3 hours battle on duclair

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Sukin-kot (SVT)

3 hours battle on duclair

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

It was a loooooong and hard game.

Axis:
Me as Blitz (197 000)
Kniaz as Luft( 170 000)

Alies:
Erich as Inf (145 000)
Mg42 as Raf(150 000)

I lost about 10 tigers, last one finally got vet 4. After 1h 30m i became very unconcentrated and stupidly lost many units, simply forgot about them.
Attachments
temp.rec
(8.7 MiB) Downloaded 110 times

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: 3 hours battle on duclair

Note to Wolf here, really nessesary to reduce immobolization effect of arty, that just so sucks, almost every my heavie was immobolized with first arty hit, even if it exploded far away enough.

And i found that Aces are pretty useless currently, late production tiger even better than ace because of flank speed and mounted mg42, Persh ace......all you pershings are vet 1 after CP unlock (and also you can vet up your tank captains by keeping them near tank depot while tank is coming out). So, they are somehow can help only if you been pushed hard and lost all fuel points. Can we just rename them to "Tiger\Persh from reserve"?

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Why not for the Ace Tiger just to become only once but Vet2 with one less CP (9 direct points are currently needed btw) while both the Pershing and the Churchill Aces to become Vet0 but infinite times available with huge recharging time like exactly as they currently are?! Better idea it seems??!!

The Churchill Ace actually is a Croc Churchill but only 8 direct CPs are needed for it currently, so on that case as a result to what is above we can probably then also delay it as well by 1 CP like we did with the PAce and the SP. I can remember that I have read a text belonging to Wolf somewhere saying that more Command Points for the Churchill Ace is possible as he thought about it already...

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:Note to Wolf here, really nessesary to reduce immobolization effect of arty, that just so sucks, almost every my heavie was immobolized with first arty hit, even if it exploded far away enough.

And i found that Aces are pretty useless currently, late production tiger even better than ace because of flank speed and mounted mg42, Persh ace......all you pershings are vet 1 after CP unlock (and also you can vet up your tank captains by keeping them near tank depot while tank is coming out). So, they are somehow can help only if you been pushed hard and lost all fuel points. Can we just rename them to "Tiger\Persh from reserve"?

and the 81 mm mortars often damage engines of vehicles that are actually not even in the mortars aoe.

and if you talk about talk about that immobilization stuff have a look to SD2. They are immobilizing actually every tank and dealing huge damage even to vehicles and instant a crit. These sd2 are so far anti personal mines and the HE is half of that of a German standard Hangrenade. But hand grenades never immoblize tanks or dealing real damage to them or to vehicles so why do sd2 so much damage to vehicles and tanks and often a crit?

Oh and you added aim time to some TD´s. Do the same for paks as well. They instantly shoot at soon as a vehicle comes into range. Would be nice if paks would also have some aim time.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Wolf
Administrator

Post by Wolf »

Agreed that arty immobilizes too often, but probably won't be reduced in next patch, as I kinda want to release it soon already, so only making subtle changes. But I will think about it for the next one.

About mortars, they have pretty big area and criticals cannot be limited to other range than the whole area (afaik), so thats more an engine limitation.

Churchill ace CP+ was ment IF I would make changes to churchill subtree, which I haven't and probably wont in next patch. Current 8 is more than enough (again, I don't think that PAce/SP needed it at all).

Aces are non-fuel, vet, tank commander, offmap, and even different entity with different stats, so I don't think it would be apropriate to call them reserves. If you don't find them useful, don't play them, but I think many players still do and will do. Also again no to tiger ace limitation.

TC with depo is kind of bug, but not sure if solvable easily, so for fair play, you should not use it.

I expect that patch will be released today/tomorrow.

Brave allies playing Duclair btw.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Wolf wrote:TC with depo is kind of bug, but not sure if solvable easily, so for fair play, you should not use it.

Always thought that its a armor doc feature.

Wolf wrote:I expect that patch will be released today/tomorrow.

Nice to hear.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:
Wolf wrote:TC with depo is kind of bug, but not sure if solvable easily, so for fair play, you should not use it.

Tested and doesnt work. I knew that tank commander gets vet 2 when he is inside a tank when vet upgrade is unlocked but thats all. Puting Tank commander next to depot when vet 1 Tank is coming out doesnt work. He must be inside a Tank when vet upgrade is unlocked to get on vet 2.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Warhawks97 wrote:
Sukin-kot (SVT) wrote:

Tested and doesnt work. I knew that tank commander gets vet 2 when he is inside a tank when vet upgrade is unlocked but thats all. Puting Tank commander next to depot when vet 1 Tank is coming out doesnt work. He must be inside a Tank when vet upgrade is unlocked to get on vet 2.

Im sure that it works, always doing so.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

66 downloads? interesting

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

LOL! How 66 downloads while only 150 topic views??? xD It's now nothing but just an old v4.85 playback file too!!!
Also this magical number is somehow even the double of the total downloads number of the replay found on my famous topic that is titled as "Supreme epic!! A must to immediately see now." which is currently regarded to be the most popular replay ever uploaded into here, having about 500 views but with only 32 downloads... This is illogical o.O

Something is wrong I assume ^_^

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Maybe because its a longest 2v2 of the year:D

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Maybe i will search for my 3-5 hour games at goodwood, valkensward, duclair and graves as well:P But those games had been made a long time ago. My longest so far was almost 2 hours long only. The longer the game the better:P I´d like to play more of such games which are not decided after 2-3 hours with entire map destroyed:D