The allies are not weak

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Shanks

The allies are not weak

Post by Shanks »

is what I think, the allies are not weak as some here try to make it seem, in the game early and middle the allies can press quite hard (with this I do not mean that the axis is weak, not at all, the axis is strong ), to which I refer is that, the people should not suggest things like "the jumbo should have the armudura of the King Tiger", or say things like "inf doc does not need Jumbo", this issue is sensitive, people should think about the consequences

I leave you two reps, which show part of the power of the allies
Attachments
4p_d913_v098.2018-11-26.08-36-53.rec
(960.67 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
relic00098.jpg
6p_bloody_gulch_v08.2018-11-25.09-36-59.rec
(2.1 MiB) Downloaded 172 times
relic00090.jpg

Warhawks97

Re: The allies are not weak

Post by Warhawks97 »

sweet, i think people can place suggestions afterall. I mean just bc you played a game (or 1000) people should stop making suggestions? Thats funny.

Consequences? I play inf doc always without jumbo bc i am strictly against it and i do get my kills done and if i lose, fine, even if a jumbo could have prevented it. If you need a heavy tank in an infantry orientated doctrine with lots of good basic infantry, nice elite infantry and arty stuff, your problem. Perhaps you lack some skill in infantry managment and rely heavily on "super tanks" and arty spam. You wouldnt be the first one to be honest. Some are better with tanks, others with arty and others with inf. If you are a tank guy, play tank docs and not inf docs to get good tanks.

Besides that: the jumbo discussion is not allis vs axis debate, its just a debate about a unit which purpose is currently unclear as well as its usage. So stop turning the debate into another "allis vs axis debate".
Build more AA Walderschmidt

mofetagalactica

Post by mofetagalactica »

I remember that second game, the map its a shit where the only thing i had to do was just to cut the resources of one side and bomb it everytime he tried to cap it, while you went 2v1 on top side. They played really bad but it was still hard to win, ofc i had huge problems with wurf just droping pararambos over my units and tanks like nothing. Sorry but allies ARE weak, since its harder to win and comeback with them, if you play bad with allies or make a few mistakes, you're gone bye bye game, and also we were lucky that they didn't pick th doc and spam hotchkiss we would have loss in 20 min if that was the case.

Its also very common to see you leaving games as allies once you feel like you're losing for a bit. But somehow when you're losing with axis you still playing.

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

@mofeta..we do not play a second game, also everyone knows that the Hotchkiss is OP now ... what are you talking about ?? ... the hotchkiss theme is more than clear, and must be balanced in the next beta..and the allies are not weak, these games clearly show this reality

@hawks..you are changing what I said, I did not say that people do not suggest, I just said that they need think a bit more before saying something ... besides ... why do you insist that the jumbo is not in doc inf ?? .. is a unit that fits perfectly in doc inf to destroy the enemy front ... by the way, I play with all the doctrines and almost all the units (at a considerable level), so do not come and tell me, how to play , please....By the way, if you are talking about a unity that is contrary to the axis, which is "supposedly weak", this literally becomes allies vs axis debate ... do not you think?

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Shanks wrote:
@why do you insist that the jumbo is not in doc inf ?? .. is a unit that fits perfectly in doc inf to destroy the enemy front ...

Yeah, and inf doc is sooooo poor that it has absolutely nothing to "destroy enemie front".... it only has two off map strikes, infiltration Ranger, 105 howizer and 105 sherman.... Poor inf doc.

Its also funny, what "front are you talking about"? Every idiot got to understand now that a Jumbo can do everything..... except crushing defenses since a single ambushed Pak 40 or hidden stug has very high chances to harm the jumbo.

So which "front" do you want to destroy or rather what kind of "front" are you even talking about?
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Warhawks97 wrote:
Shanks wrote:
@why do you insist that the jumbo is not in doc inf ?? .. is a unit that fits perfectly in doc inf to destroy the enemy front ...

Yeah, and inf doc is sooooo poor that it has absolutely nothing to "destroy enemie front".... it only has two off map strikes, infiltration Ranger, 105 howizer and 105 sherman.... Poor inf doc.

Its also funny, what "front are you talking about"? Every idiot got to understand now that a Jumbo can do everything..... except crushing defenses since a single ambushed Pak 40 or hidden stug has very high chances to harm the jumbo.

So which "front" do you want to destroy or rather what kind of "front" are you even talking about?

inf doc is fine right now, and you have the necessary tools to advance ... the only thing I would add is an AT 90 mm that can be camouflaged instead of the emplacement that are obsolete now, like def doc,,,I think someone already donated the model to dev, a long time ago..if I'm not mistaken, but they never implemented it...By the way, did you see the repetition? there is everything I want to indicate

MarKr
Team Member

Post by MarKr »

Shanks wrote:I think someone already donated the model to dev, a long time ago..if I'm not mistaken, but they never implemented it...By the way, did you see the repetition? there is everything I want to indicate
I think you are mistaken. I don't remember seeing a 90mm AT gun model anywhere in the files.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Me neither.