[5.2.6] 3v3 La Fiere - Stomping on PanzerFather and His Henchmen

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

[5.2.6] 3v3 La Fiere - Stomping on PanzerFather and His Henchmen

Post by Walderschmidt »

Hi! Come one, come all, to the Grand ol' PanzerFather game.
5.2.6 - 3v3 Blazing Lowlands Allied Victory - 28 Mar 2021.PNG
For those of you unfortunate enough to suffer through one of these games only to realize that the map was handpicked for a certain kind of arty party and defense doctrine bunker spam, this game is for you. PanzerFather and friends chose a different, large map this time and weren't quite able to get the party started like they wanted.

In short, they got stomped in about 35 minutes. Most of this can be credited to Figree and Sylvester Stalin who had a nice push with Churchills that had them fighting out of their base. From about 22 minutes on, they were fighting out of their base.

Highlights:

1) Double churchill action
2) Arty call-ins used quick and early
3) The Axis failing to secure their own +9 fuel point
4) PanzerFather building between 3-5 howtizers
5) Sherman spam as infantry doctrine by yours truly
6) Ineffective bunker spam
7) Lots of nebels!

GG and WP PanzerFather and henchmen!
6p_blazing_lowland.2021-03-28.20-38-00.rec
(2.25 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
Wald

P.S. Figree - I watched the replay from your perspective and Hazee's perspective and it's a weird interaction. On one hand, they were camo'd on your side but they didn't look camo'd on his. Did you have them on hold fire? Because it looked like they revealed their position by firing.

P.P.S. I think this map is unbalanced favoring the left hand side.
6p_blazing_lowland.2021-03-28.20-38-00.rec
(2.25 MiB) Downloaded 30 times
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Consti255

Re: [5.2.6] 3v3 La Fiere - Stomping on PanzerFather and His Henchmen

Post by Consti255 »

I love the fact that Hazee^^ again just walked up for Figrees camoed observers.

There are so many suspecious clips now. I cannot belived that he is not map hacking.
Nerf Mencius

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

Consti255 wrote:
29 Mar 2021, 10:52
I love the fact that Hazee^^ again just walked up for Figrees camoed observers.

There are so many suspecious clips now. I cannot belived that he is not map hacking.
I just watched the replay and I have no doubt, Hazee has map hack, no way he changed volks path to kill those guy on comofalge.

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

I have watched the sequence of the observers getting killed by the volksgrenadiers two times now and it seems like the observers just stopped being camoflaged when the volksgrensadiers got too close. This was probably because they observers were about to start shooting at the volksgrenadiers but I am not sure. One thing on the other hand that is certain is that the observers stopped being camoflaged.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

rappatix wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 18:51
I have watched the sequence of the observers getting killed by the volksgrenadiers two times now and it seems like the observers just stopped being camoflaged when the volksgrensadiers got too close. This was probably because they observers were about to start shooting at the volksgrenadiers but I am not sure. One thing on the other hand that is certain is that the observers stopped being camoflaged.
Whatch that part of the replay at 0.25x speed, he has not any intention of capture the fuel point, he went straight to the observers. He is map hacking. I wont play any game were he is playing. And I feel sorry to see cheaters in our mod.

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

MEFISTO wrote:
05 Apr 2021, 02:49
rappatix wrote:
04 Apr 2021, 18:51
Whatch that part of the replay at 0.25x speed, he has not any intention of capture the fuel point, he went straight to the observers. He is map hacking. I wont play any game were he is playing. And I feel sorry to see cheaters in our mod.
Yeah, you might be correct there. I'm also just avoiding both hazee and Gladiotop by now. Even if they are not cheating, they are still not fun to play against because of the way they play.