German TD and airbone

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Erich

German TD and airbone

Post by Erich »

Map Linden

Allies
Me as armor
Terence as airbone

Axis
Volks as terror
Kniaz as Luft

There are many mistakes in both sides but the question is how Marder I can shoot so fast?i think he reload in 2 or 3 secs and many times when my jumbo hits the shot(it seems that it is almost impossible)he immobilize or destroy the engine giving enough time to shoot it 2 more times and kill your tank.if you try to kill that with AT squads the mg in marder kill everything.

I know the german had a great and even the best army but here the german inf simply ignores the shots and dont die while the US inf/airbone die like idiots. sometimes looks suicide.
Attachments
temp.rec
(4.2 MiB) Downloaded 65 times

Warhawks97

Re: German TD and airbone

Post by Warhawks97 »

The Marder I. It loads faster than anything else but also has no aim time. Marders and Nashorns have no aim time which is an advantage. Ive seen combats where a tank was already aiming at nashorn or marder while it was still turning the chassis but when finished this move the Marder and Nashorn right made the shot right as second before the tank made its shot, In case of nashorn the enemie tank was dead altough aiming earlier on it.

Btw: PE marder I has HE and AP ammo at default right? iirc it needs no ammo upgrades. Greatest advantage when compared to m10 which is in the same price class is that it has no fuel upkeep while hellcat needs 5 and M10 3 + CP unlock by being solo anti tank vehicles while Marder I is mulipurpose + being a lot more effective against tanks with basic rounds.

I am at min10-13: First thing: Gebirgs drop on field next to an m16 and lose one men and the first right uses Pazerfaust and kills m16 which is shooting them during the entire drop.... who said luff inf dies easily ba BAR´s? oO

More important:

12:54: Volks has 61 popcap and holding 8 territories including two strategic points. He has reccon (which cost same in all factions), MG42, Pios, sniper, 50 mm pak (which cost just 30 more as US 37 and 20 less as US 57 mm), 3xbase def, and Puma and grens with Stg, Mortar HT. All these units belong to the best in their class (Grens best basic inf), Puma best early vehicle, 50 mm that knocks out any allied armor very well and units like reccons and sniper that cost for all the same. His income is 269 per min.

Terence with also 61 popcap has 37 mm pak which are just good against vehicles but only one men alive, a small stupid usless 60 mm mortar, rifles with grease but rifles arent really known for their efficency, a cal 50 jeep, reccon and two squads 101st AB of which one has just 3 men remaining, base def and another quad cal 50 emp. Also they hold 11 territories of which one is strategic point. Income is 258.

The unit cost mostly doesnt differ really just that axis one are at this moment a way more deadly (101st isnt that powerfull at that stage of the game). By holding more territories and having weaker units or at least units with worse cost effecience i its just silly that axis still get more res (altough they have stronger units which are at same cost or cheaper even as their counterparts and less territories.)

I would really bring up the idea of having the supply yard independent from other buildings and which can be build when player wants to.

Min 18: Point of where axis get usually the edge. Those can bomb enemie mortars, paks, mgs etc simply with nebler. no US player is actually able for now a a long time to clean the MG+pak combo on the lower ammo point (edit: well jumbo could do something. (Luckily rocket launch was not used or unlocked yet for 50 mm pak)). Really why no pack hwoitzers as compensation.... terence and erich ca have as much map controle as they want they have to wait for pack howitzer pack unlokc (4CP and 580 mp/25 mun) or for calli. When booth sides have a kind of back up only one side can be sure that this back up wont be crushed any time soon by arty.

27:32 Puma survives hellcat hit without crit in the rear. Right before sherman oneshoted by faust at range of its main gun.

Min 34: well... often dozens of Rl can kill a tank IV but in hands of axis it damages a jumbo as if it is a schreck... axis genetics.... srsly have a look at stats... sometimes same weapons are much more effective in axis hand (allis and axis weapons) which i consider as "superior genetic argument" being confirmed.

min 45: Erich and terence. Now its time for supply yard and play on time by doing some pressure. OP ammo and maybe AB HQ in town. Erich got some nice numbers of shermans and should now upgrade supply yard.

min 55: 76 mm... no comment.
Last edited by Warhawks97 on 06 Feb 2015, 23:38, edited 3 times in total.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Erich

Re: German TD and airbone

Post by Erich »

i agree... but that marder I must be nerf!!he shoot like a pistol and the allies tank miss every single shoot.

there are many mistake,mainly for my part,but the question is about it the marder and german paratroopers.