i can basically start to bomb my enemies almost right away with leig 18 and soon after 105´s.

Its incredible effective to just trench in and use arty.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sgtsmith501

Post by Sgtsmith501 »

Warhawks97 wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 11:43
Viper wrote:
30 Apr 2021, 11:07
perhaps exagerated. But currently, when the game starts i always think about what doc to chose. And more and more often def doc seems to be the first choice because i can get grens right away and all the stuff to hold my line even vs late stage units.

And artillery can also be brought in quickly. BK remains the most fun doc to play, and basically still a must have in all teamfights due to its panthers, but def doc is just relaxing knowing i can basically start to bomb my enemies almost right away with leig 18 and soon after 105´s.

Its incredible effective to just trench in and use arty.
*Verdun PTSD intensifies*