stupid game

Are you looking for match, a stategy, a tactic or looking for a replay? Stop right here, and look no further.
Warhawks97

stupid game

Post by Warhawks97 »

road to cherbourgh. 4.8.5

CW arty
US armor
Inf

vs

Luft
Def
BK doc

FIX IT! thats all i have to say.... fucking immortals overruning mgs like nothing and doing their shot!
Supply yard BS..... I had only few tanks and couldnt finish supply yard upgrades. This supply yard cost just rapes off the entire US game and esspecially the swap from early to late. Untill the cost are somehow effective players are being badly outnumbered and overruned 10 times!
Overpriced Sandbags that literally do nothing. Just in a game before a Tank IV J did more damage against my E8 fully sandbaged as my E8 did against the Tank IV altough using AP ammo.

NO need for TH doc..... srsly..... isnt this enough anti tank power?

Horrible 76..... Just for fun i did hunt a Tank IV J with vet hellcat+vet 3 commander and e8 vet+ vet commander.... 4 or more shots bounced!!!! this fucking 76 is just good enough to do some ambush kills with hellcat! in every other situation it just sucks and during offense you can forget that crap.. tried it a game before this one. Would be nice to be really more effective against stugs and Tank IV´s... Its just horrible.... its a "lucky" gun without any sence and role in game.... its like having always 50:50 chance to pen doesnt matter if target has 30 mm armor or 180..... This gun is just weird. distant multiplier sucks hard the the TT vs Tank IV is... yeah... just BS.

and finally this "force me to attack" super outrange everything unit stuh.... sure it fails sometimes but you have endless free shots and when the enemie attacks just put an AA tanks, schrecks or Tankbusters. Best option is simply arty, all other ways will include losses for sure. Two times i lost important tanks as i tried to hunt the stuhs.

Just why this resistant against some light early US arty in motorpool to prevent that such camping can be somehow avoided and unlimited howitzers. We could have avoided to choose CW arty if we would have had simply enough firepower in inf doc...... but right now CW arty is just neccessary in such moments. Too bad that i havent saved the 3 vs 3 at goodwood. There we had no CW arty or inf doc and enemie no SE or def.... It was like WW1..... pure hardcore camping with emplacments and 88. Even tanks only defended.... just incredible nasty. Luckily enemies were not smart enough to use stuhs or walking stukas and kep building only Tanks and 88 and so arty church could make it
Attachments
6p_road to cherbourg.2015-02-04.21-16-39.rec
(3.06 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Krieger Blitzer

Re: stupid game

Post by Krieger Blitzer »

I honestly can't see it's anyhow annoying or stupid, u even won the game! Are u angry cause u were forced to attack and lose much cause of that?! ^^ Well, nothing is new... U always keep disturbing the enemy lines while having many loses as it's usually well known about ur playing style as whatever Allies or even Axis so nothing differs!!

The WH AT squad is not immortal or much better than the US one, but the second just seem to be dying faster only because Axis generally obviously have better MGs.. that's all! That's why I would suggest to just slightly decrease the cost of the US AT squad by 60 mp for example without being in need of buffing the Allies HMGs as that the Axis MG42 was surely the best and should remain to be with clear difference when compared to others.

What is really ridiculous is that when I saw the Stuh actually somehow bouncing off a Hellcat shell of urs but later died by just 2 Bazooka rockets!! :P

I am really not with the idea of playing with any weapon values anymore... But it's true and I agree that the 76mm guns are very weird as that sometimes I feel like they are 88s ^^ But other times I feel like they are just 20mm guns!!!
I would highly suggest to greatly decrease the cost of all the sandbag upgrades really.. but u already had a good E8s spam btw!

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

About USA truere words cannot be spoken vfa, i totally agree. There are 2 ways in playing usa after building Tank depot:
1) you will build a couple of hellcats and HE m4, this units are enough only for defending your positions from german tanks and inf, BUT they eats nearly all your fuel income, so you just stacked in this position in camping with a few units, because no more fuel for res upgrades which are nessesary for making your army bigger, and also no res for new units.
2) you call jumbo and play only with snipers, paks + some inf, spending all your res to uprgades, after 25-30 mins you will buy them all and finally will be able to build an army for atack.

