4.8.6.0 - Supreme! But not epic.

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Krieger Blitzer

4.8.6.0 - Supreme! But not epic.

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

In a mean to commemorate the well known game replay of the topic titled as "Supreme epic!! A must to immediately see now." Here is another game replay I made with my best German friend 'Gismo' who is actually an old extremely expert vCoH player almost aged as me however that it has been a very long time since he played CoH last time as he probably gave up with generally playing it for a while and btw, the Bk mod is also new but interesting to him I guess! Happy to see him back anyway.. ;)

Deploying again only 1 Tiger through the whole game period while having with it 10 tank kills and about 60 inf kills using that normal Tiger tank including 5 normal Pershings, 1 SP, 2 Jumbos, 1 E8 and 1 76mm AT gun if accurately not mistaken :) No AI kills at all.
But sadly I lost the game at the end unlike the old supreme game as probably the teams this time were unfair as I had to continuously keep telling my mate what to do because he is new to the mod as I said causing several of my units specifically the few Hs I had to be simply wasted. But we have to keep in mind that the map as well was actually so much not to favor tanks anyways as it's full of mud with a narrow city side where even my tanks could get easily stuck in!

I surely had the highest general score btw with higher kills than loses as total although I was on the losing team (Ehm, ehm...) Proudly :P

Enjoy! It's a good friendly game full of funny moments too ^_^
Attachments
4p_st hilaire.2015-02-27.21-29-35.rec
Just copy the file to ur 'C:Users\"username"\My Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\playback' and then u r good to go!
Bk mod v4.86 playback file.
(3.47 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

Ordonat

Re: Supreme! But not epic.

Post by Ordonat »

i like that game..Tiger1996,im watching your good combat...You good fought..But My opinion ,if you havent same doctrin with him.You would win..You had more tanks.they were weak..İf team mate choosed SE or defence doc.you could destroy their ATguns with 88 flacks or howitzers...Thanks for sharing...
good games

Krieger Blitzer

Thank u for ur advices! ^^ I am a lot so much happy to know that u like my gaming style ;) U may expect more, and even more coming soon by me... :)

Ordonat

Post by Ordonat »

My battle,Refinery against 2 hard and 1 Normal ...with 1 expert and easy...
Attachments
Refinery.rec
(5.53 MiB) Downloaded 45 times

Krieger Blitzer

Alright, I will watch it! ^^ Although that I only like pvp games but anyways... ;)