game

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

game

Post by Shanks »

a game without aquilles, without hetzer, camp here and camp there .... I also want to say that I like how I change the armor of the tanks, on the other hand, I get the impression that the Jumbo is more armored now ... balanced game ... WP!

MrFeminisdonut-RAF+Ivan(smurf)-Armor+Viking-inf vs Bill(smurf)-luft+Walder-def+ Me-def...yes, double def, bullshit
Attachments
relic00019.jpg
6p_lafiere.2018-12-03.00-13-28.rec
(4.35 MiB) Downloaded 240 times

Walderschmidt

Re: game

Post by Walderschmidt »

I thought it was a good game without even any arty spam. I built one howitzer and it served me well enough :)

Wald
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

we won thanks to your 105 mm,good job

Walderschmidt

Post by Walderschmidt »

Gracias Amigo mio!
Kwok is an allied fanboy!

AND SO IS DICKY

AND MARKR IS THE BIGGGEST ALLIED FANBOI OF THEM ALL

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

wow, poor allied. Nimrod and this Ivan seem to be very new in BK.

i think they didnt even know the units they were facing. Like idk how many jeeps they wasted probably not even knowing what this AT rifle squad is.

And you guys took double def doc against these poor guys? I mean you made it really frustrating for them. I guess this Nimrod hasnt played any BK battle yet. He doesnt exceed the 80 popcap army size which is approx the maxium you can get in vanilla games unless you play on super huge maps that doesnt exist there.
He had over 2000 MP reserve and was probably reading unit descriptions and abilties most of the time.

I would almost say shame on you. ....Gosh you build a stupa against these guys. Dont you think you exaggerated a bit? I would never ever be this cruel to guys that came fresh to BK

And that 76 gun... what a drama.... immobilized tank IV and nothing could kill it..... and previously the M10 bouncing from the tank IV E.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote:wow, poor allied. Nimrod and this Ivan seem to be very new in BK..

Ivan and Nimrod killed more units and at the same time lost fewer units that Mr.Feminis .... if you say they are noobs, you are saying that Mr.Feminis is more noob, mainly for two reasons, first-kill fewer units , second- he lost more units (besides the British units are more valuable than those of the USA) ... and apparently, Ivan is Erich ... so you contradict yourself when you say that they are noobs, being that they had the best statistics ... Do not you think?....you should have more repect... later they say that I am the one who insults people

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

I think you just want to make drama with replays, haha

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Shanks wrote:
Warhawks97 wrote:wow, poor allied. Nimrod and this Ivan seem to be very new in BK..

Ivan and Nimrod killed more units and at the same time lost fewer units that Mr.Feminis .... if you say they are noobs, you are saying that Mr.Feminis is more noob, mainly for two reasons, first-kill fewer units , second- he lost more units (besides the British units are more valuable than those of the USA) ... and apparently, Ivan is Erich ... so you contradict yourself when you say that they are noobs, being that they had the best statistics ... Do not you think?....you should have more repect... later they say that I am the one who insults people

i see the game from tactical and strategic perspective.

The counting system of coh is pure bc it doesnt say how much damage you did but only kills you made. It also doesnt distinguish what kind of losses.

I see PE players with like 60 vehicle losses bc of all the krads lost. Meanwhile losing a single Tiger is more devestating from a tactical point of view but its counted only as one loss.

You can also just make kill steals.... example: US inf doc throws lots of inf into combat and manages under high losses to immobilize a Jagdtiger, Jagdpanther and several other units but doesnt kill any of them. He gets no points at all while arty/Tanks/planes will just go for the easy kill.

And perhaps someone has the lowest points bc he carried the game or he pushed the enemie into a a part of the map under high losses but made it thus possible for the arty mate to get all kills.

This is also be known as: tactical kills.

If you check real ww2 win/loss ratio you would be surprised. The Germans lost quite many tanks and airplanes even against poland (esspecially high losses of planes against the very weak polish air force).

Against france the K/D at the end was relatively equal but it doesnt mean brits or french were good. They sucked on strategic and even more on a tactical level, no matter what K/D they might have had.

Same goes for BK.

Coh would need at least a damage counter, kill assist counter, reconassaince counter and something that is impossible to add: Some sort of "tactical movment counter".

Non of that exist.

So yes, both played super bad, no matter of their K/D. They had at no point of the game a chance to win if you would would just look how they moved the units, coordinated their attacks, reconassaince, ressource managment, type of units on the field etc etc.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

@hawks..you're right in 85% of what you say, the remaining 15% is equal to Ivan and nimrod did not play as rookies, Ivan was the one who played better, then the second best was nimrod who played at a medium player level, because the I do not use all the potential of inf doc, and thirdly Mrfeminist remains...just look at the repetition again

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

The only good thing i saw from one US guy was the micro with one rifle squad in early game but that was all.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Because I usually never play CW, specially trying out RAF, as I though nimrod would be a smurf to cover my possible mistakes.
This was a really purpose of posting that replay just trying to win in a little war against me, lol?

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

At least you admit that you play badly, we are progressing

You are toxic brother, I did not have that intention

Vega1707
Global Moderator

Post by Vega1707 »

hey guys be nice to each other!

you can have a normal discussion without shaming people.
Maybe give some tips to improve instead of making fun of people.