Back for a tick or How To: Basic

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Ivelios

Back for a tick or How To: Basic

Post by Ivelios »

Replay:
2p_lyon.2015-02-12.19-03-33.rec
(3.18 MiB) Downloaded 76 times

Mod version: v4.8.5.0
Map: Lyon (1vs1)
Settings: Annihilation, High Resources, Fixed Staring Position, Infinite Popcap
Players: Ivelios (me) versus Cpt. Scout
Armies/ Doctrines (respective to Players): WM Defense :: US Infantry
Playtime: 1:44:20
Winner: Axis

Basic Description: Once I saw the changelog I figured I'd start up Blitzkrieg just to troll with the somewhat overpowered Defense doctrine infantry. I.E. Pioneers with Mp40's can kill SAS with minimal effort, and once I saw the Grenadier changes I knew I was in for a good larf (Ork for 'laugh'... part of me wanted to do the whole post like that). And boy was I right! Grenadiers + STG's + Defense buffs = trolololol. Plus I've known Cpt. Scout for ages, figured we were in for a good match. When he first started accusing me of cheating I guessed that he didn't remember me :| I used to have a decent amount of respect for him but meh.

Well, I used to be polite 24/7 but that never got me anywhere, so I started f***ing with him. By the end of the match I believe he was seething with rage. People get too emotional sometimes but that's just my 2c.

Music Track: Avatar - Hail the Apocalypse (album) on repeat/ shuffle. Really set the mood for fun.

Entertainment Value: Average I guess. I could've ended it a lot earlier than I did but I was having way too much fun trolling as Defense; I tend to do that a lot (delay the inevitable), but while it may make it less fun to watch it's just so fun to do.

Funny Moments: I got nothing. Maybe you'd consider some of the trolling to be funny; Or maybe you'd laugh like I did at the complete stereotypical strategies/ playstyle/ tactics that the match offered.
Oh, and he tried to drophack. This isn't an accusation, no witch hunt. I don't care in the slightest, it's just funny.

Extras: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaghIdSJKvQ
Basic Bitch: ba*sic bitch - noun [bay-sik bich] - an extra regular female
Or, in this case as I used it, CoH player. If you want to see "high-end US play", look no further.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Re: Back for a tick or How To: Basic

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

Interesting, moss is back.) Still waiting you for taking revange vs me, our 1v1s were my one of the hardest battles.

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

do you play also 3 vs 3 and 4 vs 4 games?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Ivelios

Post by Ivelios »

@ Sukin-kot: I don't know your name but I have no interest in grudge matches regardless. I only ever played for fun in the first place.

@ Warhawks97: My computer is of fail. It doesn't even like playing 2v2's half of the time, so 3v3-4v4 is out of the question :D

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Ivelios wrote:@ Warhawks97: My computer is of fail. It doesn't even like playing 2v2's half of the time, so 3v3-4v4 is out of the question :D

:(
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

Cpt is definitely a very good player but also a weird one though who never accepts defeat.. I can remember that he was once beaten badly with a Tiger tank of mine, I got blocked by him after being charged of hacking and cheating as well!! :P