OP Allied (PanzerFather)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

OP Allied (PanzerFather)

Post by Warhawks97 »

3 vs 3

BK
SE
Luft

vs

RA
brits
AB

PanzerFathers allied were totally OP

We needed longer than 10 mins to win as axis despite the fact i that threw stuff at them carelessly. I expected less and made a bet.

I am only posting this because PanzerFather keeps claiming that he wins easily vs "elite BK players although he as 0 experience with allied. Simply because allied are OP.".

Here the proof lads.
That was one of the most relaxing games i had in a very long time.

The siege towards the end was just for the sake of fun and action. Rushing base outright seemed to be too easy.

The Music i listened to during the game was Two Steps from Hell "Evergreen".

Enjoy
Attachments
6p_bloody_gulch_v08.2020-12-07.00-00-12.rec
(1.32 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 07 Dec 2020, 10:15, edited 3 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Walderschmidt

Re: OP Allied (PanzerFather)

Post by Walderschmidt »

Allies are clearly OP.

I suggested we take a step towards fixing that by starting off with a muni cost increase to 300 for the 75mm pack howitzer barrage.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

When I created that match, David and I sat and talked about trying out a tactic on the Bloody Gulch map to experience what it would have been like to move our main bases there in the corner. Something we never tried before and that was a bit semi-idiotic, but for fun.
Suddenly Warhawks popped up from nowhere for the first time ever with some people I've never seen before and that had tons of experience.
Instead of me kicking these average players David and Tarak that had been waiting in the matchmaking for 10-15 mins, I let them play and we did this new tactic anyway to see if it worked. You didn't come to my matchmaking and said "Hi PanzerFather, now I like to see if allies are that OP as you say, let's have a game where you can prove me wrong" or something like that. You just joined and I was surprised to see you and we just started anyway.

I think it's a bit immature of you to come like this in retrospect and try to make a point in your favor to discredit my perspectives that I have put forward here on the forum ..

If you want a serious match where you get to feel the axis and allies' forces, you can book an appointment beforehand so I can plan it with my friends, then we can do a serious game. When I want serious games, I call in my henchmen hazee^^ and Gladiatop, we go in to discord and talk and we do everything we can to win, this was clearly not the case in that match as everyone can see who watch the replay.
Last edited by PanzarFather on 07 Dec 2020, 21:41, edited 2 times in total.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 00:06

I am only posting this because PanzerFather keeps claiming that he wins easily vs "elite BK players although he as 0 experience with allied. Simply because allied are OP.".

Here the proof lads.

Enjoy
Btw, it doesn't matter if you come with proofs or not. Wald and the rest of the allies fanboys will always support your arguments no matter what. Even if I would post 10 replays of serious games where I and my friends beat you and your friends every single time, you will rationalize every single game in favor of your arguments against me and so will your supporters.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 18:00
Warhawks97 wrote:

Here the proof lads.

Enjoy
Btw, it doesn't matter if you come with proofs or not. Wald and the rest of the allies fanboys will always support your arguments no matter what. Even if I would post 10 replays of serious games where I and my friends beat you and your friends every single time, you will rationalize every single game in favor of your arguments against me and so will your supporters.
Calls me an allied fanboy yet constantly calls allied OP OP OP.

You're the allied fanboy. And a liar to boot.

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Walderschmidt wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 18:20
PanzarFather wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:

Here the proof lads.

Enjoy

Wald
Where have a lied?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 17:56
When I created that match, David and I sat and talked about trying out a tactic on the Bloody Gulch map to experience what it would have been like to move our main bases there. Something we never tried before and that was a bit semi-idiotic, but for fun.Suddenly popped up from nowhere for the first time ever with some people I've never seen before and that had tons of experience.
Instead of me kicking these average players David and Tarak that had been waiting in the matchmaking for 10-15 mins, I let them play and we did this new tactic anyway to see if it worked.
Ive been playing with totally new guys the past two days. I didnt check their stats so i cant say. I played the previous round at la chaudiere with this Pr0let guy or what his name was as allied but we lost it.

And no, you dont do this corner sitting for the first time as CW. I knew what you would do even before the game started bc you did that in your replays already. Every time you played CW (including the one you posted at goodwood in your "allied OP proof post") you rushed your trucks to a corner with important points. I knew what you would do and that you would take the south simply because i saw your starting point. Everything else is history.

You didn't come to my matchmaking and said "Hi PanzerFather, now I like to see if allies are that OP as you say, let's have a game where you can prove me wrong" or something like that. You just joined and I was surprised to see you and we just started anyway.

I think it's a bit immature of you to come like this in retrospect and try to make a point in your favor to discredit my perspectives that I have put forward here on the forum ..
Random games are the best games. Simple as that. There you can see in the long run which things might be broken.
And i thought allis are so easy. Only relaxing, ""simply click to kill", "simply killing tanks from left to right with airstrikes and arty", "I didnt know how to play allis and still won", "I didnt even know that.... and i still won as allied".