In both cases you are just surviving in middle game ( usually from 20 till 60 min period). Because you god damn need all that upgrades to make your army good enough for not only defending, but for rushing. Without them your units are worse than axis one and , what is more hilarious, you producing them in less numbers. Really a hole in unit production.

Second big problem is TH doc, Mark, wolf, check the previous warhawks replay, where i played armor, isnt this problem obvious as fuck? Kwok played Th and after 40 mins he had 2 Jagdpanthers, Jagdtiger and Jagdpanzer 4, and look, how it reflected to game? He had so many powerfull tankbusters, but couldnt make a good rush with them, they are turretless, slow and with low anti inf protection, thery were just rushed frontaly with inf and immobolized by stickies, or arty. Or killed in ambushes of hellcats and paks. After immobolization they are just a seating duck.

Same stupid situation was with me as a tank player, how you imagine atack with tanks when axis have 2 Jps with Pak43 and jagdtiger on their side? So we both had to stay deffensivly or just wasted our tanks in atacks, like kwok, because ths are not assault machines, you know.

Guys, this formula is easy as fuck, Old panzer division doc = no tankbusters in every corner = alies can atack with tanks better. Panthers G, tigers and Kt = PE can atack better. As resualt both sides will l be able to play agressivly. If somebody worries about Panther G, watch those replay, i killed most of them without loosing a single tank, Pershs with command car abilities and hellcat ambushed, all you need to stop german heavies. This, and armor doc troubles fix will make game sooooo better. Moreover, brits have Achiles in all docs, usa hellcat ( and i hope Airborne will get hellcat also, so stupid that whole doc have nothing to stop a single axis tank ) + armor will produce tanks in bigger numbers, axis heavies really will not be a problem.
Maybe people will start to choose sappers more often, 17p emplacements and comets are perfect vs tanks. Hope you understood me devs.

Also i agree with tiger, there is no need in changin weapon values. AT team is ok, and the only way to clear the area from all hiden paks and tank busters when you have no ammo or mate with good coordination, just trade breaker ability makes them op, fix it and all fine.
Last edited by Sukin-kot (SVT) on 05 Feb 2015, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Cyberzombie

Post by Cyberzombie »

I totally agree with warhawks and sukin. The situation as armor doc player ist just stupid, so pls fix this!

About We At team:
Why do you think it is ok like it is (besides treadbreaker ability)?
It´s just ridiculous that this unit can run through several mgs till they find something to kill, then stop, shoot and retreat.
Why do you never see this "tactic" with other AT teams? Answer is obvious: they all die before reaching their target if they try running through mgs and other units.
Tiger you´re right, german mg42 was better than the us ones but don´t you think at least 3 top mgs + cal30 emplacment + some inf should stop an AT team? Do that with US AT team against a single mg and they die like flies...
And this won´t be fixed by simply lowering the cost for US AT team because the problem are the WE ones!
Just give them a HP nerf and the problem is solved.

Sukin-kot (SVT)

Post by Sukin-kot (SVT) »

@Zombie

I just personaly never had problems with them, snipers, he sherman, supression ability and they are done. Alied mgs are problem itself and doing a little damage to all axis inf. Back in the days this at team had 6 men in squad, later became 4, thats kinda big nerf. Trust me, problem in this multiple shots abusing cause of trade breaker ability.

I recently watched this game, dunno why you named it stupid, as for me it was pretty gg and balanced, and what is strange, i didnt notice "immortal at squads" there, only from mg42, but thay had this defence cover bonuse.

Is it only me, or fallchirmjaegers became shit? Were they accidently nerfed or? In this game (and in all my last games as luft) they kinda suck, rifles with bars are beating the shit out of them, funny cases with FG42, like rangers walking a few meters under fg42 bullets and not a single man dead, though falls are reciving quite serious damage from bars and even garands. Besides i played some pvps on 4.6, 4.7 and 4.8 version on previous week, there they blew commando squads with several fg42 bursts, rifles coudnt without weapons and vet coudnt face them at all. I really feel like Grens with mp 44 are doing better damage and more resistant to bullets than fallchirmjaegers. Check their inf type, target tables or whatever, i can swear that something was changed, especially with fg42.

