Maphacking in action??

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
rappatix

Maphacking in action??

Post by rappatix »

Ok, everyone!! Here I have a good one! 1 hour and 30 min long video where there might be evidence of Hazee or Gladiotop cheating somewhere midgame. I'm not sure which one of them as I didn't have time to see who it was at the time since I was playing. All I have to say is that I'm playing at the top against Royal companion and friend and that somewhere in the video, I think one of my Fallschirms camoflaged while Hazee or Gladiotop went by and threw a grenade or something at them. So if you wanna find the potential evidence, keep watch over my 2- 3 Fallschirm squads at the top of the match. Again, I wanna stress that I only think my Fallschirms were camoflaged, I might have seen wrong since they, at the time when it happened, were at the top of my screen and therefore not in my direct focus.

There might also be other weird things happening, my teammates were complaining the whole time about how the enemy could see where to arty and such.... I only know my part of the game though.
Attachments
8p_veules_les_roses.2021-03-19.22-02-14.rec
(7.61 MiB) Downloaded 22 times

Warhawks97

Re: Maphacking in action??

Post by Warhawks97 »

I couldnt find any specific moment to proof it. Can you give us some hind? Which minute and where?

The game tbh was so hilarious. Both sides could have ended the game soo easily at some point. Esspecially friend with his 3 Pershings and 2500 MP stock just sat there looking how his base got destroyed. Then got help from gladiatop and hazee and when they needed help with a Panther, he refused to send any of his three pershings as help.

And again some epic Jackson fails. I think we have enough fails to actually create a Jackson fail compilation. If it would be a wild anmial trying to hunt down a wounded animal prey, it would instead get killed by its prey. That thing is such a joke.

Then the stolen 88 emplacment got no damage from 150 mm arty for some reason except the crew died. Pretty weird.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

Ok, I was hoping I wouldn't have to do this since the match is so long but I will look over the match sometime tomorrow. As I said in the description, if you just keep an eye on my fallschirms in the top pf the map you will see it, I don't know what minute yet, since I so far only have played the match and not watched it. Also, I want to stress that I'm not sure about it happening as it happened so fast and I was occupied while I played.

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

Ok, I have rewatched the replay 1.5 times now and I see that there are no proofs of map hacking. At least not on my side of the map. I have looked at the specific instances where I suspected it and realized that I were simply doing bad choices or that they had scouts everywhere. It really seems like hazee has a great memory since he remembers things he has seen getting camouflaged for several minutes before going there and killing it. I will also write this on discord.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

True
Last edited by MEFISTO on 22 Mar 2021, 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

I know what is @rappatix talking about, especially hazee he mortar my scout with a 105mm my scout was in the corner of the map no other unit was there so no reason to shut there and was no any luwaffe in the team, he also bomb my units in the fog war feels like he knows where all your units are, also saw him running with his officers as Royal Artillery to kill one of my scout that was in a good place, the only thing I can say and I can do is not to play in his game he is a cheater and may be the other guy too, my mates also complain about hazee.

MEFISTO

Post by MEFISTO »

rappatix wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 19:09
Ok, I have rewatched the replay 1.5 times now and I see that there are no proofs of map hacking. At least not on my side of the map. I have looked at the specific instances where I suspected it and realized that I were simply doing bad choices or that they had scouts everywhere. It really seems like hazee has a great memory since he remembers things he has seen getting camouflaged for several minutes before going there and killing it. I will also write this on discord.
Any ways keep an eye on it, I will do it also.

rappatix

Post by rappatix »

You're right. I will not play in his games anymore. It's just a waste of good mood.