OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
PanzarFather

OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

Post by PanzarFather »

Since Kwok locked the thread, I just wanted to show a summary on what happend on the original thread if Kwok deletes it.
Note: It was a bit messy, I didn't include Diablo or Devilfish last posts since that would distract from the main thread in this summary.

I wonder if Kwok will only give me warnings (as usual) or if he will acctually be fair and give Warhawks97 warnings for starting that topic with the intention to "bash, insult, or provoke players" along with Wald who supported him and tried to make fun of me and my claims that allies are better.

Walderschmidt

Re: OP allied (PanzerFather) summary

Post by Walderschmidt »

Lol

Just because thread is locked, doesn’t mean people can’t still read it, and what was actually said.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Walderschmidt wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 17:42
Lol

Just because thread is locked, doesn’t mean people can’t still read it, and what was actually said.

Wald
Yes, but incase Kwok or Mark deletes it, I wanted to repond and also give a summary on what the tread was all about.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Why would they delete it?

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Walderschmidt wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 17:48
Why would they delete it?

Wald
I don't know, why would Kwok lock it? They might have their reasons. As I said, INCASE they delete it, I made this post.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

This is a personal attack.

It should be deleted. I feel offended.

PanzerFather dropped down to a whole new level. I wont be able to reach this low anymore. Means everything he writes from now on is impossible to read for me. I can just laugh about this.

@Markr. I found the "Add Foe" ability in this forum. Does it help? I thought the posts would disappear for me when i use that but i can still read his posts. Is there any way to make it happen that i dont have to read/see his posts anymore?

Edit: Nvm, worked. His posts are invisible now for me. Should have known that this ability exists a bit earlier.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 18:43
This is a personal attack.
Lol. What exacly is a personal attack in my main-thread and against who?
Warhawks97 wrote:
It should be deleted. I feel offended.
When you made this viewtopic.php?p=36057#p36057 the intention to trivialize everything I say about allies being OP, and make fun of me too, you didn't except to offend anyone?
Warhawks97 wrote:
PanzerFather dropped down to a whole new level. I wont be able to reach this low anymore.
You already did when creating the other thread. I will quote myself saying this to you again:
I did not think you would sink so low that you would try to use this frivolous match as "proof" to disclaim my criticism that allies are stronger overall. But WHY didn't I expect that from you?
Of course you come with such low shots, I have learned my lesson now and will expect it from you in the future, I should of course have counted on that and it was stupid of me to expect you to join and just play a random fun game together for the first time. We can never play to have fun with people like you, but it should always be serious games where we have to prove things to each other in a toxic debate on a forum in addition.
- PanzerFather
Warhawks97 wrote:
Means everything he writes from now on is impossible to read for me. I can just laugh about this.
It's good that you can make you feel good and laugh.
Warhawks97 wrote:
@Markr. I found the "Add Foe" ability in this forum. Does it help? I thought the posts would disappear for me when i use that but i can still read his posts. Is there any way to make it happen that i dont have to read/see his posts anymore?

Edit: Nvm, worked. His posts are invisible now for me. Should have known that this ability exists a bit earlier.
This is kindergarden-talk.

But it's good for me too not to see you comments on everything I say all the time with your loose shots that rarely hit anything.

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

PanzarFather wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 17:50
I don't know, why would Kwok lock it? They might have their reasons. As I said, INCASE they delete it, I made this post.
:lol: So you suspect we would delete that topic "so that people cannot see it" but for some reason we would not delete this one so that people can see it anyway? :lol:
what.jpg

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

MarKr wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 22:50
PanzarFather wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 17:50
:lol: So you suspect we would delete that topic "so that people cannot see it" but for some reason we would not delete this one so that people can see it anyway? :lol:
what.jpg
Hahahahahahah you got me there. I think I just wanted to comment after Kwok made his comment and locked the tread.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Don't you think there was a reason i LOCKED the thread? It wasn't so someone can continue the discussion and flame in a different thread. For that reason, I'll give everyone on this thread a warning just on participation. Let the warning just be a warning. For forum members who don't usually get behavioral punishments, i don't think this will be a problem. i think warhawks has the right idea on effectively "muting". For those who seem to just not know how to keep conversation civil, be wary that the next one will be a ban. Locking this one too. This had better put the whole thing to rest.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.