57 mm AT gun.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

57 mm AT gun.

Post by Warhawks97 »

So, does this justify why M10 is a must have?
Attachments
4P_NEUVILLE_BETA.2021-03-08.21-49-05.rec
(888.97 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Re: 57 mm AT gun.

Post by kwok »

For some reason I can't view this replay either. I put it into my files but doesn't show up on my list of recordings.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

MenciusMoldbug

Post by MenciusMoldbug »

Any workshop map that is not in your local COH directory but in some steamapp folder (which is how steam workshop works, it just puts the mods outside of the game directory in some huge mod folder) cannot be viewed by another person except the person who played the game. The biggest tell for when a map is a workshop map is that all the letters in the replay are in capital letters (so this one is an easy tell that it is a workshop map).

I hypothesize that the reason only the player himself who played the game and recorded it can look at the replay is because the replay is pulling the map from the users workshop directory, which has special numberings for the user's own steam ID. Without this exact copy of the person's steam ID, another player cannot see the recording. This is just a hypothesis though, I don't have any concrete proof for it. Maybe the problem could be fixed by putting the map in the COH directory but I don't know if that works after the game is recorded.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Can't view it either. Can you take a video of the replay, Warhawks?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Thats weird. Never had that issue.

I also know that you guys have this map because we played there already.
I am not having a video program. Perhaps i will just make a few screenshots of the gun failing or something.

After a quick count the 57 mm bounced at least 7 times, perhaps 8 times from pzIII. Some shots where made from ambush. Only one went through the tank. And getting a Tank III is very easy in BK doc. You dont even have to retreat your pios just once when playing HR games.

WH starts with 55 fuel in HR games iirc. The first two buildings cost you 30 fuel i tink. The first HQ upgrade costs 20 fuel, the second thirty. So you need to collect 25 fuel to to reach the desired tec stage. 5 fuel is the default income of which the first 5 are taken about the time you build the first two buildings. So when your team caps 1-2 fuel points, even just small once, you have the tec stage reached in like 4 mins into the game if you dont waste fuel for anything else. When your 57 mm fails you are done for. If you had a bad start like in this match this is true even more so.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

I thought I had this map, but maybe I don't. Send us the workshop subscribe link Warhawks, maybe if we both have the map it might work. It feels weird that a recording and workshop map would be tied to a steam ID....
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Weird. I already have it and can't see the replay.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL