2 vs 2 duclair

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

2 vs 2 duclair

Post by Warhawks97 »

axis:

ProFighter (Bk doc)
Mr.nobody (Bk doc)

allis

VFA-97 Warhawks (Armor)
Terence (AB)

I thought we get punished and long time game sucked but end game was epic.

As i would say in german: "Ich hatte die fresse voll!"

a few things to mention:

due to super range units game ended up with nasty scott+super range units untill i did great moves with my tanks killing the stuh. Note pls that i first killed stuhs etc and tried to isolate the tigers and i had success. When stuhs are arround i try to kill those first. Basically low skill from axis side (like so often) and typicall axis HR games on duclair or autry.... they always go this way and unless allis are unwilling to risk a lot they gonna lose against neblers and tigers. I also almost tought that i lose as well but luckily i got their stuh with hellcat.

Best tactic vs Tiger players is to overstrain their skill and mostly those axis players cant fight at many fronts at the same time and thats why i had success. I used not a single pershing or any other 90 mm gun. I stunned them with hellcat and then AB used sticky on them.

but some things to mention:

1. As you will see the Puma is much better than greyhound (even when grey has armor skirts for 50 ammo!). Greyhound bounces from puma and paks need 2-3 shots to kill a single puma. Note pls that i use my puma in the same way quite often as he did. Just trolling and scouting enemie. Drop cost of greyhound... maybe stuart early as counter to these 20 mm pumas as there arent many options to counter them (esspecially when paks fail to hit which often happens when vehicles move fast).
2. HVAP fail..... several times M10 and 76 sherman failed to pen Tank IV even when using HVAP.
3. 0 CP arty discrepancy. Armor doc is for long pretty helpless when enemie has set up several paks and schrecks. AB doc is the only US doc with 0 CP arty in motorpool to break off the static early game.
4. Axis player all the time rage about allied arty (actually only CW arty) when losing a tank to arty. In this game axis fired double maultier into fog suspecting enemie units. In one case they used arty against spotter.
5. Command vehicle would have been an opiton but the micro would have been to intense and used together with which tank? I am not a friend facing axis armor 1 vs 1 and rather force them to move by attacking areas where no tiger is and thus forcing them to move. In that tactic the command vehicle is not really usefull and would just cost a lot.
6. A silly stug without vet or anything can oneshot 76 shermans with commander, vet and sandbags just as a 76 sometimes oneshots a tiger.
7. BUFF that damn coaxial. These "noob" tactic and 0 skill use of units running frontally towards a tank without any cover that shoots with 3 mgs is soooo annyoing. Luckily i did not pay much for 76 shermans as armor doc but other tanks cost a lot more and get so easily rushed. I dont even build tanks without top turret gunner (except TH´s sometimes). Note min 25: 6 MG´s vs 4 exhausted guys with schreck (an no one died by mg fire). Min 27:34: At squad starts rushing while being already under fire of all 3 tank MG´s (and rifles) and no suppression or kill untill they came into range. And other samples later.
8. Thats why i think duclair is axis map.... def hill and spam neblers, wait for heavy tanks.
9. enjoy.... if you can.
Attachments
4p_duclair.2015-04-01.18-19-10.rec
(3.17 MiB) Downloaded 73 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt