[BETA] 3v3 LaFiere

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Walderschmidt

[BETA] 3v3 LaFiere

Post by Walderschmidt »

Here was a 3v3 on LaFiere that lasted about an hour. The main thing we fought over was the center, until I was able to convince my teammates to help take Axis fuel. We lost it once but were able to take it back and from there, I slowly killed each Axis heavy one by one knowing my fuel income would let me build more Pershings whereas the Axis couldn't keep building new Tigers, Jagdpanthers, and Panthers.

Wald (Armor) vs. Sgt. Toni95 (525) Terror
Salv14 (525) (RE?) stalkercleszynski (Luft?)
Wer (RE?) Leonida[525] (Panzer Support?)

20200512172712_1.jpg
20200512172714_1.jpg
Hope you enjoy it!
temp.rec
(4.63 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

sgtToni95

Re: [BETA] 3v3 LaFiere

Post by sgtToni95 »

I really like how Propaganda doctrine is structured, it requires a wise management of your ammo and timing with the abilities, but i really like its design :D

I like this "number over quality" infantry and expecially the fact that inf units are retreating on their own once they're severely wounded.

It was mostly a test game for us 525, we were all on the same voice chat telling opponents how and if something was working differently now.

I'll try to convince my mates to write some feedback here ;)

Wer525

Post by Wer525 »

As Toni said, i was in discord with him who was playing axis, and it was my first beta match so i played pretty badly and quite slowly.
I did quite enjoyed the new british tech tree, mostly how you can build a mortar from the start, which avoid getting stuck by an mg-42. I also quite like how now the Staghound is available to RE (dunno if it is there for every doc) and now finally you can build sherman with tulip AND cromwell with HE which is quite nice.
I had found a little issue whit tulip rocket, which when fired at a flak 88 simply disappears, dealing damage but with no explosion.
I also have a question for devs: have arty (expecially 95 howitzers) been buffed against vehicles? My churchill 95 vaporized a Jdtiger :lol:

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

I think it was a good game and I really enjoyed playing with you guys.

I think the more youu play beta, the more natural it will become for you.

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL