Airborne in a Hardcore BK players game

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
MEFISTO

Airborne in a Hardcore BK players game

Post by MEFISTO »

Allies:
1-Wurf (Armor)
2-Sparrow (Inf)
3-Me (Airborne)

Axis:
1-Redgaeden (Propaganda)
2-Warhaks (Panzer support)
3-Tavares ( luftwaffe)
Attachments
6p_lafiere.2020-12-26.15-47-49.rec
(4.68 MiB) Downloaded 35 times

Warhawks97

Re: Airborne in a Hardcore BK players game

Post by Warhawks97 »

it was a weird map. My team decided to play defensively orientated for some reasons.

Later you guys won bc you had tons of recons. Sometimes when i drove up with krads there were up to 3 recons at once. I build like 20 krads but didnt help.

The next problem was that non of us planned to go for TD´s which forced me to do so. I had plans to spam J´s as i am used to but my mates spammed F2´s so i completely miss-teched and should have gone wespe.

thinngs would have been different if red went for stugs and walking stuka, tavares for air strikes and Wirbelwind+Pak 40 Puma and me Wespe bc i had always full ammo and no use but at the same time no one but me even considered to get TD´s at all.

Your cooredination at the other hand with recon drop, airstrikes, effective use of recons and artillery won the game for your side. Would like to repeat it tomorrow but then hopefully with better coordination and teamwork on my side.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

That's actually pretty interesting.. just by looking at the names, i would quickly assume the Axis team must have won, because Wurf as Allies isn't as good (he is mainly Axis player) & Sparrow isn't at the same level as TAVARES (who is a hardened Axis player) and of course Redgaarden is an elite.. so, that makes it a big win for the Allied team, no doubt.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
27 Dec 2020, 07:03
That's actually pretty interesting.. just by looking at the names, i would quickly assume the Axis team must have won, because Wurf as Allies isn't as good (he is mainly Axis player) & Sparrow isn't at the same level as TAVARES (who is a hardened Axis player) and of course Redgaarden is an elite.. so, that makes it a big win for the Allied team, no doubt.

I rushed wurf two weeks ago within 3 minutes in a 2 vs 2.

We lost because of the same reasons all axis lose:
No recons but therefore 3 Tigers, tons of falli inf and Panthers. Not a single stug was build.

So yeah, wurf isnt good as ally, thats true. Tavares and Sparrow? no idea, i barely know them. But years ago i kicked tavares out of my friendlist if i remember correctly. And in this game he kept pinging accross the map. Many times a unit got build in my base and just at the second it was build he pinged there.

And Red prefers allys as far as i know and started quite relaxing this round. I told him that i would cap with krad but instead he did.
So we basically gave up the game right at the start.

We i had gone for J´s, my mates for Stugs/Puma and AA tanks, things might have been different. But the few AT guns we had got quickly destroyed by light and off map arty.

After the game i asked red why he didnt get stugs and he told me that he didnt need anti inf stuff. He probably thought that stugs are anti inf tanks and not anti tanks. He didnt know that stugs have better pen vs shermans than the F2 has and with stationary/ambush mode 70 range.
And getting Tigers was probably the biggest mistake at this point since this left wurf a lot of time with his shermans to do whatever he wanted to.

And i have made tons of mistakes but as i said, i would like to repeat the fight.

This game is an example of what it means to have reconassaince supperiority. All locations of hidden TD´s were known and instantly bombared with arty.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
My friend Tiger, numbers are not everything in this game. Tavares might have more stats, but that doesnt mean that he is beyond my posibilities. Remember that the cubans started to play on steam a year ago...but we could have the same number of matches like Tavares and many others here. We might not be like elite, but we know how to do our stuffs.

Tavares could not pass over me, and he left me completly alone to advance. The fact is that we never stop the attack, and they were at defence, as Warhawks said.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Krieger Blitzer wrote:
Sparrow is a better player than Tavares

F31.58

Post by F31.58 »

Russians are best players in BK community

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Well, TAVARES is good as Axis, and he is becoming better as Allies as well.. not sure about Sparrow, i never played 1v1 with him, but i believe he is also good.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

F31.58 wrote:
30 Dec 2020, 19:28
Russians are best players in BK community
panzer lehr, mencius and figree are better players than you, and they are not russian as far as i know, the svt clan went down in history .