4.8.6.0 - Holly frigin hell amazing 4v4 comeback must see!

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
ShadowIchigo

4.8.6.0 - Holly frigin hell amazing 4v4 comeback must see!

Post by ShadowIchigo »

Allies:
Terence, ShadowIchi, Erich, and Hardstyle

Axis:
Majorartex
Cyberzombie
Whiteloki
Ursus

must see!, long long game but made an amaaazing and i mean amazing comeback was incredible

BK Vers
Attachments
bestgameever.rec
(13.13 MiB) Downloaded 90 times
Last edited by ShadowIchigo on 22 Mar 2015, 01:41, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowIchigo

Re: Holly frigin hell amazing 4v4 comeback must see!

Post by ShadowIchigo »

f

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

Really amazing game although ursus dropped.

Btw here are the stats:
Attachments
2015-03-22_00005.jpg
2015-03-22_00004.jpg
2015-03-22_00003.jpg
2015-03-22_00002.jpg
2015-03-22_00001.jpg

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

i watched the game. Pretty epic except ursus crash. However, esspecially to those which want panther as cheap is fireflys, watch it! Epic Panthers here.

@Cyber: at min 44 the Jacks did NOT miss. Camo Jacks with HVAP and ambush and commander simply bounced off from panther :P

edit II: Min 57-59: Check the Tiger! P-47 Bomber, Pershing and two Jacks from very close and long range with HVAP just bounce or damage it but the Tiger still forces all three tanks to retreat and kills one e8 and damages the Pershing. Would like to read the opinion of the guy which uploaded that pretty youtube vid where Tiger without anything gets killed by veted e8 with commander etc. Note the bombs...

edit III: 1h 45 min: check this unemplaced 88.... pls count the number of direct arty hits this gun survives. I did some tests and what i simply dont get is: an 88 arty barrage destroys an 105 howitzer with just 3-4 close hits. But several 105 direct hits on unemplaced 88 does little damage to them and it has nothing to do with def docs better defensive stuff as it is the same for luft 88. Also it buffs emplacments and not unemplaced weapons like normal paks etc (same as RE docs upgrade). So why are unemplaced 88 so much more sturdy than any other unemplaced weapon and even more sturdy than many emplacments?

edit IV: 2h 21 min:@cyber: and so many bounces.....

2h 24 min: 5 stormtooper vs 3 Tanks with 3 cal50.... anyone mind to rework that pea shooters -.- like 20 seconds under fire of 9 cal 30 and 3 cal 50 and they heavily damaged one sherman..... really cool..... i mean some commandos and AB units became also immortal but none of them stood 10 seconds under fire of 3 Panthers.... not even with smoke and not so close.

2h31:@ Tiger1996: Immobilized Tiger survived long tom! Hope you belive me now.... -.-
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: 4.8.6.0 - Holly frigin hell amazing 4v4 comeback must se

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Ya, the old YouTube video uploaded by Danjel which u r speaking about was actually showing a rare incident of the well known '5% one shot one kill' lucky ammo rack hit feature... So it's a different subject!

I guess I don't have to repeat it each time. Ace units of Pershing Ace_Tiger Ace_Churchill Ace; seem to be having a lot of much more survivability chances against those super weapons.. including the AB air patrol, the V1 rocket, the Long Tom sometimes, also the Grille shells and probably the Typhoons as well! However that KTs, normal Tigers or Panthers etc can't survive that or rarely they only would!!

The arty 95mm gun Churchills are best to deal out with those 88s btw.

Plus that I think the Axis side lost by failing to enter the opponents base and finishing it only because the CPU was camping like an idiot while giving unlimited Vets to the enemy.

Warhawks97

Re: 4.8.6.0 - Holly frigin hell amazing 4v4 comeback must se

Post by Warhawks97 »

yeah.... If the luft inf player wouldnt have dropped wirbelwinds, more 88, sd2 and henschel or luft inf would have been a great help to encounter them. Bot was really stupid.

@Tiger1996: The long tom simply didnt hit and thats what i told you. A long tom ability on any tank is not 100% chance to kill it even when immobilized. The shells simply hit stupidly and so its regardless if ace or not.... it simply doesnt hit sometimes.
Build more AA Walderschmidt