1v1 BETA Crow vs Sparrow

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sparrow

1v1 BETA Crow vs Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

I have to admit my defeat this time...even when I think I played a good match, but Crow_Tatto was too much with those piat and his RAFT infantry. the Cromwell receiving too much damage from my hetzers but couldnt destroy it...its very difficult 1v1 when your adversary is going RAFT. If someone has an advice, it will be very helpfull. I should have used the Infantry Panzer against that infantry spam.
Next time crow :D

Crow_tattoo: British - RAFT
Sparrow: SS - Panzer Support
2p_wrecked_train.2020-07-13.20-24-29.rec
(2.04 MiB) Downloaded 44 times

Redgaarden

Re: 1v1 BETA Crow vs Sparrow

Post by Redgaarden »

Very nice game, very even.
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Redgaarden wrote:
18 Jul 2020, 19:40
Very nice game, very even.
Thanks bro...is very difficult to match against my friend Crow..he is a very good player, good "micro" of the units

Redgaarden

Post by Redgaarden »

Sparrow
I was surprised the match lasted that long. You kinda over invested in Anti tank early game. 3 at guns is way too much against brits. And it seemed like you had most of the fundamentals in what units are good. Except for the assault pioneers, and SS squad, they die very easily against those air bombs. I would recommend Heavy assault grenadiers with mp44 in this situation where there was alot of close range figthing. And to clump your units together a bit more to punish him (Not too much so they all get killed in one bombing strike). And you had the disadvantage in doctrines this game but that can happen in 1v1. It was kinda bad that you went Panzer suppuot (You dont get heavy assault grens) instead of matching him with Luft.
And you said it yourself, getting a anti infantry tank would be pretty good. And you shouldn't really get flamethrowers to your Assault pionners, since they hamper your combat capabilities and waste precious Munitions. Flamethrowers are only good at destroying Light vehicles and Anti tank guns.

P.s How do you mention someone of fourm. I forgot
Rifles are not for fighting. They are for building!

Sparrow

Post by Sparrow »

Redgaarden wrote:
20 Jul 2020, 12:26
Sparrow
I was surprised the match lasted that long. You kinda over invested in Anti tank early game. 3 at guns is way too much against brits. And it seemed like you had most of the fundamentals in what units are good. Except for the assault pioneers, and SS squad, they die very easily against those air bombs. I would recommend Heavy assault grenadiers with mp44 in this situation where there was alot of close range figthing. And to clump your units together a bit more to punish him (Not too much so they all get killed in one bombing strike). And you had the disadvantage in doctrines this game but that can happen in 1v1. It was kinda bad that you went Panzer suppuot (You dont get heavy assault grens) instead of matching him with Luft.
And you said it yourself, getting a anti infantry tank would be pretty good. And you shouldn't really get flamethrowers to your Assault pionners, since they hamper your combat capabilities and waste precious Munitions. Flamethrowers are only good at destroying Light vehicles and Anti tank guns.

P.s How do you mention someone of fourm. I forgot
The fact is, that this time I was able to supress him with those Hetzer at the begining, because I know hi,m, we have played a lot toguether and he likes to spam cromwells and Firefly. this time he couldnt, but I was not prepared for his infantry assaults. I will learn from your advices and will studie those arguments.

PS: I thought it was using @ but dunno now

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

I was quite entertained by this game, good game