Beta 4v4

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
sgtToni95

Beta 4v4

Post by sgtToni95 »

Played this game on beta with my 525 mates

Didn't personally get CW armored truck call in bug which was reported on forum.

Overall i think brits are very suitable for 1v1 now, mortar halftrack can solve a lot of situations which were really hard to deal with before. Didn't manage to use sten tommies properly, tho i think since both commandos from RA and combat engies from RE are equipped with stens, they're not really worth it ( i played 2 games on beta so can't really tell properly).

I personally get a bug with commando PIAT squad from glider: i'm quite sure it happens after you unlock upgraded sprint from tech tree, or in some combination between sprint and ambush unlocks, both ability panels on this squad show ambush ability and they're no longer able to sprint.

On the US side, my mate Paso told me he unlocked flame grenade for his AB units, tho 101st got normal frag grenade on both ability panels, so no flame grenade, while 82nd got flame grenade as usual ( dunno if it's intended, not following much the changelogs, i'm sorry :cry: )

On the opponent's side i didn't feel propaganda to be as powerful as i expected, tho i think it requires quite good skills to be used properly, and we had the upper hand during the majority of the game so that might have influenced a lot.

Here's the replay:
Attachments
8p_operation_goodwood_v1_4.2020-03-12.22-21-51.rec
(5.3 MiB) Downloaded 22 times

MarKr
Team Member

Re: Beta 4v4

Post by MarKr »

Hi, I'll check the Piat squad. The flame nades are now available only to the 82nd squad, 101st and HQ squads no longer have them. Similarly, the offmap mortar barrage is now only available to the HQ squad and when the squad is at (iirc) vet4 they get offmap 105mm barrage instead.
The Sten Tommies are there so that CW has some early close range squad on urban maps, it is intended that later in the game they can be replaced by the bigger, doc-specific squads with close range weapons.

Nice to see you back :)

sgtToni95

Re: Beta 4v4

Post by sgtToni95 »

I'm always working in the dark, keeping the italian translation up to date and babysitting drunk Kwok :D