So i just thought this game would fall under this criteria of "i can relax, have no idea how to play ally but i still win all matches because all their units are OP as well as their abilties".

I am sorry when i was wrong with that assumption.
If you want a serious match where you get to feel the axis and allies' forces, you can book an appointment beforehand so I can plan it with my friends, then we can do a serious game. When I want serious games, I call in my henchmen hazee^^ and Gladiatop, we go in to discord and talk and we do everything we can to win, this was clearly not the case in that match as everyone can see who watch the replay.
Thank you! You just said and proofed the point where i said that playing allied with randoms (or at least players with unknown playstyle) is a pretty though job.

Alright, seems like allied arent as easy then and that even PanzerFather needs his mates help and discord coordination to win as allied when facing partly competent axis players.

Thank yo Sir, i just got the answer i wanted. :)

PS: I am trying to find the correct quotes on various topics. But so many posts have been made that it is difficult to find all that.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 18:46
PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 17:56
When I created that match, David and I sat and talked about trying out a tactic on the Bloody Gulch map to experience what it would have been like to move our main bases there. Something we never tried before and that was a bit semi-idiotic, but for fun.Suddenly popped up from nowhere for the first time ever with some people I've never seen before and that had tons of experience.
Instead of me kicking these average players David and Tarak that had been waiting in the matchmaking for 10-15 mins, I let them play and we did this new tactic anyway to see if it worked.
Ive been playing with totally new guys the past two days. I didnt check their stats so i cant say. I played the previous round at la chaudiere with this Pr0let guy or what his name was as allied but we lost it.
Ok, then I can play with total random people with 5000 wins against you and teammates of yours that have like 200 wins. We should do that sometime.

Warhawks97 wrote:
And no, you dont do this corner sitting for the first time as CW. I knew what you would do even before the game started bc you did that in your replays already. Every time you played CW (including the one you posted at goodwood in your "allied OP proof post") you rushed your trucks to a corner with important points. I knew what you would do and that you would take the south simply because i saw your starting point. Everything else is history.
On goodwood it is a different story, it can work on goodwood since one or two or maybe three axis-players have to focus on getting us out on the city, and then 2 allies players can take the fuel in the middle. That is the trix behind that tactic and you can not compare it to the Bloody Gulch since putting two players on one very small corner is not a super-challange for axis. I wanted to see if I me and David gain enough fuel to rush for tanks faster than axis.
Warhawks97 wrote:
Random games are the best games. Simple as that. There you can see in the long run which things might be broken.
And i thought allis are so easy. Only relaxing, ""simply click to kill", "simply killing tanks from left to right with airstrikes and arty", "I didnt know how to play allis and still won", "I didnt even know that.... and i still won as allied".
And
Warhawks97 wrote:
Thank you! You just said and proofed the point where i said that playing allied with randoms (or at least players with unknown playstyle) is a pretty though job.
Alright, seems like allied arent as easy then and that even PanzerFather needs his mates help and discord coordination to win as allied when facing partly competent axis players.
I assume you want to point out that I suck and I need my teammates to win. When there are games when me, hazee and Gladiatop play against Wurf, Theodisk and Agentdunham, and me and my friends win, and I claim that it felt much easier to fight as allies becuase I ""simply click to kill", "simply killing tanks from left to right with airstrikes and arty" and "I didnt even know that.... and i still won as allied".
Since my effort doesn't really count because I don't contribute much anyway, do you claim that my henchmen hazee^^ and Gladiatop are better than Theodisk, Wurf and Agentdunhem all three of them together? Answer that now.

Thank yo Sir

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 19:11

I assume you want to point out that I suck and I need my teammates to win. When there are games when me, hazee and Gladiatop play against Wurf, Theodisk and Agentdunham, and me and my friends win, and I claim that it felt much easier to fight as allies becuase I ""simply click to kill", "simply killing tanks from left to right with airstrikes and arty" and "I didnt even know that.... and i still won as allied".
Since my effort doesn't really count because I don't contribute much anyway, do you claim that my henchmen hazee^^ and Gladiatop are better than Theodisk, Wurf and Agentdunhem all three of them together? Answer that now.

Thank yo Sir

you missed the point.

In another topic (not related to you) i said that playing allied with people you dont know is very difficult and that i (and actually all others) prefer to play allied with players of which they have at least some ideas how the play and what their strategy is.

And you just said exactly that which in turn means allis cant be as easy as you try to portrait it every time.

But if you want it to understand the way you did, go ahead and translate whatever you want out of it.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Warhawks97 wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 19:17
PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 19:11

Thank yo Sir

you missed the point.

In another topic (not related to you) i said that playing allied with people you dont know is very difficult and that i (and actually all others) prefer to play allied with players of which they have at least some ideas how the play and what their strategy is.
It doesn't matter. two random super-proes that you are not use to play with often will of 99% of cases beat medium-players that you know.
And in the example you post of an obvious non-serious match from my part is pretty tragic. As I have said before, You shoot wildly but rarely hit anything with your points, and the points you hit with rarely have any heavy weight.

I did not think you would sink so low that you would try to use this frivolous match as "proof" to disclaim my criticism that allies are stronger overall. But WHY didn't I expect that from you?
Of course you come with such low shots, I have learned my lesson now and will expect it from you in the future, I should of course have counted on that and it was stupid of me to expect you to join and just play a random fun game together for the first time. We can never play to have fun with people like you, but it should always be serious games where we have to prove things to each other in a toxic debate on a forum in addition.

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 18:23
Walderschmidt wrote:
PanzarFather wrote:

Wald
Where have a lied?
You lied here.
cry ly PanzerFather.PNG
You first say I'm crying about something. Then you say I always constantly agree to buff allies when someone else is "crying" [pointing out] about some Axis unit being good [overperforming]. Then you say it's a personal attack when I point out the lie.

You of course, didn't bother to respond to my last comment where I said I'd stop calling you a liar when you agreed to stop lying.

Wald

AND SO IS DICKY

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Walderschmidt wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 20:56
PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 18:23
Walderschmidt wrote:

Wald
Where have a lied?
You lied here.

cry ly PanzerFather.PNG

You first say I'm crying about something. Then you say I always constantly agree to buff allies when someone else is "crying" [pointing out] about some Axis unit being good [overperforming]. Then you say it's a personal attack when I point out the lie.

You of course, didn't bother to respond to my last comment where I said I'd stop calling you a liar when you agreed to stop lying.

Wald
Hahaha, If you notice, I quoted a quote from you that you wrote AFTER you asked me to quote when you cry, just to conjure up some fun with you. I did not find any quote from you in the thread where you acctually cried and I didn't have energy and time there and then to search through the forum of quotes when you complained about how strong the axis is. It's hilarious that you got so butthurt for that obvious trolling and took it 100% seriously and starts to cry about me being a lier, and yes that is true crying. You are serious with this.

Yeah I know....
Bad bad bad PanzerFather, :cry: Wald didn't appreciate that PanzerFather was joking with him.
But it's okay for Wald to try to make fun of PanzerFather by constantly signing his posts with "Kwok is an allied fanboy! AND SO IS DICKY AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL"

Devilfish

Post by Devilfish »

Dear mr. Father of all panzers,
Out of now quite numerous games we've played, there is not a single game where you, haze and gladiotop defeated us playing as Allies. Only a single victory as axis if I recall correctly. So hardly could it felt much easier to fight as allies when you've never won as allies.
So I have to side with Wald here, stop lying my dude.
"Only by admitting what we are can we get what we want"

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Devilfish wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 22:29
Dear mr. Father of all panzers,
Out of now quite numerous games we've played, there is not a single game where you, haze and gladiotop defeated us playing as Allies. Only a single victory as axis if I recall correctly. So hardly could it felt much easier to fight as allies when you've never won as allies.
So I have to side with Wald here, stop lying my dude.
And who is this "Devilfish"? Come out from the shadows and name yourself to your steam-account.

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 21:31
But it's okay for Wald to try to make fun of PanzerFather by constantly signing his posts with "Kwok is an allied fanboy! AND SO IS DICKY AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL"
It's his signature.. and has been for longer than you first started posting, quite likely even before you joined this forum.

I dont know what kind of conspiracy you're seeing in all of this, but it's probably more trouble to yourself than its worth, y'know. Take this as friendly advice.

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Diablo wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 01:14
PanzarFather wrote:
07 Dec 2020, 21:31
It's his signature.. and has been for longer than you first started posting, quite likely even before you joined this forum.

I dont know what kind of conspiracy you're seeing in all of this, but it's probably more trouble to yourself than its worth, y'know. Take this as friendly advice.
It was me and Dreadleif who came to Kwoks and Marks discordchannel and started to accuse them of being allies fanboys, and that was before I joined the forum. IF it is like you say, that the claims of devs being allies fanboys is years old, long before I even encounter the devs, then there must be something other people have felt and accused the devs for. And if others have done that earlier then us, maybe there is something to it. Instead of trying to trivialize it as Wald try to do, maybe he should humble himself and listen to other peoples perspectives.

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Oh i forgot to make it unmistakenly clear, my bad: the signature is a joke. An ironic statement parodying the popular notion of bias this bias that.

Cheers

PanzarFather

Post by PanzarFather »

Diablo wrote:
08 Dec 2020, 12:50
Oh i forgot to make it unmistakenly clear, my bad: the signature is a joke. An ironic statement parodying the popular notion of bias this bias that.

Cheers
There you go. Wald jokes with me and I joke with him back.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Enough.
You bet I'll come back and hand out warnings on this thread when I get time away from work.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

No warnings issued. But still didn't like the direction this post was going. It's entirely unconstructive, useless, and is on the verge of turning into a flame war.

To the players who want to discuss the replay please redirect conversation here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4004
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.