How to vaporize allis (PVP) as axis

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
DankMan

How to vaporize allis (PVP) as axis

Post by DankMan »

Two games showing perfectly the current meta.
Please do something about this braindead "strategy".

The nerf train is overdue.
Attachments
4p_highvalley.2018-11-20.14-25-06.rec
(1.64 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
6p_lafiere.2018-11-20.21-59-41.rec
(2.94 MiB) Downloaded 56 times

The New BK Champion

Re: How to vaporize allis (PVP) as axis

Post by The New BK Champion »

At least give us the teams and docs maybe?

Jagdpanther

Post by Jagdpanther »

Speed reduction and "Panzer-support" building requirement is not enough for the Hotchkiss, it needs barrage ammo increase and recharging time increase.
Last edited by Jagdpanther on 21 Nov 2018, 07:00, edited 1 time in total.

Henny

Post by Henny »

But the developer who doesn't even play PvP said it's fine ! Just make the hotchkiss slower! That'll do the trick
Dankman is a good guy

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

Henny wrote:But the developer who doesn't even play PvP said it's fine !

You too didn't push your idea to the end. First Bk still exist because it is updated. It is one of the main reason why it is alive whatever updates can be good or average.

The developer ; you are right, there is only one active, on the modding part. Just with that, you can presume the situation is not so confortable.

The developer doesn't even play pvp. Ok. But he did, that s why he is modding at bk. If he play no more, Why ? He have no more time to work for you and play for its own fun ? Not sure you re very grateful if it is that. The other reason could be he have no more passion for the game, and here, your attitude is not that helpful.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Jalis wrote:
The developer ; you are right, there is only one active, on the modding part.

Not correct, modding part means much more than coding, all bk team members have a particular task to do, decisions to made, and are working and brainstorming together to improve the mod, its not because some devs are silent than they aren’t working, to be clear and efficient you need one coder only, not 10 who will mess up all files when merging all ideas and work, yes, Markr is in the line of fire and has the biggest load to carry, because he is in charge of the coding parts, he also has a great understanding of how bk should be played helped with neutral logic and amazing ideas ( Markr please don’t blush :) )
But saying only one individual is in charge of the modding part is a false statement.

Mr. FeministDonut

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
Jalis wrote:
The developer ; you are right, there is only one active, on the modding part.

Not correct, modding part means much more than coding, all bk team members have a particular task to do, decisions to made, and are working and brainstorming together to improve the mod, its not because some devs are silent than they aren’t working, to be clear and efficient you need one coder only, not 10 who will mess up all files when merging all ideas and work, yes, Markr is in the line of fire and has the biggest load to carry, because he is in charge of the coding parts, he also has a great understanding of how bk should be played helped with neutral logic and amazing ideas ( Markr please don’t blush :) )
But saying only one individual is in charge of the modding part is a false statement.

Get my ass into the BK development team to get this mod into future even faster

Shanks

Post by Shanks »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:Get my ass into the BK development team to get this mod into future even faster

it would be better if your ass keeps getting dick in pvp

The New BK Champion

Wolf is still alive too??

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

The New BK Champion wrote:Wolf is still alive too??

Of course Wolf is alive, all decisions are finalized with Wolf!

Mr. FeministDonut

Panzerblitz1 wrote:

As Markkr said, Wolf is more like a statue of BK mod

The New BK Champion

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:

As Markkr said, Wolf is more like a statue of BK mod

He already ascended into divinity :D

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Markr never said that, its Tiger who spoke about statue... and tiger has no idea what bk team is doing in intern, so... whatever people said, bk is still updating and still a work in process after all these years...no?

Mr. FeministDonut

Panzerblitz1 wrote:Markr never said that, its Tiger who spoke about statue... and tiger has no idea what bk team is doing in intern, so... whatever people said, bk is still updating and still a work in process after all these years...no?

How many developers are active in the team?

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
Panzerblitz1 wrote:Markr never said that, its Tiger who spoke about statue... and tiger has no idea what bk team is doing in intern, so... whatever people said, bk is still updating and still a work in process after all these years...no?

How many developers are active in the team?
Attachments
team.JPG

Jalis

Post by Jalis »

If you have no coder you have nothing. bk was doomed to died until Wolf ; a coder came. Bk can live just with one coder, but not without. It can be not convenient for others pride, but it is like that.

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

Jalis wrote:If you have no coder you have nothing. bk was doomed to died until Wolf ; a coder came. Bk can live just with one coder, but not without. It can be not convenient for others pride, but it is like that.

