I got one shotted twice in a game (5% twice? that unlucky?)

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Jagdpanther

I got one shotted twice in a game (5% twice? that unlucky?)

Post by Jagdpanther »

I lost the first tiger to a brit 76 sherman (the 2x canadian shermans call in), one shot, i guess the 5% thing. Then i lost a tiger ace to another 76 sherman, one shot again. Is this normal, im that unlucky or is something wrong with these canadian 76 shermans ?
Attachments
temp.rec
(2.48 MiB) Downloaded 181 times
Last edited by Jagdpanther on 22 Dec 2018, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

Shanks

Re: Got one shotted twice in a game (5% twice? that unlucky?)

Post by Shanks »

the tiger sucks, they improved their accuracy, but for some reason, lately any sherman kills him ... the developers make changes without announcing it,maybe ... something else, because the tiger takes so long to repair? ,,, it's too much unfair, because the pershing is obviously repaired much faster, if that were not enough, the English can give blank life in all doctrines, also can repair faster if I'm not wrong, which leaves the axis more time out of combat , and the allies push more easily ... you just need an obus to fall on your tiger or king tiger and you leave it out of combat for a while ... talking about the king tiger, the presicion of the king is very bad ... could that be improved?...because the AT 75 mm of the axis can not hit a blow? .... I had already asked to adjust his aim, but nobody wanted listen me, the 17 pdr kills the tiger of 1 shot (AP), no matter what tiger is , and it has an excellent precision ... because the 75 mm should be so bad to hit?

Viper

Re: Got one shotted twice in a game (5% twice? that unlucky?)

Post by Viper »

i think something is wrong with the canadian 76 shermans. they can kill tigers with only 1 shot a lot more often than american 76 shermans.