Basebombing ruins this game

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Hetzer 1992

Basebombing ruins this game

Post by Hetzer 1992 »

I played with this guy, Vantury a while ago and he basebombed me. Here is the topic: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3342

Back then I was accused of cheating for using BK call-in squads.

This time he accused me of camping even though he had filled the whole map with encampments and had arty in his base using it on my base.

I lose games every day and it's totally fine, but guys like him are simply toxic and ruin the community.
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 28 times

Shanks

Re: Basebombing ruins this game

Post by Shanks »

If you had no AT or emplacements inside your base, or a camouflaged tank or a heavy tank inside or a heavy mortar and he used artillery in your base, it is base bom, too, if you see that hi artillery (static or mobile) is inside the base enemy, feel free to gun it on the base with arty,if you know that a certain player is base bom, don't play with him anymore

PanzarFather

Re: Basebombing ruins this game

Post by PanzarFather »

I personally have a blacklist for all basebombers. I don't put everyone there if they shoot some missiles or had Mortars or planes attacking my base, but if someone sit back, far away from base with howitzers and just bomb and bomb, and don't listen to me saying "stop", and ignore my warnings, I put them on the blacklist and then I bomb them back... FOREVER.
Sparkes is one of these people, first time I even encounter him he came to my game and started to basebomb me and my teammates like a coward with a howitzer far away from mid of the map, and I told him to stop, he was very arrogant and said things like "fuck you" and continue bombing. I put him on my blacklist after many warnings, and now I basebomb him whenever I feel like it.

The problem is mainly the howitzers, because you can sit at a distance and just shoot and shoot like a total noob.