[1v1] Against Kwok

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
F31.58

[1v1] Against Kwok

Post by F31.58 »

US - Me playing as AB
WM - Kwok playing as Propaganda

https://youtu.be/HRxYMhkXm6o

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: [1v1] Against Kwok

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Well played AB by F31, Kwok was really unlucky his first Tiger though.

Also, this replay perfectly demonstrates why I don't like current AB. The most efficient way to play the Airborne doc is actually not to use Airborne...., it's not worth going for the infantry branch as 101s in the current state are just rifles with air reinforcement, flame nades did make a difference. It is weird to me that devs removed them for "being OP" but boosted strafe run to the point that it insta wipes any squad regardless of the vet level. Similarly, going for the infantry branch leaves you defenseless against tanks. I think that airborne rangers must have some means to reliably kill Panzers at least, recoiless rifle is such a joke now, you need 6-7 shots to kill PZ.4 F2, not to mention how difficult it is to get a good position for a shot with current HE.

In a nutshell, I think that better 101s + combat HQ squad + somehow improved AT capabilities would be much more fun and healthier for the gameplay than these 200 ammo boxes and absolutely fatal strafe runs.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

GG WP.
Was fun. Would like to get a rematch some time. I think I was too aggressive with my pushes without properly getting AA set up.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

kwok wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 00:39
GG WP.
Was fun. Would like to get a rematch some time. I think I was too aggressive with my pushes without properly getting AA set up.

quite the opposite. You always have a good start, outplaying your enemie and then you go into "relax mode".

When is first Hellcat died he was out of fuel and you could have just produced more Tank IV´s and stuff. "More helps more" is what i say in when it comes to early Tank IV´s.
Just most give up on them too early and tec for tiger. Thats when they lose games. Thats how you lost. At that point he had to build two emergency 57 mm while you took the territory first. Sometimes just go for the base straight.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Well to be fair... it was like 2am when we played and i WAITED FOR THAT FUCKER FOR AN HOUR before he finally came on. I worked a 12 hour workday that day and just ran out of fuckin steam. SO IM READY FOR A REMATCH

Sometimes I wonder if he waits an hour to respond jsut to tire me out before fighting me. COWARD
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

F31.58

Post by F31.58 »

kwok wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 01:38
Well to be fair... it was like 2am when we played and i WAITED FOR THAT FUCKER FOR AN HOUR before he finally came on. I worked a 12 hour workday that day and just ran out of fuckin steam. SO IM READY FOR A REMATCH

Sometimes I wonder if he waits an hour to respond jsut to tire me out before fighting me. COWARD
Oh yes, that is from the ancient Sun Tzu quote: "If you have a work tommorow, you should go sleep early". Never failed me on my work, neither in PvP against you