Thats Jalis tests from old forume:

After nest and HMG. LMG

procedure : 1) kill 5 of 6 men from a unarmed Riflemen squad behind sandbag piles (cover yellow). Distance long : 40 meters. (except for STG 40 m is distant for it)
2) kill a lone unarmed 600 hp Rifleman on open ground, no cover. Distance long : 40 meters.

Protagonist : FG42 / Bren / Bar / M1919a6 / STG 44 / Lmg 34 / Lmg 42 absent Johnson 1941 (but who play US para ?) Special guest for fun : Scoped G43

first round. mixed result from 600 test and 5 of 6. Smallest result is the best.

1) Lmg 42 : 48 sec
2) Lmg 34 : 1'01 minute
3) 1919a6 : 1'15 (I'm first surprised)
4) FG42 : 1'20
5) Bren : 1'34
6) Bar : 2'00
7) Stg 44 : 2'30

4 600 hp test and five 5 of 6 made. Test on a US nest was removed. Point STG 44 always perform badly at very long range. Bar1918 and 1919A6 result tended to be irregulars.

Second Round. 5 tests on the 600 hp and 5 on the 5 of 6

600 test 5 / 6

1) Lmg 42 : 40 sec 1) Lmg 42 : 1'01
2) Lmg 34 : 54 sec 2) FG 42 : 1'18
3) FG 42 : 58 sec 3) Lmg 34 : 1'20
4) Bren : 1'18 mn 4) Bren : 1'28
5) 1919 : 1'33 mn 4) 1919 : 1'28
6) Bar : 1'49 mn 6) Bar : 1'54
7) Stg 44 : 1'57 mn 7) Stg : 2'42
* G43s : 1'33 mm * G43s : 1'38

Currently it seems for me that Bar and Johnsons are better than fg42

Warhawks97

Post by Warhawks97 »

Thing with AT squad is that WE gets for 360 MP a squad rushing through MG´s untill they find a target, destroy it and retreat. And those two schrecks mostly kill the target or damage it critically. The in game you could also see just to cmpare the cost efficency that 2 US at squads which also cost 360 each with 6 zooks which cost arround 90-120 ammo to upgrade with expensive M6a3c missiles could not kill a single Tank IV. First a seventh missile from cqc could kill it and this is not a rare occassion..... somemtimes two sas or 82nd with 4 zooks or simply two at squads fail to kill a single Tank IV or stug III. Means the axis get for 360 mp a soooo much more deadly AT squad than any other faction in game. PE and US are far away from such a cost-efficency ratio and need to pay 2-3 times as much to be as effective as a single WE AT squad.

@Sukin: yeah they got reduced from 4-6 but it was actually a buff. They got more vulnerable to snipers but thats all. The Squad HP is still the same. The HP of the removed two men got shared over the remaining 3 men. It means that squad HP kept the same just that the squad got 100 mp cheaper. The PE AT squad lost the HP of the two removed men and that was actually the intention of squad size reduction: avoid frontall rushes on vehicles and tanks or being at least harder to do. That works for PE and US actually as well just not for WE.

about the Fallschirmjägers: I havent watched so much at them but often they stood alone vs a horde of rangers from inf doc. The snipers of Butter pushed them back basically and after that they got outnumbered by far. I will watch the game again maybe. BAR vs fallschirmjägers seen and tested several times. At distance with vet and captain and at least one BAR they do not kill them as fast as they do reinforce by paradrop. The also dropped next to my MG in the house and killed it under MG fire.
Build more AA Walderschmidt

Wake

Post by Wake »

Yes, please lower the health of the Wehrmacht AT squad. They can run straight through MG fire, even if the MG is using the 40 munition "suppression fire" ability.