Jalis i understand what you’re saying, but coding is the finality of gathering new ideas, improvements and brainstorming, its like putting on paper a new story, all members Wolf, me, Markr are coders, but to make it more efficient only one is in charge of coding what the team has decided to do, u are also coding and you surely understand that its much better to have the same person who code to keep the coding part as clear as possible, only you know what you’ve done, what needs to be done, in some case corrected, in general the coding skills come with how often you're coding, and believe me, Markr is now a hell of a coders who can spot funky things miles away, so you just can’t have 2 or 3 coders coding on their side not knowing what has been done with others works, it can lead to catastrophy and is much more time demanding to undertstand or explaining to each others what things have been done, or not, its just taking too @F long, and isn't efficient at all, its a pure waste of time, ideas and improvements are on bucket list and are discussed in intern, when its done, its marked *in test, *approved, *rejected.

Its just simply not possible to have more than one coder when you are working as a team, and it has nothing to do with "ego", "pride" or whatever reason you try to explain.
There is nothing to be proud of when you're coding, and frankly its a big pain in the butt, so big up to Markr who is enough patient to do it for the team, and to break his teeth on it almost everyday!

Also bk wasn't doomed as you said, to be more precise, when Xalibur decided to stop bk for personal reasons, mainly because of his new business and his wedding, we decided to seek someone with great skills to replace him, i introduced wolf to the team, the bk team with Xalibur gave the green light, Wolf accepted, its simple as that, and bk is still alive, period.

Its not the first time that a mod creator is stopping the development of his baby and be replaced by someone else to continue the dream, we are very fortunate to have Wolf taking that part, its heavy but the man is kicking asses, so its kind of cool.

Some bk team members left because they had a special relationship with Xali, they were mainly Germans, or German speaking, and its understandable, during all those years friendships as been made, and its just the way life is, Wolf is Czech and recruited Markr who is Czech too, its like that, the nation core is shifting, but i do think it was for the best if you know what i mean ;) at least bk is now more neutral for the pleasure of all pvp players, we can't say the Czech faction is OP in bk, or Bk is a Czech bias mod :lol:
I still don't speak Czech i might get myself into it if its continue like that :D

To conclude that, its not because you don't see us posting often in the general public forum that we are AFK for months, nope, we are here and do see EVERYTHING :geek:

Mr. FeministDonut

Just a note, "special relationships" in Russia are forbidden

The New BK Champion

Panzerblitz1 wrote:
Jalis wrote:If you have no coder you have nothing. bk was doomed to died until Wolf ; a coder came. Bk can live just with one coder, but not without. It can be not convenient for others pride, but it is like that.

Jalis i understand what you’re saying, but coding is the finality of gathering new ideas, improvements and brainstorming, its like putting on paper a new story, all members Wolf, me, Markr are coders, but to make it more efficient only one is in charge of coding what the team has decided to do, u are also coding and you surely understand that its much better to have the same person who code to keep the coding part as clear as possible, only you know what you’ve done, what needs to be done, in some case corrected, in general the coding skills come with how often you're coding, and believe me, Markr is now a hell of a coders who can spot funky things miles away, so you just can’t have 2 or 3 coders coding on their side not knowing what has been done with others works, it can lead to catastrophy and is much more time demanding to undertstand or explaining to each others what things have been done, or not, its just taking too @F long, and isn't efficient at all, its a pure waste of time, ideas and improvements are on bucket list and are discussed in intern, when its done, its marked *in test, *approved, *rejected.

Its just simply not possible to have more than one coder when you are working as a team, and it has nothing to do with "ego", "pride" or whatever reason you try to explain.
There is nothing to be proud of when you're coding, and frankly its a big pain in the butt, so big up to Markr who is enough patient to do it for the team, and to break his teeth on it almost everyday!

Also bk wasn't doomed as you said, to be more precise, when Xalibur decided to stop bk for personal reasons, mainly because of his new business and his wedding, we decided to seek someone with great skills to replace him, i introduced wolf to the team, the bk team with Xalibur gave the green light, Wolf accepted, its simple as that, and bk is still alive, period.

Its not the first time that a mod creator is stopping the development of his baby and be replaced by someone else to continue the dream, we are very fortunate to have Wolf taking that part, its heavy but the man is kicking asses, so its kind of cool.

Some bk team members left because they had a special relationship with Xali, they were mainly Germans, or German speaking, and its understandable, during all those years friendships as been made, and its just the way life is, Wolf is Czech and recruited Markr who is Czech too, its like that, the nation core is shifting, but i do think it was for the best if you know what i mean ;) at least bk is now more neutral for the pleasure of all pvp players, we can't say the Czech faction is OP in bk, or Bk is a Czech bias mod :lol:
I still don't speak Czech i might get myself into it if its continue like that :D

To conclude that, its not because you don't see us posting often in the general public forum that we are AFK for months, nope, we are here and do see EVERYTHING :geek:

Very nice post. We are happy that everything goes well, because that means our favourite mod is not in danger of being forgotten :).