Hard earned victory 1v1

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Mr. FeministDonut

Hard earned victory 1v1

Post by Mr. FeministDonut »

Egletons 1v1
Wurf - Blitz
Hacker - Inf
-

It was much frustrating on the start, full of errors and casulties. But this went interesting with unpredictable end!
Enjoy!
Attachments
temp.rec
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 79 times

The New BK Champion

Re: Hard earned victory 1v1

Post by The New BK Champion »

I really wonder how did you get this replay file :P

Mr. FeministDonut

The New BK Champion wrote:I really wonder how did you get this replay file :P

Let me explain
When I was a kid, in my family, mother was very strict and bi-polar mood was ruiling her mind. In one day, I could do some stupid shit and she just could laugh with me, at other, I could be beaten with a stick, so blood was coming through my spine. My father left my family when I was just 2 years old, so I don't really remember why he did this. Mother told me that he was cheating with her, when she was pregnat, and one time even saying this to her, when he was proud of fucking with trans-gender woman. Even after that, she didn't broke up, but he did year later. I have a brother, but from other mother, he is more reminding father by his red hair and tall body with a big jelly. Real monster. On other hand, I took father's personality, being dark person, always joking and keeping my my ego on high. I hated being always alone in school, so I always was pushing my self hard into a sport. Girls wanted my body, even it was half-asian, because of my mother. Moscow hated any asian people, because they were a shit here, immigrants working here just for a food at least. Some of people hate me, even if my mother was working at better job, making a lot more money, than their shit drunk parents. I was a beutiful smart kid, with a muscular body and I make people feeling respect towards me.
Last edited by Mr. FeministDonut on 28 Oct 2018, 16:17, edited 1 time in total.

The New BK Champion

Post by The New BK Champion »

Wow

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Classic boba
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Erich

Post by Erich »

Pics or it Never happened

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

He's lying. I am his father and none of this is true. Boba always grew up with an active imagination, his elementary school teachers would always call us after school. One time he bruised himself on the wrists and told the teachers that we beat him at home. In truth, he took a wooden branch in his backyard and hit himself repeatedly so that he wouldn't need to do his homework.

The only true thing he has said was that he is half asian, he gets that from me not his mother. As well as me be shit drunk. That's true too.
Tarakancheg: I want volkssturmm to upgrade to knights cross holders at vet 5 so that I can just show players how bad they are.

Henny

Post by Henny »

Mr. FeministDonut wrote:
The New BK Champion wrote:I really wonder how did you get this replay file :P

Let me explain
When I was a kid, in my family, mother was very strict and bi-polar mood was ruiling her mind. In one day, I could do some stupid shit and she just could laugh with me, at other, I could be beaten with a stick, so blood was coming through my spine. My father left my family when I was just 2 years old, so I don't really remember why he did this. Mother told me that he was cheating with her, when she was pregnat, and one time even saying this to her, when he was proud of fucking with trans-gender woman. Even after that, she didn't broke up, but he did year later. I have a brother, but from other mother, he is more reminding father by his red hair and tall body with a big jelly. Real monster. On other hand, I took father's personality, being dark person, always joking and keeping my my ego on high. I hated being always alone in school, so I always was pushing my self hard into a sport. Girls wanted my body, even it was half-asian, because of my mother. Moscow hated any asian people, because they were a shit here, immigrants working here just for a food at least. Some of people hate me, even if my mother was working at better job, making a lot more money, than their shit drunk parents. I was a beutiful smart kid, with a muscular body and I make people feeling respect towards me.

Very nice game ! I enjoyed very much !

I hope you can find peace in your life, you are a very strong and wisdom brain.
Dankman is a good guy

Mr. FeministDonut

Thanks everyone for support, but let's hold on the topic of the discussion.

By the way, story is real like sma-all storyline about kwok's kok.
Attachments
GVVfyBW8ELM.jpg

Erich

Post by Erich »

So the word gay has a face

kwok
Team Member

Post by kwok »

Lol we all gonna get banned

Panzerblitz1
Team Member

Post by Panzerblitz1 »

#Locked.
We aren't snapchat, or tinder, that kind of content has nothing to do with the "Matchmaking & Strategies" Topic section, and... Blitzkrieg mod in general, respect the forum rules and posting guidelines.