v5.2.7 Discord

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

v5.2.7 Discord

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Playing with Mencius vs Kwok & idliketoplaybetter on late BETA of v5.2.7 before it was released, should have uploaded this game earlier, but didn't have the time except now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx9MejvaCeY

SnapShot.jpg

i hope no one would take this as a proof that Panther spam is OP, as Panther.A still had the wrong price on that game.. which was later fixed.

kwok
Team Member

Re: v5.2.7 Discord

Post by kwok »

I'll be honest, I'm surprised we lasted as long as we did. GG.

Frankly, you had so many resources I think you could've ended this game much earlier with the manpower blitz + more panthers and Stuh42.

Looking forward to a rematch.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

I was also extremely surprise how long the allies were able to hold the ground. It seemed all the time that the losses were HUGE, it’s like Americans had BK fun mode activated and could roll out a Sherman and a Jackson every 1 minute.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

we call that supply yard upgrade
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

For some reason Tiger doesn't play as aggressive in VT games and focus more around doing only as much as to hold these rather than to use the res to push for enemie base. The supply yard came into effect later in the game only.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Consti255

Post by Consti255 »

as soon the 4. Panther were incomeing the game was basicly gg. You couldve just pushed into his jacksons and kill them.
Maybe 1 Panther when you got unlucky maybe 2 wouldve died but the defensives wouldve been gone.
Nerf Mencius

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

For allies, it's pretty much a game against time. If they don't manage to dominate axis and they start spamming op units like panthers, it's just gg. Only thing that can stop the game to be over is SP (the only allied axis-like unit), which will eventually go the tank heaven nonetheless.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Devilfish wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 13:27
For allies, it's pretty much a game against time. If they don't manage to dominate axis and they start spamming op units like panthers, it's just gg. Only thing that can stop the game to be over is SP (the only allied axis-like unit), which will eventually go the tank heaven nonetheless.
In my past 3 days, all games ended in a similiar way.
Our game vs kwok for example. We got pushed back, panthers came, we won.

Then i had a game with tavares vs two enemie mates. We won, 70% map controle. Panthers, came, tavares went for pershings, Jagdpanther came..GG
Yesterday this happened twice, including the game we had. Things were balanced out, then came panthers and we had not yet the ammount of domination needed to withstand panthers.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Devilfish wrote:
I had games that lasted just as long, we were Allied and the Axis team spammed 88s, and even King Tigers.. but we still managed to win. Here is an example posted by Walder (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4263)

So, i wouldn't say Axis always dominate in late game.. for me it's 50/50 balanced, as it goes both ways.. probably even except that Allies have the upper hand mid game thanks to MK7s.

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
28 Apr 2021, 13:59
Devilfish wrote:
I had games that lasted just as long, we were Allied and the Axis team spammed 88s, and even King Tigers.. but we still managed to win.
That doesn't say anything about playing vs. Panther.

Also 88s generally aren't a huge problem to counter. And I'm wondering on how to "spam" a 210 fuel King Tiger..